The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA VIVEC:EP vs DC vs AP

• HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    As an AD pug, I think a lot of the problem is most dont listen or pay attention. A lot seem to not participate correctly in defenses, or listen when more experienced players tell people what needs to happen. I still consider myself fairly inexperienced, but always try to be useful and have really learned a lot just by paying attention and trying to follow directions.

I dont know who all was on later last night, like 2am east coast time, but we did amazing. People were listening to call outs and we defended Alessia for a long fight against a red herd and won. 26k tick for that one. Granted, it wasn't reds A team, and they died in masses, but it was a super fun fight. They came back like 3 times back to back. It was kind of funny.

Hmmm my boys were doing a small scale group doing a lot of defense. I bet it was them
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's still DC playing on Vivec?

Wish someone would tell the guys with blue banners who are PVdooring faregyl and bloodmayne while EP has their scrolls, emperorships, and is in first place. Maybe they could team up with the game's third faction and fight for them.

Until then they seem quite content to (once again) only go up against empty keeps belonging to the guys with one bar of population. Instead of say the empty keeps of the other faction in this new two faction campaign khajiit is int. Not to mention the aforementioned emperoship, first place, and scrolls of the game's mythical third faction.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Wish someone would tell the guys with blue banners who are PVdooring faregyl and bloodmayne while EP has their scrolls, emperorships, and is in first place. Maybe they could team up with the game's third faction and fight for them.

QFT.

{★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    when will people learn that all faction's are the same they all zergball the map they all pvdoor
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chris211 wrote: »
    when will people learn that all faction's are the same they all zergball the map they all pvdoor

Were khajiit less sleek and humble they might pithily reply with....

When it stops being an excuse.

Fortunately this one would never point out such a thing and instead leave it to their betters to make such an obvious statement.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    chris211 wrote: »

Were khajiit less sleek and humble they might pithily reply with....

When it stops being an excuse.

Fortunately this one would never point out such a thing and instead leave it to their betters to make such an obvious statement.

You could always use your highly honed diplomatic skills to forge a temporary alliance with the covenant and make some coordinated attacks ;)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD loves allesia too much.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »
    AD loves allesia too much.

EP loves Alessia more than AD.
    DC loves Chalman more than EP.
    AD loves Ash more than DC.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zelda42O wrote: »
    Also going to have to agree with someone earlier up that said people need to just be nicer to the ones they pick up in groups. Show people the ropes and stop acting like they're an idiot just because they don't know where to go right away.

I triple agree. I think I'm a fairly decent pvp'er now (it's taken 30 years. lol), but I owe a lot of that to a great guild who initially took me as a pug, then later a member, all the while offering solid advice in a patient manner.

We were all new to PvP at some point. It's rare that someone sprung for the skull of Athena already crazy amazing good. Help newer players. Be patient. Most will git gud - or at least sufficient. And then there's...

Toxicity.

I know. All factions have toxic zone chats. And that's a problem. Toxicity drives potentially good pvp'ers away when they are taking their first steps. PvPers are not the majority in this game. (sorry. we're not lulz k byyyyye) We cannot afford to drive away players at time when many would agree pvp populations are low. If someone asks a question; just provide them with the info they need. Really simple. I really don't understand why the relaying of information to an honest question has to include phrases like "JFC noob! Git gud!" or "Google FFS." Or any number of smarmy toxic BS replies or rants. If you want people to get better they are going to need to ask questions, and as experienced pvp'ers concerned with population levels we should want to help them.

Which brings me to another point about toxicity; I personally - and I'm sure many players feel this way - have ZERO desire or incentive to help anyone in zone that calls for help with an objective, and in that same breath horribly insults their faction or individual players. Like...no. just no. I didn't work for abusive dillholes in the really real world, why in the name of Zeus' left buttocks would I perform for a total bag of d's in a game?

You want help from people? Ask nicely (or just ask in a nice neutral tone) and say thanks when they show. And hey, saying "Thanks for the help at [insert objective here]!" is way fewer characters than the majority of the toxic tirades that have become all too common in zone.

Edit and PS> And for the love of Mara, stop elevating people who ARE toxic in zone. In AD we have certain people - you know who they are - who I swear get idolized as deities when in fact they are just awful and do nothing but clog up zone with rants. As a community we need to mass block these individuals and take away their power. If zone is clogged up with rants from toxic jackarses, real callouts will never get seen - either because they scroll by too quickly, or said players trying to get good just shut off zone so they don't have to see it anymore.

Edited by mayasunrising on December 14, 2018 4:03AM
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don’t usually get involved in things like this, I usually think that generally, all factions zerg and all factions get zerged pretty equally.

But it’s impossible to not see that lb for lb, AD actually is quite a bit weaker than their EP/DC counterparts, atleast on PC NA. Generally, the players seem squishier, less geared, experienced, and less interested in coordination.

This doesn’t really affect small scale overall, except that it does affect where you can go on the map and how long it takes to get there. If your faction is pitiful at coordination, it makes for long horse simulator rides from the gate, which would be annoying I’d imagine. So it makes sense that AD also seems to have a weaker small scale scene as well.

The stronger players of AD (particularly the ones who care about faction pride and whatnot) should step up and lead. Until they do, AD will continue to be the best farm faction.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy