The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VID] Scrubs Anon - Mag Small Scale

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haha nice! I've literally been doing the same thing recently with group of magdens and the vines.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha nice! I've literally been doing the same thing recently with group of magdens and the vines.

tumblr_mcpt6n1XVK1rpbxguo1_500.gif
    Edited by Thogard on December 5, 2018 1:52AM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you guys ever want to play with us on dc let me know. The whole thing is 100% based on old school daoc alb caster extension 8mans. I remember you telling me during our last GvG event about how a lot of your group came from that game. You guys would be able to slide into the playstyle really easily.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

If you guys ever want to play with us on dc let me know. The whole thing is 100% based on old school daoc alb caster extension 8mans. I remember you telling me during our last GvG event about how a lot of your group came from that game. You guys would be able to slide into the playstyle really easily.

Haha I'm not making a DC toon. :p

Also been doing it different to you, more aoe less single target less kiting, moar healz. Just the vine + streak concept been playing around with instead of mistform.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha I'm not making a DC toon. :p

Also been doing it different to you, more aoe less single target less kiting, moar healz. Just the vine + streak concept been playing around with instead of mistform.

Best friend status revoked!

You guys run a Templar tho? We tried proxy but we just couldnt outheal the dmg we’d take by rushing in because we have no purify.

We’re intentionally trying to avoid the ball group play style, we still have a bit of that small scale snobbery in our DNA.. but the regular Stam small scale style is dead... the regular small scale Stam groups are now running 8+ with 2+ healers just to help absorb the dmg.

The great thing about this group is that we can use the same play style with 3 or with 8... all that changes is how quickly we kill people before we have to kite. As people log in they join us in cyro - we don’t have to wait until people in key positions log in to be effective. It’s great because it means we can always find a fight, even when other groups have to avoid certain areas due to groups like TM, KoN, KG, cobra kai, homicide inc, etc.

But if they’re running so many that it makes us lag a ton, we do have to stay away since the streak and vines are very sensitive to lag :(

• MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great vid. Classic to see sorc hunting groups back again. We used to do this on AD back in early 2015 when the zergs were bigger but streak/BoL weren't nerfed so we were OP maneuverable. Made me nostalgically hunt down this video as a comparison. Good times:
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AyelineESO wrote: »
    AyelineESO wrote: »
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    Did you try if the range proxi det would fit in? It would give an extreme aoe burst.

(Little disappointed that this is not a sniper squad)

We did try it. Downside is the darn channel time. We can’t have all of us stuck in the channel at the same time - at any given time at least half of us are taking dmg and kiting.

We might work a sniper nightblade into the mix but the speed is a concern - they would have trouble keeping up, even with concealed weapon and vamp form.

Why a sniper NB when you can have a NB with a more well rounded build for open world PvP? Brings so much more to the group than some useless sniper (imo)

Also NB can easily keep up with sorc (If NB is using bow). Dodgeroll + sprint is more than enough to keep up

1: because we’re a ranged group and having to get into melee range to do dmg would get that player immediately killed based on the size of the groups were fighting.

2. No, it’s not. Which is a good thing because if that was enough to keep up then we wouldn’t be able to streak away from the Zergs.

1. Regarding that. I assume you arent fighting around obstacles like rock formations, palisades etc but rather open field then, right?

Streak only really works for open-field mobility. It doesn't help for LOS-based kiting since it always moves you in a straight line for a set distance, when you'd otherwise need to be looping around tight corners.

It's even worse when verticality is involved (i.e tower kiting) because Streak computes Z gradients REALLY poorly, and will only move you for all of 1-2 metres if used on a flight of stairs.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden