The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How do I redeem the code for a T-Shirt?

Saphayla
Saphayla
✭✭✭
I received an e-mail telling me to go to the Support Page to redeem a discount code for a T-Shirt from the recent competition. However, when I go on the Support Page I don't see anything related to the T-Shirt. However, if I go on the Account page on this site I can see a Redeem Code option, but clicking it requires inserting your Game Code, which I don't have because I bought the game on Steam. How should I go about redeeming that code? The T-Shirt's design is pretty nice...
  • Saphayla
    Saphayla
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I figured it out. Apparently your ESO account and your Support account aren't the same thing, so logging into my ESO account still showed me a regular, unpersonalized version of the Support page. That said, now there's this thing:c0rs9n2bm5w5.png

440 thousand Euros for a T-Shirt, what a steal!
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to specifically go to the support site from the link in the email, or the link from Gina's post in another thread (use the Dev Tracker to find it if needed) and select if you want a code from NA or EU, then you'll get a pop-up window with a code. Select and copy it, or write it down somewhere.

Once you have your code, go to the other link in the email to go to the store item you show in your screenshot above, add the overpriced shirt to your cart, then add the code you got earlier during the checkout process. The price will be discounted to $14.99 or whatever your local currency equivalent is.

Alternately, you can decide to not participate in this ridiculously complex process and go without the shirt. A company should never make it difficult for you to give them money.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Saphayla
    Saphayla
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, so this 440 thousand Euros isn't a bug? That's actually what should be showing up, and if I enter the code it'll be reduced to 15 euros?

I... no, this surely is a bug... right?

Also, I was going to the support site from the link in the e-mail, and it wanted me to log in, but I was confused by it as it didn't give an option to sign in through Steam. Like I mentioned in the second comment though, I figured it out and now know where the code is.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saphayla wrote: »
    Wait, so this 440 thousand Euros isn't a bug? That's actually what should be showing up, and if I enter the code it'll be reduced to 15 euros?

Also, I was going to the support site from the link in the e-mail, and it wanted me to log in, but I was confused by it as it didn't give an option to sign in through Steam. Like I mentioned in the second comment though, I figured it out and now know where the code is.

Not a bug, it's intended to show as the ridiculously inflated price, and will be discounted after you apply the code.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

Not a bug, it's intended to show as the ridiculously inflated price, and will be discounted after you apply the code.

Right. Plus shipping. You'd think that for 440 million, they could spring for the shiiping of a t-shirt. Right? :smiley:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

Right. Plus shipping. You'd think that for 440 million, they could spring for the shiiping of a t-shirt. Right? :smiley:

The NA T-shirt is US$14.99 + US$25 shipping. Seriously.

The EU T-shirt is €14.83 + €9.99 shipping (€24.82 is roughly US$28.23).
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s US$14.99 + US$6.00 shipping + US$x.xx tax.

Not US$25 shipping, @TheRealPotoroo.

Mine came out to be about $22 total.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TOyn2RX.png
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Saphayla
    Saphayla
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, you're all so petty. Complaining about some... 25 dollars, while you've already saved four hundred and forty million!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TOyn2RX.png

I stand corrected!

Where do you live where shipping is so high, @TheRealPotoroo? Oblivion?
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TOyn2RX.png

I stand corrected!

Where do you live where shipping is so high, @TheRealPotoroo? Oblivion?
    Apparently so.
    PC NA, PC EU

• Playnice
    Playnice
    ✭✭✭
    I am not getting the popup window with the code after clocking the link
    Playing since Feb 2015 / TES fan since 2002
    Main alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    All classes, all specs, 21 characters / 2 accounts