Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO ticket response time inquiry

Aphelion___
Aphelion___
✭✭
Hey guys,
I submitted a ticket a little over 2 weeks ago (11/23) and haven't been given a full resolution. The last update to my ticket was a week ago. If this is typical, I completely understand. Just making sure no one has forgot about me LOL since it does involve irl money.
What is the usual turn around time for you guys?

Support Ticket # 181123-004923

Thanks!
  • Aphelion___
    Aphelion___
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GaryA

also, I apologize if I put this in the wrong place, etc - not really used to forums
  • Aphelion___
    Aphelion___
    ✭✭
    Bump. Another day, no reply.
  • Aphelion___
    Aphelion___
    ✭✭
    Another day, no reply.
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kind of ticket did u make?

If u used ingame help -> customer support -> feedback/bug, those seem to be counted as feedback and it does not look like anyone is reading those.

if u used ingame help -> customer support -> ask for help, those generate a canned response letting u know there is an ignore list but giving u the option to reply with an email if u think this doesnt help u. response time to that email u send ... im waiting for 5 month now, will be 6 in a week. Better luck to u.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, important to know what sort of ticket it was. Might be that you asked a question in a feedback or bug ticket and you won't get an answer to those.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Aphelion___
    Aphelion___
    ✭✭
    The ticket is regarding crowns in the crown store. They asked me to purchase crowns for an item and then ghosted me
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Aphelion___

Customer support has responded back to your ticket #181123-004923.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aphelion___
    Aphelion___
    ✭✭
    Thanks!
  • KeensFoez
    KeensFoez
    Hello @ZOS_BillE

Why is my ticket closed and considered solved even though I haven't received a clear answer or result?
    I've made this ticket since 08/07/2020 02:53 PM, and was asked to wait for the process from the support team. But I didn't get any more answers after that, and when I came back to check my ticket it was closed and was considered resolved.

Please i need a clear answer to this problem, thank you. Reference numbers: # 200807-005110 (1st), # 200821-002491 (2nd)
    Edited by KeensFoez on October 15, 2020 9:37AM
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

Given the age of this thread, we have closed it as some information may be out of date. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.