The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Completely closing an account

Mamauilas
Mamauilas
Soul Shriven
I wish i could completely close my account and with it all billing data that is there. Is it possible?
  • Mamauilas
    Mamauilas
    Soul Shriven
    Allready submitted a ticket to support, but there wasn't a category for this sort of thing
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you can delete the CC, that is the biggest risk. Then if your really worried, edit the account information with a fake address and then your anonymized. Note, might want to keep email so you can access account later. Or, change that too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Mamauilas
    Mamauilas
    Soul Shriven
    Umm, as i see, there is no info, i don't know much since my brother was the owner of this account. He passed away recently, so i want to close everything down that is linked to him, don't ask why, i just want that, sorry.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LeuciscusCephalus

Customer support is looking into your request for ticket #181203-003422.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mamauilas
    Mamauilas
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you. I am not a gamer myself, so i guess i clicked a bit around there, but i hope it can be resolved.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm, as i see, there is no info, i don't know much since my brother was the owner of this account. He passed away recently, so i want to close everything down that is linked to him, don't ask why, i just want that, sorry.

I am sorry for your loss. You don't have to explain why, it is totally understandable.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"