Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Most Serious Issue with the Game?

• Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unplausible policy
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to move my account to PC, I haven't played in about 10 months and it's the only thing that could bring me back.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • Ri_Khan
    Ri_Khan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many greasy gambling industry strategies being used for a video game. I've lost any respect I had for this project and will avoid future Zenimax Media games because of this.

Been a customer and fan since Daggerfall. :(
  • Ogou
    Ogou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lathrop3 wrote: »
    Thorvarg wrote: »
    Low population.

Too few people in game= too high boredom. not enough people

I can not agree with that. In the evening, the cities are extremely well populated.

That is a relative thing, but obviously, your perception is highly skewed.

Because the cities aren't highly populated enough lol

What if your perception is the skewed one? 😜
    Which server are you talking about and at what time?
  • VvardeFellow
    VvardeFellow
    ✭✭✭
    Jameliel wrote: »
    Besides lag, if you had to list ONE issue you wanted improvement on, what would it be? There are quite a few, so it may be difficult, but if you could fix one, list it.

For me it would be buffs. I would make the minimum buff time 1 minute, and most would last for 5 minutes or more. They would also be more specific to support builds such as healers. We could use scrolls and potions to cast them on ourselves, but builds specced for it would provide longer and more powerful buffs.

It's going to be 10 clicks long and an inch deep. A few more zones, a few more dungeon
    Datthaw wrote: »
    You can't say besides lag. Lag is the ONLY problem worth fixing atm. Anything else is just piddly little things that don't matter because you're lagging too much.

PC and NPC's in any chat, whether zone, or guild. I can see the day when making fun of an Argo will be "bullying," seriously.
  • SomeDogsAreCops
    SomeDogsAreCops
    ✭✭✭
    Necromancer isn't out yet.

Okay jokes aside, I'd have to say toxicity in the player base.

I wish ZOS would blacklist the word toxicity
    Ebonheart Pact 4L
    Skyrim Belongs To the Nords
    810 CP
    Main: Storm Dancer [Stamsorc]
    I also play
    Healplar
    Tankden
    MagKnight Heal/DPS Hybird
  • SomeDogsAreCops
    SomeDogsAreCops
    ✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »
    The Mac client that crashes every hour on the hour.

No point whining about anything else when the game itself is unplayable.

>Apple

FeelsWeirdMan
    Ebonheart Pact 4L
    Skyrim Belongs To the Nords
    810 CP
    Main: Storm Dancer [Stamsorc]
    I also play
    Healplar
    Tankden
    MagKnight Heal/DPS Hybird
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment, other than lag, I am preoccupied with the feeling that the game was, originally, designed to favour hybrids.

The fact that you have two bars on your screen, even if you never use one of them and food that was designed to reflect that says it all.

It's pretty clear it was originally designed that way, then they fired the devs and replaced them with people who didn't have a clue what was going on.

Who then proceeded down the "pick one" route, while leaving the food and stuff as it was.

It doesn't make any sense.

Same with weaving and stuff.

You're not supposed to go with unintended issues like that - you're supposed to fix them and move on.

In terms of the non combat mechanics side, I would say that the game really needs a central warehouse, for material selling and buying.

Separate stores work well enough for most things, but they're useless for buying mats.

...and yeah, that's two (or three) things besides lag - just be grateful it's not 200. xD
    Edited by Tigerseye on January 12, 2019 6:38PM
  • kronoso1979b14_ESO
    Kilnerdyne wrote: »
    New development team.

This completely to the max! Overhaul the graohics so it doesn’t look like a game from the 90’s. Their mouths don’t even move when they talk. I constantly get disconnected in the Rivenspire area when transitioning from one area of the map to another.
    Crixus8000 wrote: »
    Other than lag I think the next biggest issue is the amount of bugs.
    Even at times when it's magically not lagging I still find the game so annoying to play because things like being stuck in combat, sprint bug, pressing ult but another skill activating but that one is a controller issue it seems, ult not going off, skills not working, snares going through immunity, getting interrupted during in immunity, getting cc'd multiple times in a row from guards, getting hit with dysnc snipe, things hitting me through walls that shouldn't, getting hit mid dodge roll by skills that shouldn't be able to and many more.

See my previous statement in between the quotes about disconnection issues. But I agree with everything in this quite as well. I’ll even add to the posting.

I was just in this dungeon and this tank told us to take care of each other. They refused to rank the boss by the stairs while she continuously spit fire all over the place. They then told me I shouldn’t be doing so difficult dungeons if I’m inexperienced. I was in the normal random queue. Rather than deal with that attitude I left because that gave me a preview of what was to come.

Bottom line - the dungeon queue needs to be adjusted to allow for segregation based on gear type and champion point level. That way no one can say, “You don’t belong here.”

You can’t control what the random dungeon queue puts you into. For the record I’m about 170? Cp and they were all mid 500s cp. and again it was a normal dungeon. I was only dps.

So that’s my biggest beef. The random dungeon finder and the players who think they own it.

• bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Low population.

You might want to check your deodorant, neighbor. Population isn't low; I think maybe they just aren't hanging around you.

Most responses are going to depend a lot on the particular player's focus; either PvP or PvE.

There seem to be many issues that plague the PvP contingent, and those aren't going to affect the PvE folks nearly as much, if at all.
    And PvPers aren't going to see many of the issues on the PvE side as an issue, because, in their eyes, they aren't as great in effect as the PvP issues are.

My personal biggest gripe is with the duration of the loading screens.
  • kronoso1979b14_ESO
    bearbelly wrote: »
    Low population.

You might want to check your deodorant, neighbor. Population isn't low; I think maybe they just aren't hanging around you.

Most responses are going to depend a lot on the particular player's focus; either PvP or PvE.

There seem to be many issues that plague the PvP contingent, and those aren't going to affect the PvE folks nearly as much, if at all.
    And PvPers aren't going to see many of the issues on the PvE side as an issue, because, in their eyes, they aren't as great in effect as the PvP issues are.

My personal biggest gripe is with the duration of the loading screens.

I can’t agree with this sentiment enough! I play only pve because imo it’s tyr best because you get to work with others towards a goal instead of against each other.

The loading screens need to go! Or their duration needs to be changed. I have a super fast internet connection but cmon this is so tiresome.
  • Finviuswe
    Finviuswe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lack of LotR lore lol?

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.