The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Favorite Race in Tamriel

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kajiit
    crowfl56 wrote: »
    Any human race is great

Can't understand anyone liking a race that has a *** sticking out their arse at all time's.

Or a lizard or cat with big ***, come on really ?

Going to assume those asterisk censors was supposed to be "Tail".

Bud. Good thing + Good thing = Great thing. Cute animal + Pretty woman = Beautiful Khajiit. Didn't you take Math in school?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dark Elf
    Ertosi wrote: »
    Once you go tusk...

IT'S NEVER OGRE
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
    Options
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian
    Argonian and Khajiit. Are my top 2

My mains back in the day on EverQuest 1 were Iksar and Vah Shir. All MMOs should have a lizard and cat race by default imo :p

In EQ2 they were Kerrans - No clue about the lore behind that name change. < Kerra Bruiser since beta.

Elves... Legolasses leading the poll...They need to die in a fire, especially those on AD side EU PC Vivec :(
    Options
  • humpalicous
    humpalicous
    ✭✭✭
    High Elf
    High Elf, simply due to their view of themselves as superior beings
    Options
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Argonian
    All around race , I could change to any build I want :D
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Argonian
    I find it comparatively easy to dream up satisfying RP characterisations and biogs for Argonians.

And the racial passives are very useful for someone like me who only does group content solo.

PC EU
    Options
  • xievis21ub17_ESO
    xievis21ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian

My mains back in the day on EverQuest 1 were Iksar and Vah Shir. All MMOs should have a lizard and cat race by default imo :p

In EQ2 they were Kerrans - No clue about the lore behind that name change. < Kerra Bruiser since beta.

Elves... Legolasses leading the poll...They need to die in a fire, especially those on AD side EU PC Vivec :(

Luclin exploded, or supposedly it did, when one of the gods invaded the nexus or something like that. Hence giant chunks / craters all over Norrath. Anyway, when that happened, the Vah Shir who were still down off the moon at the time, integrated / mated with their smaller cousins the Kerrans, seeing they originated from that race as it was. The EQ2 Kerra are a lot larger for it (still smaller than a pure Vah Shir). I was a Kerra in EQ2 as well. With several of my other characters Iksar, and a few froglok here and there.

I was a Guide and a lore nut back in my day, when it came to Vah / iksar / frogloks on EQ and EQ2 :)

Might be why I enjoy Argonian and Khajiit so much here, small shot of nostalgia.
    Options
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian
    Might be why I enjoy Argonian and Khajiit so much here, small shot of nostalgia.

Same here, beast races are the best :)
    Options
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the above cuz I hate runnin
    Options
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dark Elf
    of the playable races? Dunmer, hands down. That said, I have a fair bit of interest in the Maormer, but odds are we won't see them get fully fleshed out ever sadly.

I also have a great interest in maormer, but, as you say, I´m afraid we won´t see much of that anytime soon.
    Options
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kajiit
    Rally for felines, people, be more cats. >.> Struggle with the catching-up dunmeri oppression. >.>

Speaking of maormers - I wonder if they have any racial differences lore-wise, or they're just elves living out in the seas. Do they have enough differences to them to separate them into a race of their own?
    Options
  • nerfworthy
    nerfworthy
    ✭✭✭
    Dark Elf
    Dunmer.

No explanation needed, they are simply the best.
    MagWarden main and a Dunmer enthusiast!
    Options
  • Bruccius
    Bruccius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial
    The most open-minded, economic, just, and militaristic peoples we know of; the Imperials.
    Options
  • Riverlynn
    Riverlynn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wood Elf

My favourite race in Tamriel is the one in Skywatch.

You know, the one where you race frogs.

:p
    My accountant told me to invest my money in bonds. So I bought 100 copies of Goldfinger.

Unicorns and cannonballs, palaces and piers
    Trumpets, towers and tenements, wide oceans full of tears.
    Flags, rags ferryboats, scimitars and scarves
    Every precious dream and vision, underneath the stars.
    Options
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Wood Elf
    I was gonna put a “More Than One” option in the poll, but it wouldn’t let me. :s

So... I chose Bosmer because of their lore and just how freaking adorable they look!
    My other favorites are Breton and Khajiit.

EDIT: I also can’t stand Altimer (High Elves).
    Edited by esp1992 on January 14, 2019 3:53AM
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
    Options
  • Thalidar
    Thalidar
    ✭✭✭
    Nord
    My mains a Breton, yet love the Nords. Couldn't stand Argonians or elves but have to admit loving my newest Bosmer mag templar.
    Options
  • rwil213
    rwil213
    ✭✭
    Wood Elf

Favorites are the Bosmer and Khajiit.

Good seeing an old EQ peep on here. Had a wood elf druid and van shir beast lord myself. Have to make one of each in any mmo that has them 😁
    Options
  • RavenEye
    RavenEye
    ✭✭
    Orc
    Really love the lore and culture of the Orcs :)
    Edited by RavenEye on January 14, 2019 2:09AM
    Options
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kajiit
    rTfwDTU.pngno questions about it.
    Options
  • Darios_Heliodromos
    Darios_Heliodromos
    ✭✭✭
    Dark Elf
    Dunmer of course.

They simply don't give a fonk. Insular mentality, they have their own living gods, they live underneath the volcano of doom, and generally do whatever they want.
    Options
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kajiit
    Because I could only pick one... Argonians are almost tied...almost.
    Options