Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

LF Active Guild

Daxology
Daxology
Soul Shriven
Hey there,

I'm a newer player (played alpha/beta testing and then quickly left after the launch). I just came back to the game finally and find myself loving it and would like to find a guild that is active, has Discord (with people who use it) and are interested primarily with PvE content, though PvP does interest me as well. I have access to all the content, as I am currently enjoying the Summerset Isle at the moment, as I grind out my StamSorc. If you need any other information, just please ask.

ID: @Daxology

Thanks, hope to hear from someone soon.
  • alex.schwabb14_ESO
    Hi Dax

I run a small guild that is a tight-knit community. We can help with builds, dungeon running, pledges, leveling, and farming gear. We have a guild hall and a discord that we require members to use for communication with one another as we plan on doing trials in the next few months. you can Whisper @Wyvernflame for invite or check out our discord https://discord.gg/2m5A4Vc
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish might be what you are looking for. You can check out our website and fill out an application.

Here is our recruitment thread if you'd like to read about us on these forums.

All alliances are welcome however our guild PvP events are held within DC.

Hope you find what you are looking for,

Savina
  • Lady Grim
    Lady Grim
    Hello Daxology - Please check out our recruitment thread and see if we are a fit for you https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5690145#Comment_5690145
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Well met Daxology,

Tyrs Paladium is a multi-game community with active chapters in four games, and our community is here to have fun and enjoy camaraderie with our guildies. That said, we have a number of guild members with experience at all levels of content (PvE and PvP) and who are happy to assist others who are learning the content or the game.

We are a mature guild (over 30; exceptions made on a case-by-case basis) and our sense of humor follows suit. Mature language is not a problem unless it is outright vulgar or offensive. We do, however, ask people to avoid topics such as religion/politics in guild chat, as we have a strict no-drama policy.

If you would like to learn more about our guild, please visit our website or feel free to contact our guild leader in game (@Lazumi).

We use teamspeak, and Discord as a backup.
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on December 29, 2018 12:32PM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!