The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

All werewolves in torugs should be banned

Sy1ph5
Sy1ph5
✭✭✭✭
Title says it all. They know they are exploiting.
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tenor.png
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • Sy1ph5
    Sy1ph5
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shhh dont post that they'll figure it out
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to trigger this bomb. Remind me what Torug's does and how it's exploiting?
    Edited by kadochka on January 1, 2019 7:31AM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• Sy1ph5
    Sy1ph5
    ✭✭✭✭
    Remember when we had enchant hell. And zos was like hey we fixed it. Werewolves can still exploit that.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically so does anyone who play werewolf abuse the bug (whether they intend or not). Torug just makes it worse.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Players knowingly using exploits in eso ? It’s just not realistic
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I genuinely don't know what people are referring to here. Can somebody please explain?
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    I genuinely don't know what people are referring to here. Can somebody please explain?

Werewolf's light attack bleed proc enchants, which isn't intended.
  • THE_BIG_BOSS
    THE_BIG_BOSS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Zypheran wrote: »

Werewolf's light attack bleed proc enchants, which isn't intended.

The shor of wolf
  • miteba
    miteba
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol?
    There are "some" threads that should be banned as well
  • JAwtunes
    JAwtunes
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5612558

ZOS_GinaBruno - Community Manager
    Thanks all, this is indeed a bug and we're currently testing a fix for it. Light Attack Bleeds from werewolves should not proc enchants every tick.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always wondered if vampires were more honorable in combat than wolfies.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll still use torugs on my ww after it's fixed too. Even when I'm not a ww it squishes tanks and shield dependent classes with the oblivion proc and helps counter the damage offset of running blood craze instead of rending slashes.

Strangely enough there are players who kill my wolf too. So maybe it's not as OP as you think and you should just get better.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fix bugs.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • HarpaxPT
    HarpaxPT
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone post proof this still happens? The link was from a post in November. I havent noticed it since they fixed single target dots but I play on ps4 so I dont get all the cool combat metrics
  • Sy1ph5
    Sy1ph5
    ✭✭✭✭
    barshemm wrote: »
    I'll still use torugs on my ww after it's fixed too. Even when I'm not a ww it squishes tanks and shield dependent classes with the oblivion proc and helps counter the damage offset of running blood craze instead of rending slashes.

Strangely enough there are players who kill my wolf too. So maybe it's not as OP as you think and you should just get better.
    Maybe you should ask yourself why your commenting on this post when your exploiting and apparent still bad?
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sy1ph5 wrote: »

Maybe you should ask yourself why your commenting on this post when your exploiting and apparent still bad?

I haven't died to a torug ww yet, who's bad?

Edit: don't forget to scroll up for the Michael Jackson pic.
    Edited by barshemm on January 2, 2019 3:12AM
  • Sy1ph5
    Sy1ph5
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're literally exploiting an unintended game mechanic that gives your character a large advantage over others and then justified it with the claim that other players can still kill you. idk about you but that sounds to me like maybe your bad.

Both your and my skill level has no bearing on a balance discussion.

Maybe it's a bug that people are intentionally exploiting for power and they should be punished accordingly.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf bleed procs weapon enchants on cool down.

So, get yourself some infused dual wield weapons and craft up some Torugs pact. Charge up those oblivion damage enchants and queue up for some BGs.

If you want proof it works, queue up anyway. The next werewolf you run into will prove it to you.
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like I said, I'll use torugs even after it's fixed. It's a great set that allows me to put consistent pressure on everyone regardless of what defense they use. I light attack enough when not in wolf form the oblivion damage proc is the highest dps I put out. WW skills are extremely expensive so just about all my strikes on it are light attacks so I will still put out consistent damage.

Should it be fixed? Yes. But torugs and ww bleed isn't anything like torugs was on non-ww builds where people were bar swapping to get that 3rd enchant stacking with multiple other class dots and abilities. WW has 1 bar and 2 dots and by it's nature basically needs to either be a light attack damage build or an extremely high sustain build to be able to use howl aggressively.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What goes best with torugs? I was thinking elegance set for 20% light/heavy damage, although it's a magicka set with magi is recovery.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Dashmatt
    Dashmatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Werewolves spent an entire update having their increased resistances non-functional. It was awful. Now they get to spend an update being OP. I’m glad ZOS is showing the same sense of urgency.

