Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forming Core Group for vMoL

viphhase
viphhase
✭✭✭
As the name suggests we're forming a core group. At this stage there is NO requirement to join a guild, I will however start a band page specifically for this.

Timings:
5am EST Thursday and Friday. Converts to 9pm AEST.

All raids will have a 2 hour limit, with 30 minute extension from last boss clear.

Requirements:

All dps are required to submit parse either through band or Xbox. Search "Pass Me Crown" on band to get in contact.

40k dps min Mag
45k Dps min Stam

This is the preferred composition, however it is flexible.

2 x Magblades
1 x Magsorc (non pet)
1 x MagDk

2 x Stamblades
1 x StamDK
1 x Stamplar

1 x Templar Healer
1 x Warden Healer

Healers must have completed all vet Crags on their healer, as well as send through a screenshot of all available sets and should have the ability to run Olorimes, Mending, Sanctuary, Infall.

The two tank spots are taken, and we have both completed vmol, we also run progression runs with one of our guilds. HOWEVER, we can both take up healing and DPS roles and are flexible.

After we have cleared vMoL, we can sub out to another role so others who are interested can gain experience tanking, healing, dpsing.

If any additional information is required, send me a message.

- The creator of the concept for the Aetherial Well, yet to be acknowledged by ZOS- Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe s...
  • webrgesner
    webrgesner
    ✭✭✭✭
    ill join. i parse 57k on my stamblade
    Edited by webrgesner on December 16, 2018 9:56AM
  • viphhase
    viphhase
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome mate. Here's the link to the band, I'll post more info on there as the group forms.

Visit Pass Me Crown Band.
    https://band.us/@passmecrown

Either click the link or search the group and we'll add you.
    - The creator of the concept for the Aetherial Well, yet to be acknowledged by ZOS- Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe s...
  • viphhase
    viphhase
    ✭✭✭
    Still actively looking for people.

Vmol won't be the only focus, a group that can throw together a plunder run each week and put up a score would be fantastic.

Focus after vMoL will be vHoF, search Pass Me Crown on band to get in contact