The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Undaunted Keys as Currency

MaximusDecimus
MaximusDecimus
✭✭✭
Not sure how hard it is for the devs to change this but can we please just make keys bankable currency like gold, alliance points, and tel var? I'm pretty sure it's a pretty minor change on the backend. It's minor I know but its a quality of life improvement for your player base.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree, seems like an easy change ... considering the contents of the undaunted chests those keys unlock are bankable.
  • PapaWeeb
    PapaWeeb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, I'd like all my keys consolidated in one place.

They probably didn't allow it to stop level 10s getting set pieces, but they could just make level 45 a requirement for opening them... So who knows
    PC EU
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PapaWeeb wrote: »
    Agreed, I'd like all my keys consolidated in one place.

They probably didn't allow it to stop level 10s getting set pieces, but they could just make level 45 a requirement for opening them... So who knows

Level 10s can now buy them from the Golden Vendor since AP is bankable if they really wanted to, so its a somewhat outdated restriction due to changes in gameplay.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed its needed. Have a ton.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure how hard it is for the devs to change this but can we please just make keys bankable currency like gold, alliance points, and tel var? I'm pretty sure it's a pretty minor change on the backend. It's minor I know but its a quality of life improvement for your player base.

Very good idea, I am fully with you!