Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Looking for a New Guild. PC-NA

Synitry
Synitry
Soul Shriven
I am looking for a new guild that is a bit more social than serious. I like to have fun and i would say the days of hard core raider are behind me. I love PVE content and raiding don't get me wrong but i like to enjoy myself and have fun while doing it with knowledgeable people that may not be looking for min/max but still able to clear content in a fun atmosphere. I am a 300+cp warden healer as my main spec and what i would be mostly using in vet dungeons of 4 man and above. I am looking for a guild where i don't have to worry about censoring myself and that adultish behavior is accepted. Adults swear and make adult jokes. I don't want a place that is going to get its panties in a bunch over such a thing or that i'm only allowed to do such at certain times or in certain channels.

I would also be bringing along with me a friend who is a 400+cp tank. We both need a guild that tends to do things a bit later at night. Ideally things starting around 8pm CST / 9pm EST / 6pm PST. As we both work later and have weekends off. We dont mind if the guild is a bit newer we just want a place to have fun and be ourselves. A active discord would very much be a plus. Not required aside from when grouping for activities but making some friends would also be nice.

Please contact me ingame @synitry or on discord @Synitry Felgaard#5774 i am pretty much always available on discord.
  • Lazumi
    Lazumi
    Synitry,

It sounds like our guild, Tyrs Paladium, would be a good fit for you and your friend, and we are currently accepting applications. We are a multi-game community with active chapters in four games, and our community is here to have fun and enjoy camaraderie with our guildies. That said, we have a number of guild members with experience at all levels of content (PvE and PvP) and who are happy to assist others who are learning the content or the game.

We are a mature guild (over 30; exceptions made on a case-by-case basis) and our sense of humor follows suit. Mature language is not a problem unless it is outright vulgar or offensive. We do, however, ask people to avoid topics such as religion/politics in guild chat, as we have a strict no-drama policy.

If you would like to learn more about our guild, please visit our website or feel free to contact me in game (@Lazumi).
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish might be what you are looking for. You can check out our website and fill out an application.

Here is our recruitment thread if you'd like to read about us on these forums.

All alliances are welcome however our guild PvP events are held within DC.

Hope you find what you are looking for,

Savina
  • Lady Grim
    Lady Grim
    Hello Synitry -
    Please check out our social, casual guild Evolved. Here is a link to our recruitment thread to see if it is the right fit for you! https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5690145#Comment_5690145
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrs Paladium is enjoying our TENTH YEAR as a guild!!! Casual is KING in Tyrs. Fun and Camaraderie are always in vogue here.

If you enjoy your gaming WITH FRIENDS.... ya just cannot beat Tyrs Paladium. Read our guild rules. We BACK IT UP. No drama no zerg --- NO BS! :)
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on December 28, 2018 10:42AM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!