The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Life Festival Sailor Grog

Jakx
Jakx
✭✭✭✭✭
So I drank the Sailor Grog from the Event Merchant. The sound distortion effect won't go away even after the drink has faded. I have since relogged and drank more drinks. The sound distortion is still there and wont go away. This is terrible...
Joined September 2013
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sailor's Warning Festival Grog.
    Joined September 2013
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have this sound distortion account wide now. On characters that did not drink the grog. So obviously it screwed a sound file or something. Help me tech support.
    Edited by Jakx on December 13, 2018 6:42PM
    Joined September 2013
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game repair fixed it. Should probably look into this as a bug report for the Sailor's Warning Festival Grog.
    Joined September 2013
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if /reloadui would have fixed it.
    Account: @Delsana
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.
  • Jakx
    Jakx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if /reloadui would have fixed it.

No I did that too. It affected me across multiple characters.

Joined September 2013