The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Antitoxic PvP guild

• Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    supaskrub wrote: »
    Only a child could think up something so dumb

If you have a better solution against ingame toxicity, pls tell me.. We both know Zos dont care, so reporting it is a waste of time :)

1) Use the ignore function to prevent being harassed by a player in chat.

2) Dont get all emotional about a character crouching on your character. Respawn and continue what you were doing.

Creating a guild of tbaggers is a rediculous concept.
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other...
    You would end up attracting the worst type of people and creating the most toxic guild on the server. Fighting fire with fire is not the solution boi. Fighting for peace is like *** for virginity.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've never understood the whole teabagging thing, but then again, I'm not 14 with the IQ of a bowl of custard.
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other...
    Sounds like guild of factotums
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other...
    200.gif
    Edit: Name your guild "The t-bag Inquisition"
    Edited by Ash_In_My_Sujamma on December 15, 2018 1:43PM
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other...
    I don't think it's needed. It's not like people get emotional scars and quits the game, because killed and tbagged in PvP. Who even cares? I never did. After a couple of minutes, most people forget about it and move on.

Killing someone and looting their stones in IC isn't toxic, it's indented gameplay. People avoid IC because the mechanic sucks or balance sucks, not because enemy players are toxic.

I wanna flame myself(for even going there) or ZoS when i loose stones, not the NB's that jumped me lol.

As a newbie in PvP you're likely being farmed anyhow and people see you as AP, not as an actual person. They wont even bother being toxic. You're more likely to be showered in toxicity and hate in PvP if you get a bunch of kills and stay alive.
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other...
    Well I can't see how THIS could go wrong.....sarcasm off. Seriously? Eventually it'll be a mercenary guild for hire. Not just tbag but every form of griefing will increase especially with alt accounts making pests of their self to drive people to pay the mercenary guild for "protection". This guild or a copycat will make what toxic behavior you see now seem like a Sunday stroll compared to the increase. All I can say is thank goodness this game doesn't have corpse runs and corpse camping.
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other...
    That's ridiculous, I'm sorry. Didn't anyone ever teach you that two wrongs don't make a right? The only way to be anti-toxic in PvP is to be the better person and just walk away.
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a Great idea, and would eventually make People nicer to each other.
    Eh, why not? The morons and trolls will never stop unless zos steps in, so if someone wants to go vigilante then so be it. If justice is not in the cards, then vengeance will suffice.
    forever stuck in combat
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think OP secretly wants to justify his desire to teabag people.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a way to justify bullying to me. Two wrongs don't make a right.
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other...
    Sounds like you got this idea from the Bully Hunters. All your post is missing is the blatant headset promotion lol.