For the record, not using Torugs or oblivion enchants on my WW.
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    What goes best with torugs? I was thinking elegance set for 20% light/heavy damage, although it's a magicka set with magi is recovery.

The WW toolkit is pretty much all offensive. With the 10k boost to penetration and huge stamina pool boost my suggestion is run at least 5m. Torugs (bugged or not) is going to be your offensive set so I would suggestion going defensive and/or sustain with your other sets.

Xv1 I have my most success with impreg on ww, boosting crit resist to around 5k. Though I really think past 4 people you're better off not morphing to ww for classes like stam sorc.

Prisoner rags is the next set I intend to try with wolf to get more heals and sprint ability.
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe you're getting carried by your set-up and that's why you still die to players.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    I've always wondered if vampires were more honorable in combat than wolfies.

It's generally known in most circles that they are.
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    MalagenR wrote: »

Maybe you're getting carried by your set-up and that's why you still die to players.

Nah just some builds hard counter the wolf well. Master dw dk for example. This game is still rock paper scissors, every build has a counter.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MalagenR wrote: »

Nah just some builds hard counter the wolf well. Master dw dk for example. This game is still rock paper scissors, every build has a counter.

Werewolves stack bleeds fasters than Master DW DKs and has more tools to deal with the DK than the inverse. Also usually the Master DW DKs are all werewolves themselves.
  • Sy1ph5
    Sy1ph5
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think maybe your just bad idk. your setup supposedly shreds tank so... Seems like maybe a l2p issue. If it shreds a tank should be pretty easy to shred a regular ole DK. Especially since you literally don't have to cast any damaging skills. Can use all your GCDs on defense and still do an incredible amount of unmitigatable damage. My personal opinion is that your own lowskill level makes your playstyle appear balanced.
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think maybe your just bad idk. your setup supposedly shreds tank so... Seems like maybe a l2p issue. If it shreds a tank should be pretty easy to shred a regular ole DK. Especially since you literally don't have to cast any damaging skills. Can use all your GCDs on defense and still do an incredible amount of unmitigatable damage. My personal opinion is that your own lowskill level makes your playstyle appear balanced.

Lol. Again you are the one who made a thread about torugs ww complaining about it. Have you ever played ww?

The skills are super expensive, you aren't going to just light attack weave howl on a torug ww build, you don't have the sustain. Oh, that howl can be reflected by wings too.

You have no defense, other than an extremely expensive magicka based heal on ww. Or a pot if it's available. Other than that, you have block and dodge roll.

DKs do poison damage which does even more damage to ww. WW biggest defense is the 10k extra resists they get which the master bleed bypasses.

So basically you rely on light attack to keep your bleed up and your primary source of damage. Infectious claws dot kept up full time, fear when their cc immunity breaks and howl if their wings aren't up while they are feared to try an execute. If they are tanky they are mitigating your light attack and howl damage. Yes I use the fracture based roar. And don't forget that the DK is root spamming you the entire time.

Maybe instead of making posts whining about what kills you, suggesting people get banned because you can't figure out how to win, you should try to play it yourself.

• LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol. Again you are the one who made a thread about torugs ww complaining about it. Have you ever played ww?

The skills are super expensive, you aren't going to just light attack weave howl on a torug ww build, you don't have the sustain. Oh, that howl can be reflected by wings too.

You have no defense, other than an extremely expensive magicka based heal on ww. Or a pot if it's available. Other than that, you have block and dodge roll.

DKs do poison damage which does even more damage to ww. WW biggest defense is the 10k extra resists they get which the master bleed bypasses.

So basically you rely on light attack to keep your bleed up and your primary source of damage. Infectious claws dot kept up full time, fear when their cc immunity breaks and howl if their wings aren't up while they are feared to try an execute. If they are tanky they are mitigating your light attack and howl damage. Yes I use the fracture based roar. And don't forget that the DK is root spamming you the entire time.

Maybe instead of making posts whining about what kills you, suggesting people get banned because you can't figure out how to win, you should try to play it yourself.

Stop exploiting. You are cheating and should be banned.