The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Class Reps] Update & Meeting Notes - Dec 7

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »
    Bring back healing ward heal plz. Blessing of protection actually misses me a lot and takes even more time to hit me and it's so terrible and clunky and just eww

I switched to Ward Ally as a dungeon healer and it's working fine for me as a first-response heal-other move. Where I'm hurting in PvE is from the huge nerf to personal shields.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    IAVITNI wrote: »

Shield costs should have been reduced by a significant amount considering the huge nerf they took

This.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

What is your shield value with 3x arcane and shield value with something like 3x protective?
    Include armor buffs too. I want to do a quick dirty calc using 4 situations (one 3x arcane, one 3x protective, one 3x fictitious crit resist, and one using one of each).

Not too sure what you're asking. Are you referring to effective shield value? Or just tooltip and character sheet values?

Just the values from a typical Sorc build.

Alter-Mage Mundus-Chudan-Shackle-Impregnable-0 into bastion-2 SD+1 Mag Regen Jewllery-Sharpened fb-defending back
    3x Arcane-40k mag-9.3k Hardened Ward tooltip-20k resistance-frag tooltip-14.3k
    3x protective-36.5k mag-8.3k Hardened Ward Tooltip-25.4k resistance-around 13k.5k

Resistances given are front bar, in purple gear. Heavy chest, medium helm. No weapon glyph proc.

Tooltip damage is important to consider as it increases the value of arcane.

In my experience, what the numbers won't show you is that around 20k resistance, impen begins to take on more value against crit based opponents, i.e. nightblades and templars. With 20k resistance, you can comfortably duel average crit builds. For outnumbered situations, you'd want to be closer to 25k. However, even at 25k, crits still tend to melt through shields, 20k is just insane in a duel without any mines/pet LoS cheese. With 20k resistances and 4.5k impen, shields feel just as strong as pre murkmire, even in a 1vx and performance in a duel is more consistent than 25k resistances.

Impen simply has a greater value for shields as it allows better prediction of when your shields will go down. Losing 3 arcane is still rough. IMO, every max mag bonus should be obtained as a mag sorc. It still provides the most returns.

Priority for mag sorc builds is still max mag, mitigation has moved to second, and sustain and damage are interchangeable based on playstyle/skill.

Oh you are already in impreg lol. Honestly, don't run protective at all. If you are a breton, run about 20-30 CP into light armor focus, 10% Hardy, 6-7% ele defender, 23% ironclad and balance the rest between crit resist, bastion. It will give you the same as 2 protective traits but let's you pick 3x arcane, and move some out of crit resists.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Suggest making Shuffle Minor Evasion, buffing Minor Evasion to 15%, buffing Major Evasion to 30%, and placing Major Evasion on a low uptime, higher cost source

Rofl. Medium armor is so bad since years so I guess nobody even cares at this point. Maybe give Shuffle a cast time while you're at it, just to make sure that nobody ever uses this skill again.
    Edited by Ragnaroek93 on December 17, 2018 5:25PM
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • IAVITNI
    IAVITNI
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What is your shield value with 3x arcane and shield value with something like 3x protective?
    Include armor buffs too. I want to do a quick dirty calc using 4 situations (one 3x arcane, one 3x protective, one 3x fictitious crit resist, and one using one of each).

Not too sure what you're asking. Are you referring to effective shield value? Or just tooltip and character sheet values?

Alter-Mage Mundus-Chudan-Shackle-Impregnable-0 into bastion-2 SD+1 Mag Regen Jewllery-Sharpened fb-defending back
    3x protective-36.5k mag-8.3k Hardened Ward Tooltip-25.4k resistance-around 13k.5k

Resistances given are front bar, in purple gear. Heavy chest, medium helm. No weapon glyph proc.

In my experience, what the numbers won't show you is that around 20k resistance, impen begins to take on more value against crit based opponents, i.e. nightblades and templars. With 20k resistance, you can comfortably duel average crit builds. For outnumbered situations, you'd want to be closer to 25k. However, even at 25k, crits still tend to melt through shields, 20k is just insane in a duel without any mines/pet LoS cheese. With 20k resistances and 4.5k impen, shields feel just as strong as pre murkmire, even in a 1vx and performance in a duel is more consistent than 25k resistances.

Impen simply has a greater value for shields as it allows better prediction of when your shields will go down. Losing 3 arcane is still rough. IMO, every max mag bonus should be obtained as a mag sorc. It still provides the most returns.

