Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crowns are on SALE up to 40% OFF

LeeNordTank
LeeNordTank
✭✭✭
Looks like that Crowns are going to be on sale. [Sales not showing on site yet]
4ejd77plx1521.png

Update. It's on on SALE up to 40% OFF
Screen_Shot_2018-12-18_at_2.38.41_PM.png
Edited by LeeNordTank on December 19, 2018 4:40AM
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    It will probably only be a 10% discount anyway
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno..when? :)
  • YamiKuruku
    YamiKuruku
    ✭✭✭✭
    * __* my body is ready
    -{ PC EU }-
    CP 810+
    x Khazadaar > lvl50 EP | Khajiit magblade | Main&Master Crafter | Bloodletter
    x Mazayee-Kajthux > lvl 50 EP | Argonian Warden Healer | Godslayer
    x Margaux the Undying > lvl50 DC | Breton Templar Healer | Tick-Tock Tormentor
    x Fendryn Olms >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer Necro Healer | Gryphon Heart
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
    x Haj Xal >lvl50 EP | Argonian Healblade | Immortal Redeemer
    x Caessia>lvl 50EP | Imperial Warden Tank | Bringer of Light
    x Andre Valere >lvl 50 AD | Breton SorcTank | Gryphon Heart
    x S'zhan'ir >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit StamDen| Alpha Predator
    x Ri'zaad Sajhan >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit DKTank | extinguisher of flames
    x Mi'ra-Do>lvl 50EP | Khajiit magPlar | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    x Minwe Elsinor>lvl 50EP | Altmer MagDen | Dovahkriid
    x Velen Dres > lvl50 EP | Dunmer Magcro | Voice of Reason
    x Perathea > lvl50 AD | Argonian MagDK
    x Myvth >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer StamDK | Plague of Peryite
    x Nephaal Telvanni > lvl50 EP | dunmer MagSorc | Voice of Reason
    x Ko'haana > lvl50 AD | Khajiit Magsorc
    x Zasha gra-Lashk > lvl50 EP | Orc Stamcro
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    Emathides wrote: »
    Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno..when? :)

Heard on a stream yesterday that the 20th seems to be the usual day for Crown sales, at least in the past. But glad to see this, was JUST about to go out and pick up some prepaid cards to buy crowns now. I'll wait!
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
    (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
    (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
  • Vahlyance
    Vahlyance
    ✭✭✭
    Distant deranged shouting
    『-Astra inclinant, sed non obligant.-』
  • fierackas
    fierackas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to have just been removed!
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    On Steam there is a 50% sale on crowns for 46 hours, but on the crown store there is no discount or sale on crowns whatsoever.......how come? Please @ZOS_GinaBruno can you explain this?
    This one likes to play.....
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On Steam there is a 50% sale on crowns for 46 hours, but on the crown store there is no discount or sale on crowns whatsoever.......how come? Please @ZOS_GinaBruno can you explain this?

@playfull_kitten Where are you seeing this? I am on Steam now and I don't see any sale.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Almyria
    Almyria
    Steam has a 46 hour sale on the ESO Standard Game and ESO Collection (both for 50% off) but no discount shown on Crown prices.
    Only the Darkness is Eternal. For even in the brightest daylight there are always Shadows
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭

Are you sure? The games are 50% off but crowns are still showing full price for me
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great sale today. :/
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Assuming the 19th....
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got a PSN message that crowns are on sale on the ps4 store. Haven't confirmed myself yet.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    Well, that sucks.

*puts credit card away*
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    Got a PSN message that crowns are on sale on the ps4 store. Haven't confirmed myself yet.

Yes, they're on sale now in the US store.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/search-game/1?query=elder scrolls online
  • LeeNordTank
    LeeNordTank
    ✭✭✭
    Screen_Shot_2018-12-18_at_2.38.41_PM.png
  • JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to the outcry of Scam Crates and game performance? All forgotten when we get a sale.
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I will assume the announcement on PC was meant for tomorrow after Downtime and it accidently showed up early. Fingers Crossed that I am right!
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    JaZ2091 wrote: »
    What happened to the outcry of Scam Crates and game performance? All forgotten when we get a sale.

Crowns don't always mean people will buy crates, and not everyone has an issue with them. Likewise with performance, not everyone has issues with the performance of the game.
    PC/NA

RIP to the following:
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh. I'm grumpy so if it isn't 50% off I doubt I will give them my money. But, at least it is looking better than some people's predictions, for those folks that will buy them at 30-40% off.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, on PSN, 30% at the low end and 40% at the high end.

ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • SAMEASLEYb14_ESO
    Must be 50% off at high end or no deal not doing 50% this year as like in thepast means game going down hill and they just want money.
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone on Xbox seeing the deal? It’s not showing up for me at all
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoaNoite wrote: »
    It will probably only be a 10% discount anyway

Late time it was about 30% iirc. Certainly much more than 10%
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think they ever was on sale for 50% off, could be wrong but 40% is the highest I ever seen.

Edit, after thought I do remember it was 50% last year but when I did the math the 40% sale was actually better, my bad.
    Edited by Hotdog_23 on December 19, 2018 6:13AM
  • Moridin_82
    Moridin_82
    ✭✭✭
    What about ps4 Just used 200dollars ffs
  • karios525
    karios525
    ✭✭✭
    Any idddea whern the 'crown sale' is due to actually start on the pc side as still isn't showing up on the website even after maintenance
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    I don't think they ever was on sale for 50% off, could be wrong but 40% is the highest I ever seen.

Edit, after thought I do remember it was 50% last year but when I did the math the 40% sale was actually better, my bad.

Remember even though it says 40%, the large packs are already cheaper per crown than the standard 1500.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    karios525 wrote: »
    Any idddea whern the 'crown sale' is due to actually start on the pc side as still isn't showing up on the website even after maintenance

Streamer said the 20th is the usual day, so tomorrow maybe?
    PC/NA

RIP to the following:
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »

Remember even though it says 40%, the large packs are already cheaper per crown than the standard 1500.

Yes there has been a 50% off sale, this pic is from my account history last year, hubby and I each purchased 3 of the 21,000 crown packs for $75 each. Look at the dates.

Just logged into game and the popup announcement does not show crowns on sale for PC and going to the store still shows full price, looks like ZOS will not be getting any money from hubby and myself before our renewal in January. On a side note, PS4 has the sale going on now, @ZOS_GinaBruno does ZOS plan on giving PC this deal before Christmas?

[img][/img]u6JilIi.png
    Edited by Lady_Rosabella on December 19, 2018 3:22PM