The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cannot log in again at 11:27pm CST – PC/NA Steam client

olancho
olancho
✭✭
What else is new?
  • Nicalas
    Nicalas
    ✭✭✭
    Connection to server timed out.
  • wraithguknub18_ESO
    wraithguknub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot connect either.
  • olancho
    olancho
    ✭✭
    And I have restarted the eso client, even my computer... get the same jolly good "Connection to server timed out. Please try again later." error.
  • Prodigy_UA
    Prodigy_UA
    ✭✭
    Same. PC NA Steam.

UPD
    Can login to PC EU Same can't login to PC EU :/
    Edited by Prodigy_UA on December 2, 2018 5:57AM
  • POd1Kx
    POd1Kx
    Soul Shriven
    Same crap.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same, Server times out. What the devil!
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • Dragonaut420
    "ESO Plus Connection to server timed out. Please don't re-subscribe again later."
    ESO Motto: "It's Nerf or Nothing B1tches"
    Fav Error Msg: "LOGIN FAILED, ESO Plus Connection to server timed out. Please don't re-subscribe again later."
  • Amnra
    Amnra
    Soul Shriven
    Same crap here, but today.. after a couple of tries it lets me in, just to find myself in a huge lagspike-vortex.
    So even when it lets me in, the game is unplayable. :/
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This thread is being closed as there is already an ongoing discussion about the Steam login issues. You can find that discussion here. Both the issues related to Steam players logging in and login issues on the PC-NA megaservers should now be resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.