The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Show off your New LIfe/holiday outfit!

• Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://imgur.com/fYgSuwW

https://imgur.com/rmxIaDZ

The moderators must want me to suffer at posting pictures or something, but here is his fur-only and regal garbs for New Khajiit Life Day dances.

8WjPj6v.png

Wganymq.png
    Edited by Delsanab14_ESO on December 16, 2018 8:27PM
    Account: @Delsana
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.
  • Elissn
    Elissn
    ✭✭✭
    My main is taking a break from all the adventuring right now. My Dunmer though is just getting started and thought she should go discover the rest of Tamriel. Talea found out the n'wahs were celebrating something called Christm- ehh New Life Festival. At first she thought all those decorations looked a bit silly and were quite the waste of hard earned gold. And of course it would be way below her Dunmer standards to wear something 'festive'.
    One hour later she found herself browsing through her hoard for whatever she could find to match the season. May the Three forgive her.
    uYorTPa.png
    hJiA5SB.png
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to put up the holiday tree topper:

3n9qJKx.png
    Edited by Jaimeh on December 16, 2018 9:22PM
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    The Nord bath towel is fun to play with! And shiny dresses are fun too!

Screenshot_20181213_162625-e1544999162197.png
    Screenshot_20181213_203050.png
    Screenshot_20181216_140806-e1544999225753.png
    Screenshot_20181216_141856-e1544999252886.png

Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭

This one is amazing @Lady_Sleepless! It looks like he's the host of a holiday show. :smiley:

9uxrqZK.jpg
    Most people go through life dreading they'll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They've already passed their test in life. They're aristocrats.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MamaDruid wrote: »

This one is amazing @Lady_Sleepless! It looks like he's the host of a holiday show. :smiley:

9uxrqZK.jpg

Thank you! He's normally so moody looking so it's fun to make everyone jolly and a bit weird with the new skin.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good NY preparations for all bosmah!
    hID1KF6.jpg
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Evening Star for Old Life

One that reflects on dirty deeds that were done dirt cheep.

QGMvKZk.jpg

A performer of resurrections for the reflector shown above

WUdaScK.jpg
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://imgur.com/F61I1v8

By the way, I officially hate imgur.

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Love all the styles! So many creative looks, and all are festive in some way! Ice/Blue is perfectly acceptablle holiday attire in Tamriel, Breda herself wears blue. Red and Green too, because there aren't any pretty blue berry bushes to decorate with! Plus, the holiday tree is red and gree so nyah. ;)

Tigerseye wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/F61I1v8

By the way, I officially hate imgur.

Copy the direct link (has .jpg on the end) and use the image button here. :)

the code is ....
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/EiBUI1J.jpg[/img]

EiBUI1J.jpg
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on December 17, 2018 7:46PM
  • TheKingofSass
    TheKingofSass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nifereti already had her Mischief outfit laying ready, turns out it actually fits this season festival!
    Having more then one outfit slot has its benefit, shame its so expensive

tumblr_pjwfanlX041sa006co2_1280.png

And bonus, with the crystal-skin
    Which I very much love
    tumblr_pjwem4hfUA1sa006co7_r1_1280.png
    "Remember, darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good."

Nifereti
    500 CP+┇Altmer┇Vampire Magblade┇AD
    Alyäia Morningstar
    500 CP+┇Altmer┇Vampire Magplar┇AD
    Poison Avy
    500 CP+┇Bosmer┇Werewolf Stamden┇EP
    Tronto Ebur
    500 CP+┇Imperial┇Frosted Tankden┇EP
    Azaerani
    500 CP+┇Dunmer┇Dovah Kendov MagKnight┇DC
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I played around with Frostcaster, as I had never used it in an outfit! My Dunmer are confused as to why anyone would wear so much padding, but they admit it does look cute in the snow.

The Altmer is just not pleased with anything, ever.

P4kHuTg.jpg?1
    jvZMiDl.jpg?1
    zGbXwdE.jpg?1
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on December 18, 2018 5:16PM
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    This one thinks Nords would not jump in the water if they had fur. Much padding and many layers protect soft fur from getting wet. Especially the ears.

Screenshot_20181219_120820-e1545250428777.png

Ahhhhh. Yes! This one trained little friend well.

Screenshot_20181219_121101-e1545250456973.png
    ― Diane Arbus
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahh @MamaDruid but you must do the Polar Bear Plunge!
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I've been kind of "bah humbug" this year for various reasons, but seeing some of the festive outfits in game have helped put me in a more holiday spirit. We're in limbo between selling the house and moving so didn't want to really mess with any holiday decorations, but just yesterday I decided to put up the tree and add some decorations anyway.

