The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2018 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!

SinfulPrinc3ss
SinfulPrinc3ss
✭✭✭
Thought I would start it up this year.

Please post your gamertag/account name and platform info with what you would like to receive from Santa in game that other players can actually give you whether its gear, mats, gold, maybe something from the crown store you desire?

Make sure to thank your Santa!

Happy Holidays!
Edited by SinfulPrinc3ss on December 2, 2018 6:06AM
SinfulPrinc3ss Xbox Na
kajiit stamblade AD
imperial stamtank AD
high elf magplar AD
high elf magplar AD
wood elf stamblade EP
breton templar healer AD
high elf magsorc AD
dark elf magblade AD
redguard stamsorc AD
high elf magplar DC
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uhhh…. let's see... something I don't have that's reasonably priced....

Aha! Here we go!

Santa, may I please have the 'Room To Spare' Housing Brochure? I'm on PC NA.

>.<

Further Edit: Oh, non crown stuff too? Uhh… I do really like plants and landscaping stuff. Cool trees and plants please? Or... help out some newbies for me? O.o
    Edited by Zhaedri on December 2, 2018 9:58AM
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• SinfulPrinc3ss
    SinfulPrinc3ss
    ✭✭✭
    SinfulPrinc3ss xbox na

Gold
    Large master writs (to help with getting my attunables for my guild hall)
    Gold mats
    Furnishing materials

:)
    Edited by SinfulPrinc3ss on December 2, 2018 6:04AM
    SinfulPrinc3ss Xbox Na
    kajiit stamblade AD
    imperial stamtank AD
    high elf magplar AD
    high elf magplar AD
    wood elf stamblade EP
    breton templar healer AD
    high elf magsorc AD
    dark elf magblade AD
    redguard stamsorc AD
    high elf magplar DC
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you SO MUCH gangyzgirl for gifting me this table!!! <3 It's BEAUTIFUL!

The large Redguard Round Table, the one from the thieves den in Hew's Bane .__.;; I've loved that thing ever since I first set my eyes on it D:

I'm still newish so I'm not sure what a gamer tag means, so I'll just put both my character name and account name:

Overall account name: ArchangelIsraphel

Character Name: Desmond Whitethorn

PC-NA Steam
    Edited by ArchangelIsraphel on December 2, 2018 4:12PM
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Celtic_kitty
    Celtic_kitty
    Soul Shriven
    Dear Santa,

I've been very, very good the past year & if it's at all possible for you to bring me on Christmas day, a new bespoke outfit or a cute pet would be fun. Or anything, (because I know that haute couture & pets are expensive to maintain) - make it a urprise.

Sincerely,

Talindrith Ardenna, PC/NA server

P.S. Can you take back the Elf on a Shelf, I can be good without it following me around, honest!
    P.P.S. Are you allergic to nuts or peanuts, (because I only know how to make peanutbutter cookies, so I'll have to get a new recipe or maybe you'd prefer a salad with your milk?)
    P.P.P.S How do you get so many presents onto your sled?
    Edited by Celtic_kitty on December 2, 2018 6:09AM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU
    @Carbonised

I craft a lot of furniture for my houses (you can see them in my signature), and would appreciate any mundane runes and decorating wax you can spare. Thanks!

Edited by Carbonised on December 2, 2018 8:06AM
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to get stuffs for ign Njorda Bold: (PC NA)

Purple or Gold jewelry platings

Enchanting furnishing recipes
    Edited by radiostar on December 2, 2018 9:10AM
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • CalmZeus
    CalmZeus
    ✭✭✭
    Dear santa,

My name is @CalmZeus I live in Na pc. I have done every thing nice this year. I have given out free WW and Vamp bites almost all year, helped new players clear dungeons and/or craft them gear they wanted. I would be nice to get a skin or dlc or outfit or anything that is possible for you to get.

