Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show off your New LIfe/holiday outfit!

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Dressed any of your character for any of the Evening Star holidays? I want to see them!

Preist of Mara/New Life Herald

AgjkQL4.jpg

Redguard Santa

aYO9sTO.jpg
jshVeDO.jpg

Argonian Santa

ZeUolJK.jpg

• emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this is my characters' classic outfit for the New Life season. they all use a variation of the redguard robe with the new life hood since they look really nice and cozy together. this character uses dark green and silver

jwnURCa.jpg
    Edited by emilyhyoyeon on December 15, 2018 6:38PM
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My vampire santa in Frostcaster.......

3hylnSQ.jpg

11LY0xq.jpg

PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @thatlaurachick Love Redguard santa! Took me a second to realize what outfit that was. The dye job looks great!
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • MonarchMage
    MonarchMage
    ✭✭✭
    She is Nord, so the cold resist comes in handy for this outfit!

zLfJF1e.png
    ttM56WE.png
    Edited by MonarchMage on December 14, 2018 10:12PM
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Medium Silver Dawn chest, Heavy Silve Dawn shoulder, Heavy Dreadthorn legs, Heavy Frostcaller boots, gloves, and belt.

Svanhilde is dressed practically for the season, with a little bit of glamour :)

XX9ZX9g.jpg
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @MonarchMage that is one badass Santa! I would not want to be on her naughty list!
    @Sheezabeast very glamorous!
    Edited by heaven13 on December 14, 2018 10:03PM
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @heaven13 thanks!

OMG these are all so AWESOME! Shoutout to @MonarchMage for the excellently spaced Dremora Kyn tattoos!
  • WhyMustItBe
    WhyMustItBe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aONyTpV.jpg
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    Something blue, something gold, white and cheerful, with leaves and radiant aura of Magnus. This costume looks great with a psijic mount.
    I wish you all happy New Life Festival!

20181215042057-1.jpg

banner.jpg 1.jpg
  • Thegreathairyone
    Thegreathairyone
    Soul Shriven
    I think Sheogorath would be proud of this!

How do I add the damn stupid image? I use "attach image" and select the file and nothing happens!

This was the best way I could do it in the end:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/enwyp3on6vk41bm/Screenshot_20181215_095109.png?dl=0

Edited by Thegreathairyone on December 15, 2018 10:33AM
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    vkPxcFW.png
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds:
  • tiiramisu
    tiiramisu
    ✭✭
    1-BD7074-F-D12-A-4-F27-ADBB-CDCF55-E0-BE3-D.png
    ❤️🎄
    Edited by tiiramisu on December 15, 2018 11:03AM
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think Sheogorath would be proud of this!

How do I add the damn stupid image? I use "attach image" and select the file and nothing happens!

This was the best way I could do it in the end:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/enwyp3on6vk41bm/Screenshot_20181215_095109.png?dl=0

You need to upload the image to a site like imgur so you can get a direct link to the image. The use the "Add Image" button here, it's a little square with mountains in it, and paste the link. Poof! Image.
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4kJCwcb.jpg

Got the bear from a box today and he matches. \o/
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    My future crafter digging her new hat and wardrobe.
    tJydHGJ.jpg

Not really her style, but it was a gift from a person named Zos :)
    qDS6AMb.jpg

My male Orc, not overly impressed with the dye colouring.
    xIAlta3.jpg

Is there an easy way to remove all the junk on screen to take screenshots?
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
    (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
    (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wolf486 wrote: »

yeah, in controls there's an option to set a key to hide the interface
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • wolf486
    wolf486
    ✭✭✭✭
    wolf486 wrote: »

yeah, in controls there's an option to set a key to hide the interface

Thank you, was getting annoyed with bad screenshots with everything showing and didn't really want to turn them off
    PC/NA
    Moved onto BDO and GW2 Skyrim, ATS/ETS2, ACNH and the overall goodness of single player games

RIP to the following:
    (DC) Tharbûrz gro-Glumgrog - Orsimer -Stamden (lvl 50)
    (AD) Vukz - Bosmer - Stamblade (lvl 50)
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Yuletide! It's nice to get my jingle bells horse from last year out again, and the Stalhrim motif really fits with the broadbrim garland hats as well. This year I decided for an overall blue theme to my New Life outfit, next year I think I'll try something green or red maybe.

rj0ikF1.jpg
    Edited by Carbonised on December 15, 2018 10:21PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still no bosmer, dissapointed
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    still no bosmer, dissapointed

OK, OK...

