Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 21
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Confused about weapons

markthegreat56
markthegreat56
Soul Shriven
Sorry folks, I'm new to gaming as well as ESO. I am confused about weapons. I have learned to equip weapons, and slot them, but so often my slotted weapons are not available, and I can't see the actual one I've chosen for say, two handed, etc. I've tried adding shields, but it becomes my main weapon, which is not my intention. I have made it to level 15 in spite of this deficit. But I want to have more control and understanding about my weapons.

Best Answers

• markthegreat56
    markthegreat56
    Soul Shriven
    Wow, it sure helps. Thank you. It's been a big frustration. I'm sure not many people have their first gaming experience with such a deep game.
    Edited by markthegreat56 on January 9, 2019 4:55PM
    Accepted Answer
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, what he said. ^
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Note that you can always use class skills and other skills like from the mage guild, weapon skills require the weapon.
    Standard is two one hand weapons or an two hand one and an bow on the other bar.
    Open up with the bow and switch to melee then enemy come close.

or two staffs, restoration staffs are primary for healing and then mostly healing other players even if you heal yourself to.
    weapon and shield is mostly for tanking as in holding enemy so he attack you rather than other players.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.