The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ticket #190101-001746

Vorien
Vorien
✭✭
Has anyone ever had any issues when buying crowns that the sale..bugs out, after clicking purchase i was thrown back into the store with zero confirmation or email, my account doesn't show any history of the billing yet my bank statement shows otherwise.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Sometimes it takes a bit of time. Depending on how it was paid it may take longer than other methods of payment. Buying through Steam seems to take a while longer than directly buying from ZOS site.

Hang in there. Also, log out of the game if you were in game when you purchased the Crowns and log back in.
  • Vorien
    Vorien
    ✭✭
    Still no reply from Zenimax, with time gated items on the store running out in less than 4 hours, I would of thought there Support team would be a bit quicker with sorting payment transactions.

The fact no record of this transaction is anywhere other than my bank statement bothers me more than anything else, I will just have my bank dispute the sale and chargeback at this rate.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Vorien

Please check your inbox for an update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Gilvoth on January 23, 2019 5:17PM
  • Vorien
    Vorien
    ✭✭
    Turns out the payment failed, (as i said it did bug out when making the sale,) and the funds will be back in my account in the next 3-10 days to reattempt the sale so i can buy the 21000 crowns then...oh wait the sale ends tomorrow so ill have to pay an extra £55...gg zenimax.

All this so i can have a chance to get one of the lizard mounts from the Apex rewards, not a guarantee mind spending £65 on a chance, i just won't bother and ill do without and keep my money.
    Edited by Vorien on January 2, 2019 7:33PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vorien wrote: »
    Turns out the payment failed, (as i said it did bug out when making the sale,) and the funds will be back in my account in the next 3-10 days to reattempt the sale so i can buy the 21000 crowns then...oh wait the sale ends tomorrow so ill have to pay an extra £55...gg zenimax.

Crowns went on sale 12/23 for PC/Mac ... earlier on other platforms.

If you're just getting around to report it on 1/1 that's kind of late in the sale window don't you think?

Instead of gg zenimax, I'd say it's gg you. ;)
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Vorien

Please check your inbox for an update.

what time does the current sale on crowns end ?
    it says on jan. 3rd, but what time? 10 am jan 3rd?
    i ask because my check does not cash / clear untill 9am tomorrow morn on the 3rd.

you mention 10AM on all the other sales. but not on the crown sale.

i ask you here in this thread only because i can find no answer any other place.

Does the crown sale end at different dates for different platforms? On ps4 it says it ends on the 8th not the 3rd.
  • Vorien
    Vorien
    ✭✭
    Vorien wrote: »

Crowns went on sale 12/23 for PC/Mac ... earlier on other platforms.

If you're just getting around to report it on 1/1 that's kind of late in the sale window don't you think?

Instead of gg zenimax, I'd say it's gg you. ;)

Didn't realise it was my fault for coming back to the game during the holiday season and deciding to spend my money on the 1st, instantly reporting the issue and loosing out on a sale due to a bugged up store transaction.

Thanks for letting me know the error of my ways.