Priority for mag sorc builds is still max mag, mitigation has moved to second, and sustain and damage are interchangeable based on playstyle/skill.

Oh you are already in impreg lol. Honestly, don't run protective at all. If you are a breton, run about 20-30 CP into light armor focus, 10% Hardy, 6-7% ele defender, 23% ironclad and balance the rest between crit resist, bastion. It will give you the same as 2 protective traits but let's you pick 3x arcane, and move some out of crit resists.

Well I have various setups. Impregnable is just the one I was in when I posted and I move gear across 14 characters.

I'm testing various setups, impregnable is just the most consistent one I've found in terms of open world for all situations; lag, potato 1vx, good player 1vx and 1v1s against good players (especially stamblades).

I also use the following depending on lag: (Note* resistances are without boundless since I try not to slot it)
    • Chudan/Pirate+shackle+bright-throat-42k max (back bar for all values), 22k resistances
    • Pirate/Chudan+Lich+Spinner-40k max, 22k resistances
    • Engine Guardian/Pirate+Lich+Spinner-40k max, 18k resistances
    • Engine Guardian+Spinner+Armor Master-37k max, 26k resistances
    • And 1 more setup that I can't share (not my build but honestly it's easy to guess as it was solo meta for a while-not shackle) but mitigation wise it's the same as Lich+Spinner+EG)

I'm still interested in hearing from you. High Sustain still equates to strong mitigation for sorcs, so I'm looking to move away from any defensive sets at all. High sustain simply means I rely on streak more and my defensive windows are longer in a 1vx, which is irrelevant. In a 1v1, no mitigation makes crit builds difficult to deal with but the ability to spam Streak makes DK wing spammers much easier.

I try to keep my damage to at least 14k frag tooltip with Major Sorcery but pre light attack. I rely on crits for kills more but it still works but anything below 14k becomes a drag.

Would you give some feedback on Iron Clad? I've found direct damage to be easier to counter than DoTs (block/dodge etc.) so I've dropped Iron Clad down to 20% and invested more into Thick Skinned skin I find DoT builds (primarily bleeds) are the bigger threat right now. Does the 3% make a big difference?

I'm kind of contradicting myself here so I'll clarify that in general DoTs/Bleeds prove to be the most difficult on average but a high crit stamblade is my greatest enemy at the moment (besides Za'ans heavy attack wing spam DKS)
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I have various setups. Impregnable is just the one I was in when I posted and I move gear across 14 characters.

I'm testing various setups, impregnable is just the most consistent one I've found in terms of open world for all situations; lag, potato 1vx, good player 1vx and 1v1s against good players (especially stamblades).

I also use the following depending on lag: (Note* resistances are without boundless since I try not to slot it)
    • Chudan/Pirate+shackle+bright-throat-42k max (back bar for all values), 22k resistances
    • Pirate/Chudan+Lich+Spinner-40k max, 22k resistances
    • Engine Guardian/Pirate+Lich+Spinner-40k max, 18k resistances
    • Engine Guardian+Spinner+Armor Master-37k max, 26k resistances
    • And 1 more setup that I can't share (not my build but honestly it's easy to guess as it was solo meta for a while-not shackle) but mitigation wise it's the same as Lich+Spinner+EG)

I'm still interested in hearing from you. High Sustain still equates to strong mitigation for sorcs, so I'm looking to move away from any defensive sets at all. High sustain simply means I rely on streak more and my defensive windows are longer in a 1vx, which is irrelevant. In a 1v1, no mitigation makes crit builds difficult to deal with but the ability to spam Streak makes DK wing spammers much easier.

I try to keep my damage to at least 14k frag tooltip with Major Sorcery but pre light attack. I rely on crits for kills more but it still works but anything below 14k becomes a drag.

Would you give some feedback on Iron Clad? I've found direct damage to be easier to counter than DoTs (block/dodge etc.) so I've dropped Iron Clad down to 20% and invested more into Thick Skinned skin I find DoT builds (primarily bleeds) are the bigger threat right now. Does the 3% make a big difference?

I'm kind of contradicting myself here so I'll clarify that in general DoTs/Bleeds prove to be the most difficult on average but a high crit stamblade is my greatest enemy at the moment (besides Za'ans heavy attack wing spam DKS)

I'll get you that calc I promised! Last holiday shopping and wrapping all done (plus some ESO time in today!)

I used the older DMG Mitigation calculator that was posted and then updated. The updated one doesn't let you select armor values. With that I was able to determine that most CP stars have you operate at 60% total mitigation. From there it'sa fight to 70%, and it's reallya matter of what you can get for each point.

