The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All werewolves in torugs should be banned

• mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    barshemm wrote: »
    MalagenR wrote: »
    I'll still use torugs on my ww after it's fixed too. Even when I'm not a ww it squishes tanks and shield dependent classes with the oblivion proc and helps counter the damage offset of running blood craze instead of rending slashes.

Strangely enough there are players who kill my wolf too. So maybe it's not as OP as you think and you should just get better.

Maybe you're getting carried by your set-up and that's why you still die to players.

Nah just some builds hard counter the wolf well. Master dw dk for example. This game is still rock paper scissors, every build has a counter.

I would agree with this - WW in torugs hits hard.. and hurts a lot of classes. but when I'm on master dw stamdk I do feel like I can shut one down with noxious, venomous, double dot poison and fossilize.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asking them all to be banned is hyperbole.

The point is that the sh*t is way over powered in an obvious unintentional manner.
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it bad for me to admit that - after reading this thread and never actually playing a WW - I kind of want to level one and give it a go before this whole situation gets fixed.

I know - it's bad. don't answer it.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    That moment when a 40k health ww hits you for 20% of your health with one light attack. I don't care if your naked, a light attack from a 40k health player should not do 20% of your health.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oblivion damage can not be increased by CP or by major minor buffs, why can it be increased by infused and or Torug's.

Make all Oblivion damage what it is. Or make it go away, period. Bleeds already are the answer for heavy resistance builds.
    That moment when a 40k health ww hits you for 20% of your health with one light attack. I don't care if your naked, a light attack from a 40k health player should not do 20% of your health.

Skeptical unless you run a 22k health build. A set up like that runs relatively low weapon damage, and stamina so their bleed and light attack damage is relatively low.

The truth of the matter is the meta of this game has been burst damage and burst heals for a very long time. The recent surge of torugs has upset this balance. Torugs wolves provide consistant above average damage, this is compounded by the bug allowing a slow frustrating near unavoidable death. Different from the regular stun and burst we have been familiar with.

Most of these wolves are adapted to deal with the meta, and heal up quickly from burst with their own powerful burst heal. They are not equipped to take on continued pressure.

When engaging a pack, Give a look at a Werewolf's healing done. If you look at the pack healing ability it is at an astonishing 0k healing done, wolf is on it's own, exploit this weekness. Get your fellow teamates to follow suit, set up defenses against these wolves, caltrops, mines, area of effect snares, rearming traps, and roots. It isn't a crime to adapt against your enemies. Frost wardens and ice staffs are super effective and with this style directly countering wolves gameplay strengthens you will see less and less of these wolves out there.

Happy Hunting
    -Caius
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Get_Packed
    Get_Packed
    ✭✭✭

TheYKcid wrote: »
    My guess is the sh*tter WW who did that specced the rest of his build into healing/mitigation/sustain, making the tooltips of their actual abilities too irrelevant to even make it onto the recap. High survivability and staying power, combined with massive unmitigatable damage at a minimal investment—pretty much sums up the bug abuse that these builds represent.

Exactly, it seemed like they were running all recovery glyphs and could spam heals forever. They were also running thorvikans or w/e its called
  • Get_Packed
    Get_Packed
    ✭✭✭
    mursie wrote: »
    personally got train-wrecked by a WW group (two in 4 man group) both wearing torugs/sloads.

The individual hits were never more than 2k per dmg tick (usually around 1K) but the volume of hits was amazing. Everytime you would melt in seconds, exactly the way the dual wield meta enchant deaths felt, and it was from the following:

1. sloads proc
    2. oblivion enchant proc
    3. disease enchant proc
    4. light attacks

add in a howl here and there but yes - the dmg was unbelievable. and I was wearing 5 heavy shacklebreaker
    on a stam warden sword and board healer (admittedly not fully geared/specced). I would just fall over from the dmg.

I think we must have fought the same people.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No u
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @barshemm hey man what’s up. It’s Drizzt, it was fun and easy killing you. Just watching you spam heals, unable to go on the offensive and just slowly die as you were trying to run away. And I’m a bad dueler too... I think you are being carried when you use ww torugs oblivion because you demonstrated a very small amount of skill in that 1v1.
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    @barshemm hey man what’s up. It’s Drizzt, it was fun and easy killing you. Just watching you spam heals, unable to go on the offensive and just slowly die as you were trying to run away. And I’m a bad dueler too... I think you are being carried when you use ww torugs oblivion because you demonstrated a very small amount of skill in that 1v1.

You might want to edit your post, you're breaking the no call out rules.

gf
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So where’s the duel video?
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »

There was no duel. If I'm right about who he is, he was part of a group of AD in Bruma who Xv1 me several times and he root spammed me to death. I just dropped 2h for sword and board and am still figuring it out, he was actually the first dk I fought since I made the switch earlier that evening.
  • Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sy1ph5 wrote: »
    I think maybe your just bad idk. your setup supposedly shreds tank so... Seems like maybe a l2p issue. If it shreds a tank should be pretty easy to shred a regular ole DK. Especially since you literally don't have to cast any damaging skills. Can use all your GCDs on defense and still do an incredible amount of unmitigatable damage. My personal opinion is that your own lowskill level makes your playstyle appear balanced.

Lol. Again you are the one who made a thread about torugs ww complaining about it. Have you ever played ww?

The skills are super expensive, you aren't going to just light attack weave howl on a torug ww build, you don't have the sustain. Oh, that howl can be reflected by wings too.

You have no defense, other than an extremely expensive magicka based heal on ww. Or a pot if it's available. Other than that, you have block and dodge roll.

