The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Racial passive token

OFFL1MIT
OFFL1MIT
✭✭✭
Hi, just have a question. I have this DK abbandoned character, it was my first character that I created 4 years ago, but it's ebony pact. Right now I play for DC as my other characters playing for this faction. I want to bring this DK from crafter - back to life and play it, but I also want racial change as right now he's nord and I want breton as I never played magicka DK.

So my question If I change my race from nord to breton, will it change the faction too? will it be DC? I dont have any race any aliance DLC (adventurers pack).
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OFFL1MIT wrote: »
    Hi, just have a question. I have this DK abbandoned character, it was my first character that I created 4 years ago, but it's ebony pact. Right now I play for DC as my other characters playing for this faction. I want to bring this DK from crafter - back to life and play it, but I also want racial change as right now he's nord and I want breton as I never played magicka DK.

So my question If I change my race from nord to breton, will it change the faction too? will it be DC? I dont have any race any aliance DLC (adventurers pack).

No, the race change token is race only.

Faction change is not something that exists in the game.

You'll need the Any Race Any Alliance upgrade to change from Nord to Breton (or any other non-EP race).

I can say Any Race Any Alliance has been one of the best purchase decisions I've made in ESO. Out of the 14 characters on my account, only 2 of them are races in their native Alliance (Breton-DC; Redguard-DC).

• OFFL1MIT
    OFFL1MIT
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks buddy