This is due to battlespirit.

Ironclad reduces direct DMG attacks, but passively instead of reactive like dodge or block. Plus block is the last item to calculate. There's a lot of direct attacks,including initial application of dots so you aren't going to dodge/block them all. You want at least 20% ironclad. 23% let's you drop down from the inefficent hardy and dump those points elsewhere. On my Templar in light armor with ironclad at 70ish points, can get 19k spell resists and 6% ele defender to equal the same mitigation as 17k physical resist and 10% Hardy. A Breton Sorc should be able to achieve similar defensive baseline without losing offensive power.

Keeping 13% Hardy with 23% ironclad only gets you about 71-72% total mitigation gained. You might turn a 20k attack to 5k instead of 6k, but it's stilla 5k attack in the end. Might as well dump those points into crit resist/bastion/quick recovery to boost your build according to your playstyle.

Link for you showing the flattening of the two mitigation.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »
    Nerf rapids so people can stop bitching about the speed nerf, for the love of god.

I can not agree that nerfing something else is the best way to get people to stop complaining about a previous nerf.

Right, and that's never the reason an adjustment should be made.

The fact of the matter is that by nerfing mobility for everyone else, ZOS has made ball groups that utilize rapids stronger. This isn't opinion. They were already very strong compared to other playstyles.

For update 17, ZOS wrote:
    In Cyrodiil, we want to encourage a wide variety of strategy and tactics, and this includes the way large groups move together. Over time, we've tried to encourage groups to spread out more and stack up less with various additions (e.g., the Vicious Death set) but we still weren't seeing the changes we wanted.
    <snip>
    This change encourages large groups to spread out more and take different approaches to large-scale combat. In addition to this, it gives smaller groups opportunities to take on larger ones with smart, tactical placement of their AoEs.
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26307
    The changes to mobility counter the statements in this post.

Now I'm not advocating specific changes, but the gap in mobility and overall survivability between ball groups and everyone else has to be reduced if ZOS wants the above statements to be true. I don't expect a class rep to advocate a nerf, but I do hope you'll articulate this problem and let ZOS figure out how to solve it.

Regarding the Healing Ward, I agree that the loss of the heal hurts. IMO, it's obvious the reason ZOS nerfed healing ward was because of the introduction of the Blackrose Restoration Staff. This is classic ZOS, like when they increased the cost of sneak to facilitate the addition of the Improved Sneaking Legerdemain passive.
    Edited by zyk on December 18, 2018 5:16AM
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see a lot of PvP'rs on that list. . .don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing. . .
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    this game is doomed.
    good luck finding new playerbase.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[*] Stam classes still provide little individuality, especially since Sunderflame was nerfed[/list]

A big reason stamina builds are so similar from class to class is they have multiple weapon lines to work with and typically use the DoTs from two weapon lines. Magicka only has one weapon line to work with with reduces options.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*] Complaints that werewolf uptime is still too short
    [*] Transformation is very expensive. Seems to be even worse in Cyrodiil, where you only have a small window of time to enjoy werewolf before you have to transform back to mount up, only to spend the next siege on a keep wall just building ultimate.

These two points are related.

The issue is not uptime as one can easily remain in wolf form through an entire dungeon (have done it without issue while giving the tank instructions for each pull since it was their first time in that instance. The problem is the cost to transform is still to high.

A lower cost, especially since they do not have an actual ultimate.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    [*] Complaints that werewolf uptime is still too short
    [*] Transformation is very expensive. Seems to be even worse in Cyrodiil, where you only have a small window of time to enjoy werewolf before you have to transform back to mount up, only to spend the next siege on a keep wall just building ultimate.

These two points are related.

The issue is not uptime as one can easily remain in wolf form through an entire dungeon (have done it without issue while giving the tank instructions for each pull since it was their first time in that instance. The problem is the cost to transform is still to high.

A lower cost, especially since they do not have an actual ultimate.

Up-time need some adjustment, Blood Rage passive should allow 100% to be in WW Form. You can not Devour where there are no adds in Boss fight (trials and some dungeons)
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

[*] Stam classes still provide little individuality, especially since Sunderflame was nerfed[/list]

A big reason stamina builds are so similar from class to class is they have multiple weapon lines to work with and typically use the DoTs from two weapon lines. Magicka only has one weapon line to work with with reduces options.

this is very true
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hyzock wrote: »
    Speed pots are still used by a lot of people? Idk who uses them but speed pots are trash now, you're not gonna kite zergs with 30% uptime on major expedition, there are waaaay better options for pots now. I agree with most of what was posted but 'speed pots are still used by a lot of people' makes it look like speed pots are in a good place when they really aren't, mobility for heavy stam is trash rn.

