Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can Stamdens get some love?

Bkella
Bkella
✭✭✭
I mean, title says it all.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bkella wrote: »
    I mean, title says it all.

All classes will be willing to share the nerf love!
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there some particular pain point(s) you’d like to see addressed? They seem to be in a good place for both PvE and PvP, so presumably either got enough love early on to tide them over this long or have been getting love in the interim.
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What do they need? Pretty solid class imo.
    Edited by Luigi_Vampa on November 27, 2018 5:38PM
    PC/EU DC
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love my Stam Warden currently... Huge burst potential, great sustain, cleave... They have it all right now IMO.
    Playing since beta...
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah one of the last classes on the list that need something.
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah one of the last classes on the list that need something.

This ^
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a stamina warden main I am curious what you feel we need a buff in? Outside of the tree ult being a bit weaker then I would like (Would rather have full strength at ~125 cost). I see no issues with how the class is preforming.
    PvP needs more love.
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please tell me you meant "Magden"?
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Bkella
    Bkella
    ✭✭✭
    I just have this goal to get Cyrodiil population over 50% Stamdens. We're getting close and I'm just doing my part, might need a kickstarter. I agree to lower the cost of Tree ultimate, would be super beneficial for the class to have 2 useful ultimates. Probably increasing duration of shimmering shield and maybe change ice fortress from minor protection to major protection. Also increase expedition duration of wings and also make that skill give major/minor savagery as well. Probably make Subterranean 30 meters instead of 20 as well, expedition with wings + 20m for sub just doesn't quite do it for me while chasing down pugs. Anyone else got good ideas?
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just have this goal to get Cyrodiil population over 50% Stamdens. We're getting close and I'm just doing my part, might need a kickstarter. I agree to lower the cost of Tree ultimate, would be super beneficial for the class to have 2 useful ultimates. Probably increasing duration of shimmering shield and maybe change ice fortress from minor protection to major protection. Also increase expedition duration of wings and also make that skill give major/minor savagery as well. Probably make Subterranean 30 meters instead of 20 as well, expedition with wings + 20m for sub just doesn't quite do it for me while chasing down pugs. Anyone else got good ideas?

I think a instagib class passive would be more what you look after.

Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

I think a instagib class passive would be more what you look after.

Passive that allows blade of woe against players in Cryrodiil even if not sneaking?
    Playing since beta...
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, just... no. As a Warden main the sudden popularity of StamDen annoys me as they were deemed weak for so long, less so in pvp in previous updates though.
    I just hope your being sarcastic
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subterranean, dawnbreaker, steel tornado... That's what kills me most in PvP. I don't think they need any love.
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I main a standen in pvp. They are pretty well balanced as is. Good group play, nice aoe burst potential, and decent in 1v1. Some builds can obviously kill them, but thats how the game goes.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. They need something so they can drop their DK pets I see them running all the time
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing I want to see stamdens get is a morph for fetcherfly
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pl7W0aL.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 28, 2018 4:09AM
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamden is fine.

Magden is the one that is dead last in DPS and needs some major love. They've been the worst DPS class in the game every patch since they were released.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on November 28, 2018 9:20AM
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else got good ideas?

Doesnt matter. My main is a Stamden for a long time now, but never goes to Cyrodiil. Supplar is more fun for me. Cyrodiil slowly turns into a large scale battleground. They even stopped to protect the gates. In this setup my supplar can make a difference without being a purgebot.
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamden a quite nice in cyro, i'd say they are at least 4 place after godblades magplars and stamplars.
    It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL OMG the forums are out of control. Must be trolls everywhere. 4th place!
  • KingLogix
    KingLogix
    ✭✭✭
    The stamdk better get a buff before the stamden, only then will I approve
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In what world are you playing in that would require buffing Stamden? You're decently Tanky, have great survivability, awesome AoE burst potential, good sustain, you're the complete package.

Saying you need a buff is ludicrous.
    Argonian forever
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ccfeeling wrote: »

It makes me cringe when people take dummy parses to prove that the class is in a good spot, YIKES.
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sarcasm is difficult for many forum users
  • Bkella
    Bkella
    ✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »

Yea, we're pretty gimped in the long ranged stamina DoT department. Definitely need this to maintain competitiveness in Cyrodiil.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys need to read the comments.

He even laid out a huge sarcasm post after the original thread was created.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »

Yea, we're pretty gimped in the long ranged stamina DoT department. Definitely need this to maintain competitiveness in Cyrodiil.

I know this is sarcasm, but this would be on a nice to have basis, mainly for pve
    Edited by JobooAGS on November 28, 2018 9:53PM