Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A list of ideas that could reduce lag in Cyrodiil, vote your preference.

• Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was I only one who just scrolled down to the poll options to be disappointed that they are all numbers?

I don't know which numbers would reduce lag!
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    You can say what you want though I would suggest reading his thread that predates this one as the OP chose to argue with player actuall pointing out that idea had been done several times with no success, not even a little bit. Even made statements of fact that go against the history presented to him.

So say what you want, I am correct calling his ideas baseless guesses. We need Zos to look at for actual solutions instead of listening to ill-founded guesses.

So what you are basically saying is that you started insulting him because you have a grudge with him from a previous thread? And that supposedly makes your reaction in this thread healthy criticism and not insults?

And i did read that thread. What i saw was just a disagreement between you two. This is called a discussion and healthy criticism. Before you jump into threads and ignore everything the OP says just to insult him and tear down his thread maybe you should listen to ur own advice and learn to take criticism as well. It goes both ways.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »
    You can say what you want though I would suggest reading his thread that predates this one as the OP chose to argue with player actuall pointing out that idea had been done several times with no success, not even a little bit. Even made statements of fact that go against the history presented to him.

So say what you want, I am correct calling his ideas baseless guesses. We need Zos to look at for actual solutions instead of listening to ill-founded guesses.

So what you are basically saying is that you started insulting him because you have a grudge with him from a previous thread? And that supposedly makes your reaction in this thread healthy criticism and not insults?

And i did read that thread. What i saw was just a disagreement between you two. This is called a discussion and healthy criticism. Before you jump into threads and ignore everything the OP says just to insult him and tear down his thread maybe you should listen to ur own advice and learn to take criticism as well. It goes both ways.

You are clearly attempting to put words into my mouth.

If your only discourse it to try to do to me what you seem to be desperately trying to say I have been doing then I will choose to ignore your baiting as it distracts from the actual topic and offers nothing of value. You clearly do not have the authority to say falsely state what I said.
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »

You are clearly attempting to put words into my mouth.

If your only discourse it to try to do to me what you seem to be desperately trying to say I have been doing then I will choose to ignore your baiting as it distracts from the actual topic and offers nothing of value. You clearly do not have the authority to say falsely state what I said.

Putting words in ur mouth? So now u are just going to refuse that you teared down the thread and resorted to insults. Ummm, you do know that ur comments are right there right?

As far as my opinion on the thread is concerned i could probably state it. But according to u, that would make me a "clueless armchair qb challenged to turn on my own pc at times". So yeah, there is that.
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been playing on shor for about a month now and the game play there is wonderful. So, I am thinking just lowering the pop cap to about what 2 bars is right now would solve the situation.