The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Major Wep Damage and Spell Damage Buffs Need a Duration Nerf

Wuuffyy
Wuuffyy
✭✭✭✭✭
You can have access to the 5-15% increase to damage with an almost 100% uptime and plenty of sources to supply this. Going with the “necessary” nerf to major expedition and the vast amount of CP damage we have correlates to a need for a nerf to the duration of these major damage buffs. #OP!!!
*trollface*
Edited by Wuuffyy on December 16, 2018 9:14PM
Wuuffyy,
ESO player since 2014
-PM for questions
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You almost had me there.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You almost had me there.

Hehe
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Inb4 ZOS removes Major Brutality/Sorcery pots
    Argonian forever
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They won’t be removed, just reduced to 15s.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea removed isn’t the proper word. Probs obliterated.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nerf major brutality and sorcery to 15% and make them 15.7 seconds is what is going to happen :trollface:
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »

Nerf major brutality and sorcery to 15% and make them 15.7 seconds is what is going to happen :trollface:

Honestly you’re probably right, lol.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wolf_Watching You just gave Wrobel a new idea xD
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish this was funny, but we really have to be careful with troll threads. I mean people are currently asking for major evasion nerfs because it hurst wardens... It’s way too likely someone actually takes this seriously.
    Edited by Vapirko on December 17, 2018 3:15AM
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wolf_Watching You just gave Wrobel a new idea xD
    Vapirko wrote: »
    I wish this was funny, but we really have to be careful with troll threads. I mean people are currently asking for major evasion nerfs because it hurst wardens... It’s way too likely someone actually takes this seriously.

You guys are right. @ZOS_GinaBruno or anything anyone please remove this thread and DNR.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No they will remove the spell/weapon dmg stat giving to you from weapon equipped
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• Dr3sden
    Dr3sden
    ✭✭✭
    It's this imbalanced for dks? How is that a potion is better at keeping up time and has more effects then a skill?
    Edited by Dr3sden on December 17, 2018 7:05AM
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stahp, pls.

Before some idiot takes it for wisdom and applies it.
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You think a buff that everyone is using 100% of the time playing the game is OP? If you necessarily have to do something with major brutality/sorcery, just remove it from the game. What's even the point with a buff that's used all the time by everyone?
    EU PC
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vildebill wrote: »
    You think a buff that everyone is using 100% of the time playing the game is OP? If you necessarily have to do something with major brutality/sorcery, just remove it from the game. What's even the point with a buff that's used all the time by everyone?

Exactly.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can already predict zos combat team will aquire the 3 total braincells they have and nerf all sources of major sourcery and brutality and replace it with minors etc. Or just make the duration drastically reduced to hmmm maybe like 4 seconds for abilities and 15 seconds on potions.
    It’s far fetched but the combat team is so incompetent and out of touch with the game I would not be surprised if they did this
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. We don't want to recast our buffs even more. Why? because damage window will become pretty tiny.
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    I can already predict zos combat team will aquire the 3 total braincells they have and nerf all sources of major sourcery and brutality and replace it with minors etc. Or just make the duration drastically reduced to hmmm maybe like 4 seconds for abilities and 15 seconds on potions.
    It’s far fetched but the combat team is so incompetent and out of touch with the game I would not be surprised if they did this

Dude I’m surprised they haven’t nerfed damage yet to make their content seem harder lol. Like capping wep and spell at 3k.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Dude I’m surprised they haven’t nerfed damage yet to make their content seem harder lol. Like capping wep and spell at 3k.

Stop giving them ideas. ;-;

Can we just like, lock this thread? Mods?
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jcm2606 wrote: »

Stop giving them ideas. ;-;

Can we just like, lock this thread? Mods?

And crit at 60%, crit dmg cap at 1.8
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That liberating moment when one realizes that their argonian werewolf PvP build is inevitably going to be nerfed, there's nothing else to lose, and it's time to make some trolling nerf posts to have fun and make others squirm a little. And hey, who knows, maybe indeed drag some more people under nerf hammer - for company. ^^
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That liberating moment when one realizes that their argonian werewolf PvP build is inevitably going to be nerfed, there's nothing else to lose, and it's time to make some trolling nerf posts to have fun and make others squirm a little. And hey, who knows, maybe indeed drag some more people under nerf hammer - for company. ^^

Oh lol. I would appease salt but I’m not trying to get banned. Also, if it gets nerfed I do have several backups I just want ZOS to understand there are other types of people that rely on argonian so maybe just maybe they don’t destroy it. Btw read the spoiler and everybody’s comments.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions