The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/
Maintenance for the week of January 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 21
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 22, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 09:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Unable to Mount in Combat

Iskiab
Iskiab
✭✭
Hi, this is an issue that drives me nuts in Cyrodiil. I'm constantly unable to mount because I'm stuck in combat.

Being unable to mount in combat is a pve thing I assume, so people can't train dungeons or whatnot but shouldn't apply to cyrodiil or pvp. Please allow combat mounting.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭
    No I agree. There really is no reason to disallow mounting in combat. If your opponent tries to mount and run away, you can either attack him and dismount him, or mount up yourself and chase. If this bother people, make mounting slightly delayed, and interruptible, either with bashing or a skill that interrupts.

That being said, please fix the stuck in combat bug, ZOS. This is a huge QOL issue.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no issue with not being able to mount in combat. It is the same for everyone so it is fair.

The issue is the new and improved in-combat bug that lasts longer than it takes to walk between keeps, can persist through death and can occur even when there is nothing nearby that can put you into combat and your not in a group.
    Really, idk
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭
    I don't think you can say a mechanic is fair solely because it effects everyone.

My point is it's something that could be changed easily that would make Cyrodiil better.
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean it's simple. If you mount in combat your horse has 0 stamina. That way if someone is trying to mount to run away during a fight, you will instantly knock them off their horse. If not, we get to mount when we should be able to....
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Geir Cor | Stamina Warden | DC

Latest Videos:
    Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Warden: Geir Cor | "Juggernaut" | Stamina Warden PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’d be interesting to see a system with mounting during combat, but it’s just the way it is at the moment.

I am really tired of not being able to mount because I won’t get the heck out of combat after not hitting anything for a millenia.
    I will kick everyone's butt, even my own.

PC NA
    CP 1100+
    Falls-wïth-Stars - Argonian Magicka Sorc - EP Palatine - Flawless Conqueror
    Falls-With-Stars - Argonian Magicka Templar - AD - Former Empress - Voice of Reason
    vMA/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR
    Dragon-in-Shadows - Argonian Magicka Nightblade - Shadow Breaker
    Ruvius Obsidian-Claw - Argonian Magicka Templar
    Death-Singer - Argonian Magicka Nightblade
    Dark-Star - Argonian Magicka Dragonknight
    Dances-on-Ice - Argonian Magicka Warden
    Tsalli-ko - Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer
    Sings-to-Starlight - Argonian Magicka Warden