Thank you
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    I wish everyone IRL the very best of holidays, impeccable health and unbridled happiness in the new year!!!
    I've received so much kindness and generosity already :blush: , overlook me please in favour of people further down the thread!
    I'll still gladly accept a mail with a kind message or a poem though!!! <3:blush:<3

• The Tousled Bard hairstyle Many thanks, kind @Enemoriana , planner of all things except Bosmer and Argonian! <3
    • Sidelong Sweep hairstyle Heartfelt thanks to @menathradiel , lover of gardens! <3
    • Ancestral Honor Garments costume Thank you sooo much @Edaphon , master of melons! <3
    • Graht-Climbers Active Wear costume So many thanks to @Čičiliusku , now with discovered forum handle! <3
    Thank you so much for the lovely wells, @Falhael ! <3
    Gorgeous statues, dye station to die for and amazing gazebo, thank you @Enemoriana <3
    Love the sweet rhyme you sent me, @kadochka ! <3
    Thank you so much for the fancy washing basins, @Glaiceana <3
    Thank you so much for the lovely flowers and accompanying rhyme, @Wraith66 <3
    Going to think of you when Elissae splish-splashes all over the beautiful rugs from her fancy tub, @Myrnhiel <3
    Thank you so much for the awesome set of bathroom accessories and fountains, @Erinia <3

Stockings I visited; @Carbonised @Edaphon @Enemoriana @menathradiel @albesca @117Dios @kadochka @aaisoaho @colossalvoids @Aurayna @Eva266 @bharathitman @Glaiceana @Wraith66 @Myrnhiel @Runschei @Čičiliusku @Elara_Northwind @Gotrim123 @Maeryss @fenikx @Yuls @bereena @aqunnna @Michae @NikoNi7 @Erinia @Xylona @Spacegato @Guhimi @FluxWitch @mixantran @Upper_Parket @TheWhiteDarkness @ewenness
    Edited by Elissae on December 26, 2018 11:48PM
  • HybrisCross
    HybrisCross
    ✭✭✭
    Santa,

give for Eu/PC gamer a good and stable servers for the little @HybrisCross.

Best Regards, your little Bréton
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Edaphon
    PC EU

Send me melons, don't ask why.
    Trust me, you don't want to know.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @aliyavana pc NA, ill take all your dwemer frames, ty.
    Edited by Aliyavana on December 18, 2018 1:39AM
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Santa,

I want all the missing clockwork furnishing recipes for my Lilith Nyrandil main character.

Cheers,

@Jamdarius PC EU
  • GoonyGoat
    GoonyGoat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha nice! This was lots of fun last year :D
    I would like a good joke! Or surprise me ^^

@Wraith66 pc eu
  • Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing is i wish everyone a very Merry Christmas & Prosperous New Year.

As i have just started again from scratch on pc (changed from console) i would happily recieve anything that would be deemed useful, i am not going to ask for anything imparticular.

Surprise me Santa.

Thanks

@Sanctuary_Reaper

PC-EU
    Edited by Sanctuary_Reaper on December 2, 2018 10:51AM
  • shauny.gibbsb16_ESO
    Dear Santa,

All I want is a mount, a nice looking mount, I had to restart my ESO journey on PS4 due to sick PC,

All I have is the stock brown one from levelling and crates were mean to me.

Please please help.

Love ya..

PS4 Blood-Myth-
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JamuThatsWho276 - PC EU.

I've been a good boy this year; I only did a LITTLE burglary...

Long shot, but I'd quite like the Blood-Forged skin for my MagDK. I'd also like to change my Orc's name to a lore-friendly one I made up based on my twin son's names.

That or gold, shiny clinky gold.

Edit: @menathradiel, thank you very much for the jingly coins!
    Edited by JamuThatsWho on December 3, 2018 10:18PM
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Free 500k for the first PS4 EU player to ask

Edit: Tag me as I will forget about this thread.
    Edited by Prof_Bawbag on December 2, 2018 10:40AM
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU

Dear Santa,

My ID is @Radinyn and well I guess I can take anything. I'm poor.
    Edited by Radinyn on December 2, 2018 10:55AM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could always use more Columbine (alchemy reagent) and more Lorkhan’s tears (alchemy solvent)
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• mreisse
    mreisse
    ✭✭✭
    I'd quite enjoy any kind of trees or shrubs; my psijic grounds are so bare! I'll also take any paintings you want to offload!

@mreisse PC NA
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SinfulPrinc3ss xbox na

Gold
    Large master writs (to help with getting my attunables for my guild hall)
    Gold mats
    Furnishing materials

:)

I'll try and remember your name, I'll send you some writs tomorrow.

What I'd like? Hmmm. Don't need anything.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear ESO Santa,

I was good this year, I promise! I worked hard and would love for you to bring me some goodies. Mainly, some raw materials to refine. Any type, any level. I’m always running out of Mastic.

