Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Computer Turns Off When I Close The Game Out, Add-Ons Reset themselves

Khivas_Carrick
Khivas_Carrick
✭✭✭✭✭
Exactly as the title says, on a rare occasion whenever I close the game out, my computer shuts down with it, and an even rarer occasion, all my mods reset and/or turn on all at once.

In addition, when my computer turns off when I close the game out, the next time I turn it on, it treats the game as if it was freshly installed and I have to redo all my settings.

What in the hell is gong on with my desktop?

Is the GPU finally dying or is the game just batshit crazy?
Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like a hardware failure, do you have heat sensors on your motherboard and/or GPU?
    idea.gif
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do, but the thing is it's not shutting off while playing, it shuts off when I hit Quit Game. My rig is up there in age though, so ten to one it probably is an equipment failure.
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!