Not that New Life-ish, but it's a Bosmer, in a greenish outfit, with a New Life Horse, in a festive location:

https://imgur.com/YUnTMdC

Hopefully, that will get the Bosmer outfit ball rolling. :)
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mad Bad Santa dancing high on skooma

5mF213m.jpg

PC EU
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NX3wDNt.jpg
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is, there isn't really a holiday/New Life costume, is there?

Like a little Santa suit, or whatever.

Not only that, but it's free to dye costumes, whereas it costs a small fortune to create and/or dye outfits.

So, unless you really like one, or you are hideously rich in-game, you are unlikely to want to pay thousands to do it.

Especially, if you then have to pay thousands to undo it, again.

Just dyeing that outfit I posted that shade of green cost me 1500 gold.

As I dyed it a green that clashed with the horse's foliage, at first and then, I will have to pay another 500g to dye it back to its original colour. xD

...and that was without dying the weapons, which would have cost a lot more.

Also, I don't like the Collovian Fur Hoods.

They make my char's head look smaller, narrow her face and cast weird shadows on it, and remove her hair.

What you need is a fur-edged costume, with a hood you can wear down, rather than up.
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 16, 2018 12:59PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tigerseye I'm not entirely sure I follow your complaint. Certainly there are several outfits, motifs and hats that enable you to do a yuletide look, as the pictures in this thread prove. I'm not a huge fan of the hoods either, mostly because they are very thick and completely envelops your charcater's face, so they almost seem to drown in them, at least my smaller Dunmer. But I find the broadbrims to be very nice yuletide hats, along with a suitable motif, like the frostcaster, which is both thick and has white fur trimmings. Here's another close up of mine:

I9MmkPZ.jpg
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    I have several holiday outfits....yet I keep coming back to this one as my favorite.

original.png?1544292361
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Savina wrote: »
    I have several holiday outfits....yet I keep coming back to this one as my favorite.

original.png?1544292361

Good looker
  • Riverlynn
    Riverlynn
    ✭✭✭✭

My main character, enjoying a Christmas New Life Festival libation!

XmasG.png
    My accountant told me to invest my money in bonds. So I bought 100 copies of Goldfinger.

Unicorns and cannonballs, palaces and piers
    Trumpets, towers and tenements, wide oceans full of tears.
    Flags, rags ferryboats, scimitars and scarves
    Every precious dream and vision, underneath the stars.
  • Svealyn
    Svealyn
    I love the new hood I got, it perfectly machtes my healers outfit!

DuGTYLH.png
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Err it won't let me post from my screenshot folder it just says image url... worked yesterday though...

Ahh had to edit my post.

Edit: Won't let me post the image directly, only link...
    Edited by Delsanab14_ESO on December 16, 2018 8:04PM
    Account: @Delsana
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    @Tigerseye I'm not entirely sure I follow your complaint. Certainly there are several outfits, motifs and hats that enable you to do a yuletide look, as the pictures in this thread prove. I'm not a huge fan of the hoods either, mostly because they are very thick and completely envelops your charcater's face, so they almost seem to drown in them, at least my smaller Dunmer. But I find the broadbrims to be very nice yuletide hats, along with a suitable motif, like the frostcaster, which is both thick and has white fur trimmings. Here's another close up of mine:

I9MmkPZ.jpg

Well, perhaps we all have a different idea of what a "yuletide" look is?

There are some nice outfit possibilities, but I'm not sure I would describe most of them as "yuletide"?

I played around with a few looks, myself, at the outfit station and they, basically, just looked like I'd put a Christmas hood on top of some fur-edged armour and then dyed it a rather unsatisfying, brownish red, or green.

Because, that is what I had, basically, done...

I'm British, though.

Maybe that is why I don't really see it with some of them?
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 16, 2018 8:14PM