So I'm glad to see so many festive characters. Thanks for being so festive!
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @MamaDruid Excellent dye job! That dress is really gorgeous once you put good dyes on it.
  • Ravena
    Ravena
    ✭✭✭✭
    The bath towel makes a black cat look naked. It's kinda funny.

eSFA3lq.png

And here's my new outfit thanks to the New Life skin.

In some costumes and helmets for cats, you can make it so only the glowy eyes part of the skin show. I think it looks really cool. I feel like feline Sub-Zero/Noob Saibot

pI6V6Np.png

ZFS9NaF.png

Edited by Ravena on December 19, 2018 8:45PM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Copy the direct link (has .jpg on the end) and use the image button here. :)

the code is ....
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/EiBUI1J.jpg[/img]

I don't really know what you mean, but thanks.

I tried to copy/paste into the image icon field - wouldn't let me.

I'm not typing a link into it, that would be ridiculous.

Also, it now finally appears to be allowing me to browse images on my PC - before, it wasn't.
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 19, 2018 9:15PM
  • MamaDruid
    MamaDruid
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh @MamaDruid but you must do the Polar Bear Plunge!

Ha @Delsanab14_ESO! Not a fun activity for Khajiit! :wink:
    @MamaDruid Excellent dye job! That dress is really gorgeous once you put good dyes on it.

Thank you @thatlaurachick - I only dyed the first bar of the dress and it's a super basic Bugloss Blue. I tried to match the hat as best I could.
    ― Diane Arbus
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently doing the quests with two of my characters.

Anundriel already participates for the third time at the New Life Festival. Not too long ago she found a new dress in her wardrobe. As blue and white are not really her colors, she decided to dye the dress in green and brown (more of her style).

Also, she decided to try something new this year - she has a lot of practice swallowing swords, juggling knives and breathing fire - but not juggling lights. She that's what she started to practice - for now with limited succes, but she's working on it:

festivalgown-av3c2b.png

For Laurien Chassepartout it's the first time with the New Life Festival - he's still trying to get the hang of one or two things. He refused to change into a whole new costume (he feels much more comfortable in his hunting outfit), but at least decided to wear the hat he recently found in a dusty old shop in Windhelm. Once on his head, he refuses to take it off, so I think at the end of the festival the hat will either be burnt to cinder or soaked and frozen beyond recognition:

festivalgown-lcledrw.png
    Edited by Myrnhiel on December 20, 2018 5:25PM
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is just with normal everyday clothes.
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    0jmMJQd.png

My primary Altmer Kinlord.
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 years ago I created a new character (Dark Elf Mag DK) and started leveling her during the holidays. This was her armor when she was level 4 (pre outfit sytsem), decided to color it in a holiday theme.

zUnIKCH.jpg
  • TheKingofSass
    TheKingofSass
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Aliyavana You wanted to know how the frost looks on the bosmer.
    Honestly? Absolutely smashin. At this rate I believe nothing can look bad on the wonderful smol bubu's.

Nahgriël with her new fitting outfit for the festival + Skin
    tumblr_pk2b1jOWQv1sa006co6_1280.png
    tumblr_pk2b1jOWQv1sa006co1_1280.png

"Remember, darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good."

Nifereti
    500 CP+┇Altmer┇Vampire Magblade┇AD
    Alyäia Morningstar
    500 CP+┇Altmer┇Vampire Magplar┇AD
    Poison Avy
    500 CP+┇Bosmer┇Werewolf Stamden┇EP
    Tronto Ebur
    500 CP+┇Imperial┇Frosted Tankden┇EP
    Azaerani
    500 CP+┇Dunmer┇Dovah Kendov MagKnight┇DC
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Svealyn wrote: »
    I love the new hood I got, it perfectly machtes my healers outfit!

DuGTYLH.png

Is that a costume, or is there a style i dont know about?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Is that a costume, or is there a style i dont know about?

Falkreath Thane Costume
  • SanguineMyBrother
    SanguineMyBrother
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Aliyavana You wanted to know how the frost looks on the bosmer.
    Honestly? Absolutely smashin. At this rate I believe nothing can look bad on the wonderful smol bubu's.

Nahgriël with her new fitting outfit for the festival + Skin
    tumblr_pk2b1jOWQv1sa006co6_1280.png
    tumblr_pk2b1jOWQv1sa006co1_1280.png

I love this. Very cool!
    Xbox NA • Magwarden Main
  • Boardwalker
    Boardwalker
    ✭✭
    "Ice Ice Barbie" in her holiday outfit.

GOusgVK.png
    Edited by Boardwalker on December 21, 2018 6:32AM
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.