Mobility for heavy stam SHOULD be trash. They're too strong already. Want mobility as stam? Wear medium.
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • Hearts_Wake
    Hearts_Wake
    ✭✭✭
    "We updated roll dodge timing to only work if a player is dodging while the attack hits them. How has this affected Medium armor builds and slower projectiles like Snipe and Dark Flare?
    Feels no different for most players (This meets our intended goal)
    Requires you to be rolling as projectiles would hit you
    We changed Evasion to AoE damage reduction from dodge chance. Feedback on this for both PvP and PvE?
    Major Evasion is too strong and counters Templars and Wardens more than other classes
    Minor Evasion feels too weak
    Both are 100% uptime buffs with no drawbacks, counter to the usual design for Major and Minor buffs
    Suggest making Shuffle Minor Evasion, buffing Minor Evasion to 15%, buffing Major Evasion to 30%, and placing Major Evasion on a low uptime, higher cost source
    ZOS note: Major buffs for some categories are rare, while for other categories minor buffs are rarer. For example, Major Berserk is rare while Minor Berserk is common. Major Fracture is common while Minor Fracture is rare. We can also evaluate power level of Evasion
    Templar Jabs is not cutting it with the changes to Evasion
    PvE – not a lot changed
    Discussed the survivability for Stamina vs Magicka Trial situations, and how the changes to Evasion has helped in Trials"

Still inconsistent. Needs work. FeelsRNGMan.

"Reduction to Swift jewelry and duration of Major Expedition abilities
    Swift needed a nerf, and the numbers feel right. Many people still use 1-2 swift, but it isn’t as prevalent as before
    Other Expedition nerfs are questionable and difficult to gauge because so many mobility nerfs were made simultaneously
    Speed pots are still used by a lot of people"

The hammer was forcefully used upon this issue.
    You've either got the speed from investing into sets or skills, and lack in other areas, and vice-versa.
    There needs to be a middle ground.
    I don't believe speed was an issue before the swift trait was introduced, but here we are.

This then leads to snares, which is a complete cluster as a whole. To many snares, stacking snares (for whatever reason, that's a thing) expensive snare removal, lackluster snare removal, remove snares and only to be snared yet again .1 second later (looking at you snare immunity).
    Snares ruin the speed builds, but are the counter to speed builds. Again, this is where the middle ground needs to exist.

"We changed Evasion to AoE damage reduction from dodge chance. Feedback on this for both PvP and PvE?
    Major Evasion is too strong and counters Templars and Wardens more than other classes
    Minor Evasion feels too weak
    Both are 100% uptime buffs with no drawbacks, counter to the usual design for Major and Minor buffs
    ZOS note: Major buffs for some categories are rare, while for other categories minor buffs are rarer. For example, Major Berserk is rare while Minor Berserk is common. Major Fracture is common while Minor Fracture is rare. We can also evaluate power level of Evasion
    Templar Jabs is not cutting it with the changes to Evasion
    PvE – not a lot changed
    Discussed the survivability for Stamina vs Magicka Trial situations, and how the changes to Evasion has helped in Trials"

This change is fine. The amount of AoE damge to single target are about the same. The only issue would be the people not single targeting and only relying on AoE, which is whatever but ok, you do you.
    This is the counter to AoE spam.

"Werewolf performance and the availability of counters
    Complaints that werewolf uptime is still too short
    Werewolf DPS is mostly light attacking and doesn’t take much effort or input. Is also heavily tied to Relequen and Blood Moon sets."

WW uptime fine in PvE, short in PvP, for obvious reasons. Seems fine when you take the logic of it into consideration. (nothing to devour, no WW for you)
    However the cost could use a reduction, relative to the transformation duration.
    The sets mentioned are fine. They pair well. Blood moon was literally made to compliment. Relequen would need an overhaul as is it just as effective in or out of ww, it just so happened it shines in WW. There are enough counters to WW for this to even be an issue.

"Many old sets are no longer desirable"
    Agreed.
    QQ.
  • Hyzock
    Hyzock
    ✭✭✭
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »
    Speed pots are still used by a lot of people? Idk who uses them but speed pots are trash now, you're not gonna kite zergs with 30% uptime on major expedition, there are waaaay better options for pots now. I agree with most of what was posted but 'speed pots are still used by a lot of people' makes it look like speed pots are in a good place when they really aren't, mobility for heavy stam is trash rn.

