The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Engine Guardian, only magicka?

• SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may be a visual bug :wink:
    Maybe other ppls porcs are sometimes always displayed blue for the enemie, while you yourself see them quite normal.
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe other ppls porcs are sometimes always displayed blue for the enemie, while you yourself see them quite normal.

That's one of the few good answers here to be honest. Not accusing me of crying about "nerf sorcs".
    With all blue'ish hues around sorcs, the beam might show as blue no matter what. That's a good point.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pro tip: just bash engine guardian, magicka sustain gone gg. Those builds often exist specifically to run you out of stam/mag chasing them so they can turn and burn. Dont do it if you’re not ready for the consequences.
    Edited by Vapirko on December 17, 2018 8:51AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My first thought is we probably lose track of time in a 5 minute fight that is very fluid and active. It is probably easy to think the set is procing constantly when it is not. Just as easy to lose track of the colors or notice what we want to notice.

Usually, if this is a think, the thread would be very active. I do not doubt OP think they saw something. If OP really thinks there is an issue it should be reported to Zos. Report players we think are exploiting. Providing video is best, or even a screen shot.
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Pro tip: just bash engine guardian, magicka sustain gone gg.

Yes, if people ooooonly read posts before answering. LOL "Pro tip" from my side.
    I remembered that, and started doing it. That stopped him from chain streaking and bunny hopping, and actually made him engage me for real, and when he actually stood still for a moment it was easier to take him out. The no stamina Achilles heel.
    I met him 1v1, and this build was new to me (and probably him too), and he was showing it off like some little kid - not even fighting to start with, just showing is infinite sustain. Never spoken to the guy, but he knows me since before, and I know him well. He is a good player.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think if I was kiting on a magsorc, I'd probably be more thankful of getting stam recov than mag.. A mix would be best I think.

but yeah,, EG.. I've always found its downtime too long to be reliable - but then seen others with it almost always up.. idk..

Edited by Biro123 on December 17, 2018 10:19AM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.