The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quickest or “Most Soloable” Dungeons

lygerseye
lygerseye
✭✭✭✭✭
I purposely avoid using the Dungeon Finder, so I’m just soloing dungeons for my event tickets. I usually just run normal Crypt of Hearts... But even that’s going to get old quickly. What other dungeons do you consider the quickest/easiest? Solo or otherwise?
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fungal Grotto 1
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coa I - i am sure fungal is even easier, but since i have been farmen coa I solo like hell for gear on my mag chars i am just so used to it.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have not tried it yet but you might be able to run to the last boss in Fungal Grotto I. Someone who tried will tell. Gonna try it tonight though.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fungal Grotto I.

BC I is easy, but you'll spend a lot of time chasing the boss.
    CoA I is easy, but you'll have to travel the map just to unlock the way.

FG I you can pretty much cut straight to the end and call it a day.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • fossoyer
    fossoyer
    ✭✭✭
    FG1, DC1,COA1
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    COA 1 on normal probably the easiest.
    PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fungal Grotto 1.

This was super easy even on the “unplayable” Mag Sorcerer.

:)
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I solo arx corinium for the tickets.
    Because I can!
  • PouletRico
    PouletRico
    ✭✭✭
    FG1 is the fastest because can skip 2 bosses and a lot of adds by jumping off the cliff in the last room. There is a little spot near the last bridge where you can get out of the water, and get directly in front of the last boss without aggroing any mobs.
    @PouletRico - EU PC Megaserver
    PouletRico - TankDK - EP
    Experimental Kamikaze - StamDK - AD

I'm doing my best, but I'm not a native speaker
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with all the above recommendations and would add Elden Hollow I.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PouletRico wrote: »
    FG1 is the fastest because can skip 2 bosses and a lot of adds by jumping off the cliff in the last room. There is a little spot near the last bridge where you can get out of the water, and get directly in front of the last boss without aggroing any mobs.

This.

Even without skipping the last couple bosses, my Magplar can solo this dungeon (normal mode) in under 10 minutes.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bevik wrote: »
    Have not tried it yet but you might be able to run to the last boss in Fungal Grotto I. Someone who tried will tell. Gonna try it tonight though.

Got to kill War Chief Ozozai to unlock cavern door to progress and then jump over waterfall to Kragh,but still very quick.
  • Ozzymandius
    Ozzymandius
    ✭✭
    Wayrest 1 is easy but not quick - at least for a tank. The inspector has a lot of adds which are tedious at low DPS.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just finished normal arx corinium for 8 minutes with my pvp Sorc build.
    Because I can!
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    City of Ash 1 is the solo dungeon of choice IMHO because it's easy and can get a very good drop (burning Spellweave Inferno staff)
    Edited by Joy_Division on November 30, 2018 2:56PM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do Spindleclutch 1 but on my Templar...…….

Jabby, Jab, Jab!! :)

Those spiders love to hide Decorative Wax! :o

When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »

I often wonder where mudcrabs hide Destruction staves or swords?

Take the loot. Ask questions later. ;)
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »

Stam sorc or mag sorc?
  • Leocaran
    Leocaran
    ✭✭✭
    Wayrest 1 is easy but not quick - at least for a tank. The inspector has a lot of adds which are tedious at low DPS.
    How do you deal with ghost/banshee (room with 3 altars and 2 scrolls)? It has inescapable stun/dot/kill mechanics. You need at least 2 more people (or probably 1 crazy fast).
    Edited by Leocaran on November 30, 2018 3:16PM
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »

Stam sorc or mag sorc?

Mag sorc.
    Because I can!
  • Ozzymandius
    Ozzymandius
    ✭✭
    Leocaran wrote: »
    How do you deal with ghost/banshee (room with 3 altars and 2 scrolls)? It has inescapable stun/dot/kill mechanics. You need at least 2 more people (or probably 1 crazy fast).

Didn’t do anything special. Avoided red areas where possible. Killed ghosts fairly quickly. I did get stunned a few tines but was never in danger of dying. Perhaps it is the build - I have high physical and spell resistance. Took an age for inspector to go down but got there eventually. By the way did it on normal.

• Abigail
    Abigail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just completed Fungal Grotto on my Mag NB. First time I'd been in there, killed everything, took abt 15 minutes. Lots of AOE and Ultimates. But trust me on this, if I can do it, anybody can.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »

It is very satisfying killing all the spiders in there.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

WR1 does not have that mechanic; I solo it routinely. It is WR2 that has the stun which requires others to hit altars to free you; I can't get through that one with less than a trio.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Ozzymandius
    Ozzymandius
    ✭✭

WR1 does not have that mechanic; I solo it routinely. It is WR2 that has the stun which requires others to hit altars to free you; I can't get through that one with less than a trio.

Well that explains why it wasn’t a problem. Is WR2 the veteran mode of WR1?

• Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direfrost Keep is very easy to solo. Just be sure to Break Free the second the last boss starts lifetapping you.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Leocaran
    Leocaran
    ✭✭✭
    Didn’t do anything special. Avoided red areas where possible. Killed ghosts fairly quickly. I did get stunned a few tines but was never in danger of dying. Perhaps it is the build - I have high physical and spell resistance. Took an age for inspector to go down but got there eventually. By the way did it on normal.
    Ah, yes, I think I understand - it's your tank build that saves you. On non-tank builds we can't even outheal her in pair: first damage ticks are no problem at all - 100% hp, but the last tick - insta-kill. On normal btw, with max health food and about 300 CP. So I wouldn't say WS II (edited: it's actually about WS2...) is easy for solo. Tank build requirement (or close) isn't very easy.
    Edited by Leocaran on November 30, 2018 5:24PM
  • Leocaran
    Leocaran
    ✭✭✭
    Ehm... I was sure it was WS1... But yes, there were siblings as a final boss, so it probably was WS2. Sorry for confusion.
    Well that explains why it wasn’t a problem. Is WR2 the veteran mode of WR1?
    No, it's a different version/continuation of WS1. They both have a veteran version.

Edited by Leocaran on November 30, 2018 5:23PM
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I solo Blessed Crucible looking for this troll king motif thing. It’s not bad. You can skip the huge add waves in the middle. Still don’t have the Motif.

Time wise, I think Fungal Grotto may be the fastest.
  • jrgray93
    jrgray93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haven't done a comparison but I did vet CoA1 solo a few times. Actually can solo it fast enough to get the speed run. It's sad.
    EP: Slania Isara : Harambe Was an Inside Job