The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can you guess anything that will happen in ESO in 2019?

• SupremeRissole
    SupremeRissole
    ✭✭✭✭
    New dlcs with bug fixes a year late but include their own new bugs.
    New meta BiS gear will be locked behind that dlc paywall.
    Increase in ping
    Decrease in FPS
    Major focus on crown store.
    Nerfs to arena weapons
    Another broken af set
    Another half built trial with a bug to exploit the skin, with permabans for those who do exploit.
    Pretty much a repeat of this year.
    Prove me wrong ZOS please :)
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope I am wrong, but based on what were the changes for the past 2 years, my predictions are, in general:

- More random or unnecessary Nerfs.
    - Further, gradual performance decrease, more memory leak bugs and more server issues with lag spikes and disconnects.
    - More annoying monetization (making basic gameplay hostage of either Pay2win DLC / Chapter or ESO+ ).
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on January 1, 2019 11:52AM
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    • Another 30 points increase of the assignable champion point pool
    • More skillpoints
    • Yet more motifs
    Edited by Master_Fluff on January 1, 2019 11:41AM
    Halcyon Black
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be outrage on the forums. ;)
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully storm atro crates will finally return, but also get ready for the huge kitty litter box dlc that I guess is coming.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Something in either Elsweyr or Skyrim. And very hopefully Spellcrafting.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit will rule over elf!

Elsweyr will open the ports to travellers once more in celebration.

Then finally Tamriel will have the hero it neither deserves nor wants but the one who turns up to work and is willing to kill rats in a basement.

It remains a mystery how so many rats still survive on an island full of Khajiit no?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some players will be vexed by revelations concerning Khajiit morphology, especially when it becomes apparent that all seventeen morphs are already present in the game - 12 from character creation and 5 as NPC's, pets and/or mounts >:)
    PC EU
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The next expansion will be Solstheim and Dagon Fell. Players rejoice as it is the best expansion ever. The physical collectors edition has a statuette of the island of Solstheim real size. You can place it near Greenland and live there.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit will rule over elf!

Elsweyr will open the ports to travellers once more in celebration.

Then finally Tamriel will have the hero it neither deserves nor wants but the one who turns up to work and is willing to kill rats in a basement.

It remains a mystery how so many rats still survive on an island full of Khajiit no?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Why isn't that one of the Fighters Guild daily quests? It would be hilarious if they added it. :D
    Halcyon Black
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 2019 and the lag in pvp is fixed. The combat is far more interesting than it used to be cause now you spend more time comboing your offensive skills instead of rebuffing again and again. Also proc sets are reworked to spice up the gameplay instead of define it. AvA has a meaning now cause it rewards players dynamicaly and I couldn't be happier to see IC alive again.
    The new trial is awesome, far better than those lazy half-life mini trials that we used to have. Can you believe it's been 2 weeks since release and people are still trying to complete it!? The new class is cool too, can't wait to get my new character slot and try it but for now I am busy leveling up my new weapon skill line!
    Love the cp changes as well. There are so many fun new perks and the combos you can make are countless! Also absolutely boss move from zos to remove lootcrates from crown store! Now I can manage where I spend my money! But the best part is the rework on the vanilla zones. So many new dailies and achievements to do in end game and the fact that mobs now are harder to kill makes me want to group up with others instead of soloing everything! A great year for eso indeed! Now time to wake up and realize that I have canceled my subscription and I don't even know If I want to renew it :neutral:
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 2019 and the lag in pvp is fixed. The combat is far more interesting than it used to be cause now you spend more time comboing your offensive skills instead of rebuffing again and again. Also proc sets are reworked to spice up the gameplay instead of define it. AvA has a meaning now cause it rewards players dynamicaly and I couldn't be happier to see IC alive again.
    The new trial is awesome, far better than those lazy half-life mini trials that we used to have. Can you believe it's been 2 weeks since release and people are still trying to complete it!? The new class is cool too, can't wait to get my new character slot and try it but for now I am busy leveling up my new weapon skill line!
    Love the cp changes as well. There are so many fun new perks and the combos you can make are countless! Also absolutely boss move from zos to remove lootcrates from crown store! Now I can manage where I spend my money! But the best part is the rework on the vanilla zones. So many new dailies and achievements to do in end game and the fact that mobs now are harder to kill makes me want to group up with others instead of soloing everything! A great year for eso indeed! Now time to wake up and realize that I have canceled my subscription and I don't even know If I want to renew it :neutral:

This was so awesome ! Everything i want the game to be.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Experienced players will quit the game and new players will fund ZoS by their crown store. Endless and vicious circle.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭

Q1- zos will change something and people will lose their s**t.
    Q2 - another change, pvpers burn the forums
    Q3 - another change, this time even the rp guilds quit
    Q4 - another big name game fails to create a playable game. Everyone comes back
    Last week of dec... the nerf sorcs again
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Blerg. Your overland dream is my worst nightmare :#
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    paulychan wrote: »

Can you tell me what next week's winning lottery numbers are?
    Edited by Cadbury on January 1, 2019 6:25PM
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That said, the new zone will have a soundtrack I'm going to love to bits, and it and Murkmire will finally be released to Amazon mp3. I'll buy them, play them to death and finally get moving on my story idea. At that point, I'll be so giddy I won't care about inevitable nerfs or being unable to ever hit the CP cap.

*sends subliminal vibes* Release Murkmire soundtrack!
    Edited by jainiadral on January 1, 2019 6:28PM
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Necromancy or bust, I say. If it ain't necromancy then I am not very happy. This girl wants to raise the dead to fight for her!
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably more items in the Crown Store.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    racial nerf early 2019

more sorc nerfs all thru 2019

more unexpected nerfs noone asked for

introduction of a new system that will be unusable or laughable hard at launch

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All racial stat boosts removed, racial bonus’ changed to suit the lore of the races.

New bard class released

Nerf to all passive types of healing, along with the mitigation cap of resists increased to 65 percent.

Light armour mitigation improved
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No removal of CP, no new class specific skills, lag persists in PvP/end-game PvE content, new DLC, and new crownshop items.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • ForMalacath
    ForMalacath
    ✭✭✭
    Furniture slots increased for housing (I hope)
    In Malacath we trust

XB1 EU
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When crown crates are outlawed ZOS will sell advertising in-game: Sprint Battlegrounds, Pepsi Dolmen, Coke Tavern, AT&T Group Dungeon and New Balance Keep.

Capitalism will never be illegal.
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vapirko

What do I win for being right?
    In 2019:
    • Max stat % bonuses will be removed from racial passives. (Ostensibly for "balance" but actually to pay for power creep)

Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on January 17, 2019 6:56AM
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    paulychan wrote: »

you're a treasure, dude. honestly.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vapirko

In 2019:
    • Max stat % bonuses will be removed from racial passives. (Ostensibly for "balance" but actually to pay for power creep)

:cookie:

:smiley:

Good call.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vapirko

In 2019:

:cookie:

:smiley:

Good call.

Thanks for the cookie! But I'd rather just have my old racials back.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonnord wrote: »
    Good, bad, probably expected, unexpected, anything you dare to guess...

Shoot!

PD: Happy new year for everyone! :)

Well we had a year to decide....

Nothing.... Nothing good came...
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    My guess is players will be upset with "balance" changes Zos makes. This will likely start with the balance pass on racial passives but it will likely not end there.

I guess we have a winner!
    Because I can!