The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can Stamdens get some love?

• ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? Stamden is literally in a state that I would love to see my other classes in. Stamden and magplar are the new sorc. Prepare for incoming nerf threads. 😂
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarcasm is so last decade. Try something moderately creative.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bkella wrote: »
    I just have this goal to get Cyrodiil population over 50% Stamdens. We're getting close and I'm just doing my part, might need a kickstarter. I agree to lower the cost of Tree ultimate, would be super beneficial for the class to have 2 useful ultimates. Probably increasing duration of shimmering shield and maybe change ice fortress from minor protection to major protection. Also increase expedition duration of wings and also make that skill give major/minor savagery as well. Probably make Subterranean 30 meters instead of 20 as well, expedition with wings + 20m for sub just doesn't quite do it for me while chasing down pugs. Anyone else got good ideas?

LOL!
    Edited by rabidmyers on November 29, 2018 1:33AM
    at a place nobody knows
  • Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamden does need a buff and that's to make it fun, most boring pvp class by far imo.
  • AllegraLionheart
    I main a stamden, but I hate fighting them. Swiss army knife class. A little of everything and can have some BRUTAL combos.

No pls
    <3
    PC/NA
    Breton Magden pretending to be a Nord
    GM - Chal Basement Battalion, PvP Guild (Gray Host)
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO. There are definitely some specs that need buffed, but stamden is not on that list.