The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

N.O.M.A.A.M.

• Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the love of everything, please have pets and dueling disabled in towns. There are some people that deliberately go out of their way to place their warden bear etc on turn-in points or on top of npcs, and it's beyond annoying.
  • DedEmbryonicCell19
    DedEmbryonicCell19
    ✭✭✭
    This is disrespectful towards No Ma'am, and I will have no part in it ..
  • PapaWeeb
    PapaWeeb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could make it a player option to 'hide friendly pets'. Then everyone's happy
    PC EU
  • Thorvarg
    Thorvarg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have a pet and it even annoys me on my own crafting UI but I don't unsummon it because I'm that lazy!

Most players are and that is the main problem!

• redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sign me up. This crap should have been addressed long ago.
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This please. Matriachs blocking me from clicking something I’m trying to click is rage-inducing.
    NA PS4
  • yurimodin
    yurimodin
    ✭✭✭
    have it give you a small bounty when your pets are out in town so the guard will come and give you a fine :D
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meh
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "against annoying Matriarchs"

Misogyny is not acceptable.
    PS5 EU.
  • OFFL1MIT
    OFFL1MIT
    ✭✭✭
    200.gif
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We also demand the new issue of The Lusty Argonian Maid be released...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want my matriarch changed into a nyxad - cute little pixie with a massive heal, but very unobtrusive. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want my matriarch changed into a nyxad - cute little pixie with a massive heal, but very unobtrusive. :)

Yep. Me too. Yeah, I dismiss my flappy before I get into town.... but really, a nixad would be INFINITELY better.
  • Thorvarg
    Thorvarg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Then at least rat poison would be sufficient. :D
  • Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one cares
  • Nisekev
    Nisekev
    ✭✭✭
    Make having combat pets out in towns a crime.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a special place in Oblivion for people who park their Warden bear ontop of writ turn in boxes :joy:
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What a brilliant idea, I mean why does a magika pet have to be physically huge? I started a sorc heal, just for fun and the darn "flap flap flap" sounds and wings in the side of my screen are driving me crazy! I'm not sure if it was my imagination but when I called up Nuzimeh, my non-combat pet disappeared until I stowed her. If it works like this, perhaps they could have a "stow" trigger at a town's border. The non combat pet will stay disappeared inside towns and the combat pet unsummons with the option can be resummoned in town if combat is necessary.
  • Thorvarg
    Thorvarg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trancestor wrote: »
    No one cares

That you do not care does not mean that nobody cares, my selfish friend. ;)

Edited by Thorvarg on January 8, 2019 8:50PM
  • Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thorvarg wrote: »
    No one cares

yall need to find something else to be salty about, like the terrible performance of the game.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thorvarg wrote: »
    No one cares

yall need to find something else to be salty about, like the terrible performance of the game.

Why not both?
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will necromancers make this worse? A bunch of moaning, shambling zombies or skeletons hissing about.

Necromancers usually go quantity over quality considering the products they output already in game.
    Edited by NordSwordnBoard on January 9, 2019 7:24PM
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a minor, inconsequential thing to complain about.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Every time I've tried playing a pet sorc, I end up abandoning the build and going back to pet-less, simply because the pets annoy me and get in MY way as well as everyone else's! The flapping on my screen all of the time just drove me rather mad.

I keep hoping that they will do something with that 'special' category in the collections menu and allow me to customise my pets. Until then, no pets for me.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iCaliban wrote: »
    What a minor, inconsequential thing to complain about.

Just because it doesn't annoy you, doesn't mean it isn't annoying to others. Also, it's such a potentially small fix for an issue that many people are bothered by. It's easy to say "fix lag" or "improve performance" but those are much more complex issues that can't be fixed overnight. This could be fixed with minimal man hour investment. We're just letting the team know that it does bother a large amount of players.
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IT'S MA'AM

someone post the meme
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll volunteer to be a charter member! My only request is that we add all bears, large canines and ponies as well. Oh, and crown store bankers have no place in the bank either. ;)

Warden bears, yes, but at least the noncombat pets and assistants don't actually block you being able to target things.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Use the crafting stations at your guild hall and use the banker too. It will serve most of your purposes, except guild banks and stores.

And why should I have to port to a guild hall to complete my daily crafting writs? Two extra load screens so that sorcs can continue to drag their pets around town interfering with everyone else? And why should a player have to buy the crown store assistants so that they can have access to a banker IN TOWN?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »
    lets take something else away from sorc

death to sorcs!!!! no more sorc!!!! we hate sorc!!!! zos delete sorc!!!!

LOL, we're talking about disabling the pets IN TOWN. There is no reason for them to be clogging up town centers just because sorcs are too lazy to unsummon them. And that goes for wardens, too. Although, they are larger and tend to be more in the way of, say, writ turn-in containers, the flappers interfere more with crafting stations and NPCs.
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I agree that they're super annoying in towns, but there are quests in certain towns where you have to fight, like in Daggerfall, so they can't automatically disable pets inside of cities.*

*I'm talking about the combat pets, obviously.

LOL, and how hard is it to summon your pets when you go into combat. I do that all the time. I make sure when playing my sorc or warden that my pets are disabled in towns. Also, so many people complain about how easy overland/quest content is. During the NL festival quests that required combat, I didn't even have my pets out - and this was on my low-level toon.

ETA: THANK YOU to all the sorcs and wardens who do unsummon their pets while in town. It was super annoying during the NL Festival, since there was more than one occasion where someone's COMBAT pet got in the way of the treasure chests for the Khajiit quest or once with the braziers during the Redguard quest. There was absolutely no reason for players to drag their pets around on these non-combat quests. Even the two that did require combat certainly didn't require pets. My low-level toons killed the wolves, wasps, and hoarvors just fine without them. Even if you needed them for those quests, it certainly isn't hard to just summon them before entering combat. Oh...and then all the flappers/bears around when trying to activate the keg and food items during the feast part of the Orc quest...ugh!
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on January 9, 2019 9:03PM
  • Thorvarg
    Thorvarg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »
    IT'S MA'AM

someone post the meme

"It doesn't fit" B)

Edited by Thorvarg on January 10, 2019 1:58AM
This discussion has been closed.