Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

looking for a new guild

kad01121ub17_ESO
Hi all,

I am in need of a new guild. My last guild i was in wasn't very fun do to the fact that everyone seemed to zoom past me in leveling and i felt like asking questions, asking for help on quest exc they seemed to be bothered by the fact that i couldn't keep up.So i always felt more of a hassle burden that a guild member. Then real life took over and when i became inactive they took me out of there guild. I would like to find a guild that is small in numbers and is willing to help me out on questing,crafting,going through dungeons exc.A guild that will treat me like a friend and not like a group filler to make there guild more popular.

I am on PC/NA sever

my in game name is @EOSGAL1990
My toon is a level 50 High elf AD Templar champion 122 - and even tho i am champion 50 i still feel like half the time i have no clue what im doing .....

I also have a discord im RH#8629

I just recently came back to ESO after a year long break so i feel like im having to learn stuff all over again. So please keep that in mind. :) Thanks and hope to hear from ya'll soon!

AD High Elf, PC, NA, Server!
New to MMo's Always looking for friends to quest with!
  • Armina
    Armina
    Hi!

For a lot of people they have to try out different guilds, feel them out per say, before they find one that really suits them. I'm not in the business of shooting out guild invites right away, but I would like to extend an invite to our Discord server. Take us for a spin and see if you like us! Then if it's a good fit you can ask anyone for a guild invite. We have both experienced and new players... and we love helping each other out.

We're a very Discord heavy guild, that means any questions you have ask away there, most people in our guild have Discord on their phones so we're available during free waking hours! And feel free to message me here, in Discord, or shoot me some mail in-game.

Ashen Blades: https://discord.gg/yh5BSNy

-@Armina
    Tank Main - Healer Second
    Always looking for new friends/people to play with!
    Innocence is life's greatest illusion
  • alex.schwabb14_ESO
    Hi Kad

I run a small guild that is a tight-knit community. We help with builds, dungeon running, pledges, leveling, and farming gear! We have a guild hall and a discord that we require members to use for communication with one another as we plan on doing trials in the next few months. You can whisper me @Wyvernflame in game or on discord Wyvernflame#3188. Our guild discord server is also https://discord.gg/2m5A4Vc if you want to check us out.
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,

I am in need of a new guild. My last guild i was in wasn't very fun do to the fact that everyone seemed to zoom past me in leveling and i felt like asking questions, asking for help on quest exc they seemed to be bothered by the fact that i couldn't keep up.So i always felt more of a hassle burden that a guild member. Then real life took over and when i became inactive they took me out of there guild. I would like to find a guild that is small in numbers and is willing to help me out on questing,crafting,going through dungeons exc.A guild that will treat me like a friend and not like a group filler to make there guild more popular.

I am on PC/NA sever

my in game name is @EOSGAL1990
    My toon is a level 50 High elf AD Templar champion 122 - and even tho i am champion 50 i still feel like half the time i have no clue what im doing .....

I also have a discord im RH#8629

I just recently came back to ESO after a year long break so i feel like im having to learn stuff all over again. So please keep that in mind. :) Thanks and hope to hear from ya'll soon!

Well met kad01121ub17_ESO,

Tyrs Paladium is an active medium sized guild that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind).

We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together.

We are very friendly to the new guildie that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. We have quite a few guildies that are in the 40-70+ age range that have integrated perfectly within our guild , and I know that they'll be thrilled to see you join us. What makes Tyrs stand out is we actually enforce our policies. Everybody knows everyone in Tyrs, and that's how we like it.

We have one of the most friendly guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled quests in the Tyrs War Room, shoot the sh!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you.

1. This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules

2. Recruitment thread promoting our guild.

This is how we do things here in Tyrs Paladium. Hope you've enjoyed my little introduction. Hope to speak with you soon, if you feel we have what you are looking for.

Travel well,

Aandre
    Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder
    10 YEARS STRONG!

Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on December 30, 2018 1:02PM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • Lady Grim
    Lady Grim
    Kad - Our community is newer and smaller, you might enjoy playing with us since we have several new or returning players learning the game Check out our post here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/448012/pc-na-evolved-gaming-new-casual-guild-looking-for-laid-back-adults-to-explore-tamriel#latest