Mobility for heavy stam SHOULD be trash. They're too strong already. Want mobility as stam? Wear medium.

I'll quote myself real quick
    Maryal wrote: »
    I agree, but I don't use HA so I don't know about that. But, mobility for medium armor sucks whenever there is lag ... and we all know how often THAT is! It's not just pvp. I even have lag when farming nodes .... and hardly anyone else is around! Maybe speed pots can self-adjust ... extended duration when there is server lag.

You can replace 'heavy' in my last sentence with anything stam that doesn't use bow back bar basically, and if you're not a stamblade, you're gonna gimp yourself by running bow back bar. I just said heavy stam because it applies to literally everything heavy stam, but it also applies to a lot more.

Just read that ^
    PC EU - Frank the Potato - Stam DK
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Update 21 Feedback
    While we aren’t able to go into detail about what we discussed for Update 21 at this time, we mainly focused on feedback about the incoming changes to racial passives and new item sets. We are planning to give everyone a preview of the racial passives prior to PTS going live.

@ZOS_GinaBruno when this will be? "We are planning to give everyone a preview of the racial passives prior to PTS going live."

Last year we had PTS on January 8, it seems PTS is going to be delayed or ZOS not giving racial passives preview earlier.

ZOS should release Year Updates Road-map rather than keeping it secret!
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on December 28, 2018 1:39PM
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Update 21 Feedback
    While we aren’t able to go into detail about what we discussed for Update 21 at this time, we mainly focused on feedback about the incoming changes to racial passives and new item sets. We are planning to give everyone a preview of the racial passives prior to PTS going live.

@ZOS_GinaBruno when this will be? "We are planning to give everyone a preview of the racial passives prior to PTS going live."

Last year we had PTS on January 8, it seems PTS is going to be delayed or ZOS not giving racial passives preview earlier.

Expect info on first week of January ofcourse.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Update 21 Feedback

Lets hope if it happens this week!
  • GreatGildersleeve
    GreatGildersleeve
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are planning to give everyone a preview prior to pts going live...

Yes. By dropping the nerf notes that morning I expect. Still technically a true statement then right? 🙄
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m actually confused by this post at what it’s saying, it just felt like they throw some theory crafter names at us and justify what they done in that update without actually talking about everything they actually changed in that update

Still confused by the ware wolves light attacking play style is a way to introduce light weaving to new comers, don’t you need skills that you can use multiple times to do weaving with no bar swaps and before burning through you stamina

No mention about wardens Arctic Blast or sorcerers shields
    Edited by macsmooth on January 6, 2019 9:01PM
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still want to hear about Arctic Blast. we all hate it.

ESO_Nightingale Gets my vote for Wardens Mag/Stam Tank rep
  • MajorDomeShot
    MajorDomeShot
    ✭✭
    Let’s talk about how this seems to focus magic characters getting buffed and stamina characters getting debuffed. Shuffle was never broke it worked great and now shuffle is really a dead move. Everyday I hear more and more people removing it from the bar bc it’s a PvE move now basically. Evasion should have never have been changed. Medium armor basically got *** on and light armor got is now best, heavy armor is in an ok place. Could use a little bit more resistance bc with everyone running the lover heavy is basically medium armor, and damage shields now have resistances so when those have a 100% uptime it’s basically like the cloth wearer is now running heavy. Templar’s running light fortified are basically unkillable with a damage shield and *** loads of resistances and then also load up 25k+ Heath and still able to hit huge numbers in pvp. And heal to full in 1 move. Serious. There have been more things to buff light armor and *** on the rest bc this game heavily favors magic users.
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭

In my opinion mobility for someone wearing heavy should be trash.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sheuib wrote: »

In my opinion mobility for someone wearing heavy should be trash.

bad change indeed,

You want Tanks to slow down rest of the group and die on mechanics where required to reach Safe Point.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very hyped for update 21 🙂
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Update 21 Feedback

Per @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom on twitter when asked about news regarding the racial changes, "Yep! It’ll be in the next day or two."
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Update 21 Feedback

Per @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom on twitter when asked about news regarding the racial changes, "Yep! It’ll be in the next day or two."

Next week its PTS, releasing information before 1-2 days of PTS sounds very lame!
  • Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Burtan wrote: »
    I really hope proc/bleed builds are indeed addressed, they are a serious fun killer in non cp and have become way too common.

Thats only because everything else is boring and doesnt work anymore nerf nerf nerf.