The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Most Cancerous Thing When Outnumbered in PvP

• Noisivid
    Noisivid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Literally all of the above
    Really, the one thing that actually bothers me is unresponsive controls, not being able to bar swap or even get an ability to fire off.

I just laugh when I get run over by a zerg. What else can I do?

Vogon Poet Laureate
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I friggin hate snipe, people abuse it! But im sure people say the same thing to me about the Jesus beaming left and right i do in BGs 😂😂😂😂. I once radiant destructioned my way to 19kills and no deaths once😂
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other:

Too many people using the same build

Any class, stamina
    2 handed front bar
    Bow backbar

Dish out huge damage, uber mobility and tankyness
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Earthgore

This is definitely one of the biggest crutches in PvP to date. I standby my assertions that there really aren't any broken builds that allow players to function well with little skill, but this set is an exception and it does save entire groups of complete noobs from dying. Still, Id rather see more counterplay to snares/less effective snares and keep earth gore.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most cancerous thing is actual Cancer.

I'd like it if people for once stopped using the term for something that's plagued my family to describe what they don't like.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Thanatos_inside
    Thanatos_inside
    ✭✭✭
    Bleeds, ice staff stan, proc sets.
  • kypranb14_ESO
    kypranb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Option 6: People whining about losing a battle when outnumbered.

Snipe is cheese, Bleeds are cheese, Healing is Cheese, Stunning is cheese, what is it we actually want?

Here's an idea! Single-way combat, and Multi-way combat "zones" within Cyrodiil. That has worked great for Runescape after all.

/s
  • Denyiir
    Denyiir
    ✭✭✭✭
    F***** snares...
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Timestop
    SiAScORCH wrote: »
    What's cancerous is people crying about people being in group or whining zerg. All alliances do it, and for that reason it's your own fault if you're solo playing. If I'm bombing solo and I die I don't cry and call people bad because they're in a group.

People need to stop being salty and accept that in cyro groups are what you normally face, either get in one or don't PvP. If you wan't to fight on small scale that's what BG's are for.

This is the truth and what makes cyrodiil fun, the epic big battles, riding, picking a battle ram and dying among strangers. That feeling when you see someone down and you have to rez him even if it means putting yourself in danger xD
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QQ much? got hit by all those and wanna hate together with others?

to say my opinion, in Cyro problem are only those impossible tanks that don't die but take some kills
    and in BGs it's most definitely being snared instantly after the roll and being slower than the pursuer with movement speed bonus applied
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about all 4?
  • Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bleeds are so broken right now.

Only because there is nothijg left that kills pepple
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draining Shot
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chained CCs.

Plus, don't teabag me if it takes 6 or 7 of you to bring me down. I'm average at best, even on a tank, so that means you're terrible.
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I'm outnumbered in PVP, I expect an uphill battle. Assuming all sides equal, I should lose that fight, regardless of what cheesy thing I think is being used against me. Ideally, I won't put myself into that situation unless I think I have a good chance at winning the fight so I guess my answer is that I blame myself if I die to a larger group.

And this /\ is how you identify a reasonable mature player.
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot to add siege, where they're already outnumbering you and someone still puts down a cold fire or meatbag even when they could just kill you through sheer numbers
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tetrafy wrote: »
    Bleeds are so broken right now.

Only because there is nothijg left that kills pepple

Not a problem on BG, at least not for my stamDK double 2h lady-orc. I'm still learning the name of the skills, but that execute with the gap closer and forward momentum, no one can really escape a fight and they -will- die. And I suck at PvP.
  • Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe
    What about my MagDK chaining you as you try to run away from my raid? :lol:

Die
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The lag that happens when you get hit by a zerg of 30-40+ alone and lags you skills, while they have 100% actions on you. Only few actions work reliably under that kind of "pressure". It gets better when you are defending a keep alone and the doors burst...
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The word "cancerous" is cancerous af.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • MalcolM24
    MalcolM24
    ✭✭✭✭
    where's draining shot?
  • Rukzadlithau
    Rukzadlithau
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snipe
    Lag
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How did you miss off snares?

Seriously, they need to be reworked massively. When you're outnumbered not being able to get LOS is certain death. Snares make that impossible.

I can't play magica except Templar for this reason. Even on stam, you either have to use forward momentum which means you lost a burst heal from rally or use shuffle which is way too expensive to use ever 2.5 second. Especially when skills that snare can be cheap ones.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MalcolM24 wrote: »
    where's draining shot?

True that has to be on it :D Seeing more people spamming draining shot and leash until you get unbreakable CC. I'm surprised no one is complaining about that on forums since its a genuine buggy and reliable way permastun, just like rune cage + draining pre-Murkmire (fixed I think).
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemy players.
  • Ajax_22
    Ajax_22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The worst is siege especially in a non-CP campaign. It needs a serious damage nerf in non-CP.
  • Corpier
    Corpier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Timestop
    Especially when coupled with snares that keep you from moving out of the AoE. Even more so if used by a heal/tank wearing Earthgore. Oh, and if they are a warden spamming so many ice AoEs you can't roll/Shuffle/Forward Momentum/Purge fast enough to move more than 1 mph through the snares and immobilizes.
    @Corpier | PC/NA CP1300+

My Characters:
    AD
    A Príorí: Highelf - Magicka Sorcerer
    DC
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Nightblade
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Sorcerer
    EP
    A Fortiori: Darkelf - Magicka Nightblade
    A Posteriori: Darkelf - Magicka Dragonknight
    Bertha Ironsides: Imperial - Dragonknight Tank
    Corpier: Breton - Magicka Templar
    Corpíer: Orc - Stamina Templar
    CorpÌer: Orc - Stamina Warden
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Necromancer
    Logen'Bloody-Nine'Fingers: Orc - Stamina Dragonknight
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GC0 wrote: »

you forgot the Stealth Spam from your list.......

im fine with all the above but freaking HATE the broken gameplay that is Cloak spamming...
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The one annoying DK ability that stuns and roots at the same time, forcing you to waste close to 10k stamina to break then roll. It's seriously the most broken thing in the game. I don't care about Earthgore, i don't care about Snipe. The worst thing to deal with is that fossilize crap or whatever is called, and wings. Yes, i hate Dragonknights, with a passion too.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolves, bleeds, oblivion damage, cloak and anything that reflects spell projectiles.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE