The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

N.O.M.A.A.M.

• rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a life member of National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood.
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iCaliban wrote: »
    What a minor, inconsequential thing to complain about.

Just because it doesn't annoy you, doesn't mean it isn't annoying to others. Also, it's such a potentially small fix for an issue that many people are bothered by. It's easy to say "fix lag" or "improve performance" but those are much more complex issues that can't be fixed overnight. This could be fixed with minimal man hour investment. We're just letting the team know that it does bother a large amount of players.

Just because it annoys you, doesnt mean it should be removed for the countless other people who have no problem with it. This isnt "broken" so it doesnt need a fix.
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything involving the name 'Twilight' should be destroyed.

And not just with fire, either. Throw everything we have, including pickles.
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do not check the forums.

Use F1 or /bug in game to submit feedback but this also gets ignored.

It's 99% marketing department, 1% care atm.
  • Thorvarg
    Thorvarg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What a minor, inconsequential thing to complain about.

Just because it doesn't annoy you, doesn't mean it isn't annoying to others. Also, it's such a potentially small fix for an issue that many people are bothered by. It's easy to say "fix lag" or "improve performance" but those are much more complex issues that can't be fixed overnight. This could be fixed with minimal man hour investment. We're just letting the team know that it does bother a large amount of players.

Just because it annoys you, doesnt mean it should be removed for the countless other people who have no problem with it. This isnt "broken" so it doesnt need a fix.

That's pure [snip].

[edited for inappropriate content Real-world religion and politics]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on July 2, 2019 7:30PM
  • Thorvarg
    Thorvarg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, Brian and Rich, any plan to help us annoyed players? B)
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little up.
    Pet in town still boring af.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Thorvik_Tyrson
    Thorvik_Tyrson
    ✭✭✭
    yurimodin wrote: »
    have it give you a small bounty when your pets are out in town so the guard will come and give you a fine :D

As I have suggested in other threads talking about the Necro abilities, if they added to the Justice system so that any pets in town gave you a bounty, you would see a lot less people with pets out in town. I also think that they should just make the pets de-spawn when you enter town. that would also solve the issue.

• Thorvarg
    Thorvarg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I beg for this since years. No response from ZOS, just ignored, as usual. :/

Once again, for some people, including me, watching these permanent flapping pets cause discomfort and dizzines.This shouldn't be ignored by Zenimax!
    Edited by Thorvarg on July 2, 2019 4:33PM
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭
    I've got the matriarch on both bars but I find it gets in the way when crafting or node harvesting, so I find it just as annoying as anyone else.

If I'm in town I get rid of it, if I'm out solo I swap it for the clannfear, I only keep it on the skill bar when grouped up. I'd be happy if it despawned when in town.
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I agree that they're super annoying in towns, but there are quests in certain towns where you have to fight, like in Daggerfall, so they can't automatically disable pets inside of cities.*

*I'm talking about the combat pets, obviously.

That could be solved by making combat pets smaller in town/cities or places with many players and still work as they should in combat. Same for the over sized Necro ultimate, make it visually small, put keep its combat ability where it is needed.

//RexyCat
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RexyCat wrote: »
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I agree that they're super annoying in towns, but there are quests in certain towns where you have to fight, like in Daggerfall, so they can't automatically disable pets inside of cities.*

*I'm talking about the combat pets, obviously.

That could be solved by making combat pets smaller in town/cities or places with many players and still work as they should in combat. Same for the over sized Necro ultimate, make it visually small, put keep its combat ability where it is needed.

//RexyCat

The solution can be even easier, classify these skill as "not show as other player" like lot of effect who are already toggle off by the last option of video setting "show more allies effect : Off"
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trancestor wrote: »
    Thorvarg wrote: »
    Trancestor wrote: »
    No one cares

That you do not care does not mean that nobody cares, my selfish friend. ;)

yall need to find something else to be salty about, like the terrible performance of the game.

Cause hundreds of Sorc pets in the middle of popular towns and cities along with duelists next to wayshrines (a lot of whom are wardens and sorcs) are bound to help performance and in no way make it worse in those popular areas in any way, shape or form 🙄

Oh and to the person saying just go to a guild hall, not everybody joins a guild, maybe they go to the town for convenience, etc.

S.A.96
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on July 2, 2019 5:47PM
  • Varaug_Gaming
    Varaug_Gaming
    ✭✭✭
    the feeling when you get held hostage inside the bank in davons watch because eternal guardians and matriarchs are blocking the door
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed also dueling should not be allowed in towns.

Dueling in towns should be a criminal act since yknow, its two people trying to kill each other three feet away from someone trying to peruse a Trader.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that, at least for wardens, there is no easy or obvious built-in ways to unsummon your bear. You have to either go into your character menu or skill menu, which is super clunky. Some add-ons have features to quickly unsummon pets, but the base game should have a feature to keybind an "unsummon pet".
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! We've locked this thread, due to its age and given some information may be outdated.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.