DKs do poison damage which does even more damage to ww. WW biggest defense is the 10k extra resists they get which the master bleed bypasses.

So basically you rely on light attack to keep your bleed up and your primary source of damage. Infectious claws dot kept up full time, fear when their cc immunity breaks and howl if their wings aren't up while they are feared to try an execute. If they are tanky they are mitigating your light attack and howl damage. Yes I use the fracture based roar. And don't forget that the DK is root spamming you the entire time.

Maybe instead of making posts whining about what kills you, suggesting people get banned because you can't figure out how to win, you should try to play it yourself.

Stop exploiting. You are cheating and should be banned.

Are you being serious?
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Get_Packed wrote: »
    This what happenes when you get three of them hitting you at once. Just add sloads.
    ih70v9.jpg

Whats procing all this damage? I looked through my damage log and there wasnt a light attack to be found within a few seconds of all this procced damage. Its insane.

* EDIT this is from the same match that rajin posted his death recap. Please note all the damage one rajins is from one person.
    You got packed! Better pUrGe it next time and L2P!

Nah but in all seriousness, this is the most broken OP thing in the game. I don't understand how it takes ZOS so long to fix it. On PC EU there are quite a lot of these degenerate individuals who love to abuse this repeatedly in BGs. If you see one, the best thing you can do is just go all out ult dump on the WW and hope he dies. These are the kind of people that just warrant mass teabaggings.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »

There was no duel. If I'm right about who he is, he was part of a group of AD in Bruma who Xv1 me several times and he root spammed me to death. I just dropped 2h for sword and board and am still figuring it out, he was actually the first dk I fought since I made the switch earlier that evening.

Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Get_Packed
    Get_Packed
    ✭✭✭
    Last night I ran into the same ww premade in bgs twice so I just quit the match and logged off on the second one.

Im sensing another exodus of pvp players.

@barshemm you most certianly did get xv1’d the first time we saw you. The secoond time we all sat back and watched drizz 1v1 you. Well all saw it, you know what really happened and thats all that matters.
    Why are people so afraid to take L’s.
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night I ran into the same ww premade in bgs twice so I just quit the match and logged off on the second one.

@barshemm you most certianly did get xv1’d the first time we saw you. The secoond time we all sat back and watched drizz 1v1 you. Well all saw it, you know what really happened and thats all that matters.

I saw drizz one time in cyrodiil rockin that sexy hybrid DK, and then I ....

[insert SNL Adam Sandberg song] - Jizzed in my Pantz
    Edited by mursie on January 21, 2019 4:23PM
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    RajinPVP wrote: »
    0otiTsz.jpg

thats some skilled pvp there my friend
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭

I took the loss, said gf. Looking at his build I would probably lose to it again, constant master dw bleed pressure counters the extra resists I added. I gave up forward momentum and berserker rage ult so have no counter to root spam at the moment. That also limits my pool for dodge roll for damage avoidance with me in 5 medium so I'm forced to face tank more damage on top of the bleeds. So here's me taking future losses.

Oh I'll even add the warden with you that I got the jump on and burst down on the flag, got me 1v1 later with a great combo, in the lag fest at KC later I knew there was no way I was putting pressure on him which is why I chose to kite him instead. So I'll take that L too.

And btw these AD guys never over squatted on me with broken Ctrl keys even if it appears they obviously had an issue with me until the Xv1 tbagging zerg we all know as DC. So I'll give you some props for that as well.

Btw you did Xv1 me when I came back looking for the rematch because I wanted to try and figure out how to manage my build against a root spammer, but then the EP zerg showed up and cleared you out.

90% of my game play is solo on a resource. I eat many L's. The only ones that *** me off are the ones I get Xv1 bagged on after. Though last night I set a goal to learn to just ignore it. I mean if they are salty enough to take the time to bag me, no point in being salty back.

Oh and the build I'm running now is more effective 1vX than torugs ww ever was. I still think saying people need to be banned for running it is garbage. I however rarely play bgs or no-cp, this thread has me thinking maybe that's where it is a real problem but in my experience, all proc garbage is overpowered in no-cp.
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Torugs WW has been double nerfed but no one banned. Sorry you might have to settle for that.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deliberation: Fixed an issue where the Major Protection granted from this passive was unintendedly stronger than other sources of Major Protection.

Ban everyone who bought Summerset DLC ! :trollface:
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @barshemm when I beat you, I was light armor, no master Dw, no bleeds. You can actually look up my build video. I was at Bruma on the southern flag fighting you alone. I wasn’t even in group at the time. You and I were the only ones. Idk what happened after I left to solo pvdoor winters peak.
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    @barshemm when I beat you, I was light armor, no master Dw, no bleeds. You can actually look up my build video. I was at Bruma on the southern flag fighting you alone. I wasn’t even in group at the time. You and I were the only ones. Idk what happened after I left to solo pvdoor winters peak.

I still have not figured out how to deal with root spam after dropping 2h, you will probably win again. Spent most of today hunting down dks to fight.
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @barshemm if I was using root spam, don’t think I was, it’d have ended a bit earlier if I was using draw essence. Been preferring draw essence over it for more burst. And if you want to deal with root spam and shuffle isn’t cutting it, because of course it won’t, and if rally morph is too important, I recommend a couple things: more sustain; reduce dodge roll cost; a class with a root remover; immobilize pots; root them just as much. If I was using roots, the only reason I could sustain the spam was because I was running lich back bar, engine guardian, and atro for recovery.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread needs more ePeen.
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please