The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Once I dreamt... (Elder Scrolls Edition)

max_only
max_only
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Vivec, Almalexia and Fa-Nuit-Hen was on RuPaul’s Drag Race Untucked (commentary show). They gave out a viewer prize to me of the crown store banker and my reaction was disappointed. Vivec said “gurl we all want an Imperial to chase our booties but this is what we got” or something like that.

And then my real life self was sitting cross legged in a doll sized dungeon and I told my templar (who was doll sized) that there was a Psijic portal behind the stairs and I had to nudge him on his tiny shoulder. I clapped for him when he touched it just like you clap for baby animals when they discover a treat you hid behind an object.

Your turn.
Edited by max_only on January 2, 2019 8:39PM
#FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
#OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
|| CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was this legit a dream you had? I wish I could be that drunk!
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dazee wrote: »

I wasn’t drunk! I’ve been working midnight shifts so consumers can consume on holidays instead of staying the flux home like I wish I could be doing.

You’ve never had an Elder Scrolls invasion of your dreams?
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve had anxiety dreams where I deconned gold armor :( And once I dreamed about pvping on a battle mammoth!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a dream once that started with me tanking HoF for some reason. I hate that place but in the dream it was completely different and it was actually quite fun.

Then somehow it shifted to me/my tank moving through some dark corridors which lead to a huge cave, apparently a Dark Brotherhood sanctuary. There was no one there except the usual dark rock formations, drapes, candles, and wispy fog. There were also a few wraiths that were the ghosts of the past DB members, now serving as undead guardians. They were downright frightening, could pretty much feel the cold about them. Then I got told one day I'd join them and on that moment I felt so effing proud. Not scared, proud. Because I'd finally be part of something bigger than me, part of a whole. And would have my place in the world. Felt so warm and fuzzy because I had finally found the place where I belonged, and was totally looking forward to it.

Woke up feeling creeped out but still so epically proud. Also disappointed that it was just a dream.

I should probably spend less time online :neutral:
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only ESO dream I ever had was about having companion npcs I could summon and customize with different gear to generically change their battle roles, and we were doing dungeons where the final objectives changed depending on what actions/paths you took on your way through them.
    love is love
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never dream about ESO. And I guaran-damn-tee no one WANTS my RL dreams.... because they are seriously way out in the farthest left arm of the galaxy.
    Edited by Sylvermynx on January 1, 2019 1:55AM
  • MythicaLMeddLer
    MythicaLMeddLer
    ✭✭✭
    I always play late nights into the early mornings.. as soon as I log off I'm usually crashing asleep..or I sometimes pass out while playing with the headphones on..controller in hand..so I'm pretty susceptible to an eso dream..I had a few nights where I went on a dungeons binge..and when I would fall asleep..I would have dreams that it was actually me (not a character/toon) running the dungeon..there were no thoughts or fears of dying..it was just me and three others pummeling through a dungeon..this went on for a good three nights in a row..was pretty interesting..nothing like waking unexpectedly and hearing the eso music from the menu screen after falling asleep while playing and being kicked for inactivity...
    Edited by MythicaLMeddLer on January 1, 2019 1:58AM
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

I wasn’t drunk! I’ve been working midnight shifts so consumers can consume on holidays instead of staying the flux home like I wish I could be doing.

Maybe once. Some crazy guy talking about Neravar, the Heart, and how you cannot kill a god.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    ... of a nirnroot. All night long.
    Edited by Lariana on January 1, 2019 11:01PM
    Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg I need this as an alarm clock
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe once. Some crazy guy talking about Neravar, the Heart, and how you cannot kill a god.

But we kill gods all the time!
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That I deleted all my characters, stopped playing ESO, finally got my *** together, found new hobbies and friends, started making bank and dating lots of beautiful women and actually lived my life.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    That I deleted all my characters, stopped playing ESO, finally got my *** together, found new hobbies and friends, started making bank and dating lots of beautiful women and actually lived my life.

Terrible nightmare! Don’t eat sweetrolls so close to bedtime.
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »

Terrible nightmare! Don’t eat sweetrolls so close to bedtime.

IKR I hope I never have such one again! All I wanted was some sweet adventure to Akavir!
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one wants to admit to having npc dreams, I see you Naryu fans playing dumb :p
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once I dreamt that the bushes and hedges were all interactable and most of the time you got gray vendor trash but every once in a while you got a flower furnishing.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have weird dreams all the time, and yet I've never had a nice dream about my Khajiit...
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Vhozek
    Vhozek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somewhere in January I had a dream that put me inside a Morrowind building, but that's as far as I know about it. I just remember seeing the tan color walls and some stuff on a small table similar to the ones next to the lady in the Mages Guild in Balmora.
    𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in a delve, in stealth, and following an EP character to the skyshard in the last room. The second to last room had a pair of named Alinor Ringtails with the triple “elite rubies” of an IC sewer boss. I avoided them by jumping on dressers and what not. After the EP cleared the room and took the skyshard I waited for him to leave the room but he didn’t, he stood there doing the reading animation for so long I was afraid the respawn would happen right on top of me. I went for the skyshard and it surprised him but he didn’t kill me, he laughed.

Don’t consume sugar and go fishing in the sewers right before bed kids.

I also had a Vivec dream but I only tell my therapist about those.
    Edited by max_only on May 11, 2019 6:28AM
  • Strychnos
    Strychnos
    ✭✭✭
    Oh man, I have Elder Scrolls dreams all the time! I pretty much always remember my dreams, so I can recall quite a few TES ones.

The last one that really made an impact on me, I dreamed that they added disarm effects to ESO like there are in Skyrim.

An enemy disarmed me and I dropped my Infallible Aether staves, which I've got fully upgraded with enchantments and the right traits. Took me a while to get those, so I was pretty stressed when I couldn't find them on the ground! I was glad when I noticed it was a dream.

I also have plenty of dreams where I'm my main character, Grove-of-Trees. Running around as a lizard man shooting monsters in caves is fun, arguably more so than in real life since in real life I don't have a tail or claws ;-)
    lvl50 Characters:
    Toxlexel (Argonian Templar PvE Healer, EP)
    Grove-of-Trees-Swaying (Argonian Vampire NB PvE Tank, EP)
    Kazabi-daro (Khajiit DK PvE DPS, AD)- build under renovation
    Iroas Candaalil (Maormer [Dunmer] PvE Sorc DPS, EP, vMA build)- build under renovation
    Trick-of-the-Light(Argonian Warden PvE Healer, EP)
    Characters being leveled:
    Meera-Ei (Argonian DK PvP Tank, EP, Grove's sister)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope to busy saving world usually in my Dreams or leading rebel army.
    Edited by Tasear on May 11, 2019 8:19AM
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coldharbour- that’s all I have to say about some of my dreams.
  • Night_Wolf2112
    Night_Wolf2112
    ✭✭✭✭
    I once dreamed Bosmer where an elite stealth race.... so glad I was woken up from that one!
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had dreamed that I pugged vCR+3 within 20 mins :trollface:
    Edited by r34lian on May 11, 2019 7:05PM
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm always day dreaming what it would be like to live in one of these fantasy realms.

Faerune, Tamriel, Azeroth....

Then I remember that most of these places have gigantic spiders somewhere in the world...

And that's how day dreaming turns into day nightmares....
    😮
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once I dreamt I had a fishing mini game on my cellphone and it counted for in game master angler.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once I dreamt that I had to hunt down and Bart Simpson strangle a member of my new guild because “Limited Visitor” permissions got bugged out and they were able to turn all my hard work upside down