If you really wanted to deck my halls, Santa, I have always wanted my own Mundas Stone furnishing, either the Antronach, or the Serpant or Warrior. If you are unable, I understand. Any fun furnishings would be appreciated, really. I love glowy crystals, light sconces, fun odd items. Surprise me Santa!

Your loyal believer, Shello2004 PC NA

Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love this thread :) I'll see what I can get for a few of the PC/EU guys :)

For myself, the only thing I need is Blue Crystal furnishings for my crystal dragon project I'm about to start! If anyone donates any I'll add your name in a thank you list when the project is complete and posted! :)

@Glaiceana PC/EU

Edit: Thank you for the crystals all! I only need some of the Blue Crystal Cluster type now, and I will be nearly done! So save your other types for yourselves, thank you so much! :)<3
    Edited by Glaiceana on December 8, 2018 12:15AM
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dear everyone,
    For my gift I was wondering if someone knew where I could find a certain Elder Meme Online.
    The meme in question is a picture of a very obese dragon with comically small wings & a small sword & board.
    He is saying "Get behind me milk drinkers, I'll reflect the meteors"
    I've been searching for it for a while now but haven't been able to find it.
    It reminds me of a simpler time in pvp & has a lot of sentimental value so if anyone knows of its location and could post it here I would be very grateful.
    Happy holidays
    Edited by pod88kk on December 2, 2018 8:56PM
  • 117Dios
    117Dios
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU @Eber

I know it's quite expensive but I'd love Dragon Bones or Horns of the Reach...
    THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE PETS, LOVE YOU <3

if you (obiously) don't wanna put the crowns, I'd love just some gold or writs or raw/refined mats <3
    Edited by 117Dios on December 2, 2018 8:09PM
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope everyone has a nice Christmas and New Years!

My gamer tag is Vamp Lord Rei, Xbox NA

There’s only two things I want, that I’m trying to save up for to buy in guild traders but will probably never get: the Runeboxes containing the Soul-Shriven skin and the Xivkyn Dreadguard polymorph. They’re the only two that I want the most in this game, but it’s probably a bit much though..
    If not those, then gold or something will do.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, ya filthy animals!

@WuffyCerulei
    PC/NA

I effin love blue glowy furnishings. Whether it be crystals, telvanni lamps, or those Coldharbour glowsticks. I would really appreciate that...! <3<3<3<3

And my friend @a.o on the same servers recently lost a lot of cornflower to the mail void. If yall could send him some...!
    Edited by WuffyCerulei on December 2, 2018 12:12PM
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA @susmitds

At this point, the only thing I really want is the Banker/Merchant.
    Edited by susmitds on December 2, 2018 12:56PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really want anything from the Crown Store, but I won't object to riding lessons.

I could love some Morrowind/Clockwork City housing schematics/blueprints though.

I have a number of spare crafting styles I will see if anyone here needs and send out.

Turelus on PC EU.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • menathradiel
    menathradiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love flowers, trees, anything garden related, so any kind of those would be nice, especially blue/yellow/orange ones. <3

- @menathradiel - PC-EU

A great many thanks and cheerful Christmas wishes to Santa's helpers: Mordred Dalt, Andre Valere, @Elissae, @Falhael, @Myrnhiel, @Wraith66, @Glaiceana, Aqua the Great Master. <3

Some pictures of where all your beautiful gifts have graced my garden. And my heartfelt thanks again. :)
    Screenshot-20181204-034302.png
    Screenshot-20181204-034329.png
    Screenshot-20181204-034407.png
    Screenshot-20181204-034444.png
    Screenshot-20181204-034606.png
    Screenshot-20181204-034823.png

I've Helped Santa to visit: @117Dios, @Elissae, @Sanctuary_Reaper, @Carbonised, @Edaphon, @Wraith66, @JamuThatsWho276, @Eber, @albesca, @Derlfak, @aaisoaho, @kadochka, @Wolfkeks, @Enemoriana, @griek, @Tirps, @colossalvoids, @Aurayna, @quake89, @Runschei, @Gotrim123, @Čičiliusku, @Elara_Northwind, @Yuls

I'm sorry to those others on PC-EU whom I couldn't give something to because I didn't have what you were asking for.
    Edited by menathradiel on December 14, 2018 10:11AM
    Tank Girl