The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I play ESO because:

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After all this nerfs ? Honestly.. I don't know... :(
    Current community hate on forums towards everything I like in this game... I am simply starting to lose faith... All of this makes me depressed & sad. :/
  • kip_silverwolf
    kip_silverwolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because I logged in once during Beta and haven't been able to find the log out button since :D

….and because it's Elder Scrolls
    "I'm going to live forever..or at least die trying"

drunken Nord & Tamriel streaker since Arena

• BoneShatterer
    BoneShatterer
    ✭✭✭
    because the game was fun when i bought it in august 2014. my friends and i played a game that wasnt all about being the top dps and having the very best of the best build gear rotation was not a server wide obsession.

now im stuck in a ghame trying to have fun whilebeing surrounded by peopel who wont group if you're a casual player who just wants to clear quests and content.

the game also killed my fun because cash shop is the way to go with crown diggers and the never ending price race to see whos the richest in a game.

dlc over dlc over dlc
    broken stuff bever being fixed because cash shop is more important because short content dlc//skins//motifs//housing is the winner up....

im playing a game i lost interest in because i made the mistake of hopeing it wouldnt suck compared to what it was pre-banhammer on the bots and expoits abusers and here i am playing a game loaded with btos and meme elitists who are always worryed about you not pushing 40k in spindelclutch 1normal or grouping up with stupid people braggingon how insane their 30k spell resist is in a public dungeon.......
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eso helps me recover from clinical depression.
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    Decided to give ESO a try as I was playing Skyrim SE but got tired of quest breaking bugs bethe$da refused to fix and the occasional paid mod updates that would get through and break my mods. I also find it a fairly laid back game and I enjoy exploring the different parts of Tamriel
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
    (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
    (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
  • Ananoriel
    Ananoriel
    ✭✭✭
    I love the in game world, Elder Scrolls lore, the gameplay is fun and I made some friends in the community. The game is a lot of fun and there is always something to do. It never really bores me, even after 3 years of playing almost every day.
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because its a fun game............... Duhhhhhh....

Lol