The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New player LF social/leveling guild

stryker2101
stryker2101
Soul Shriven
Hey guys, had ESO for a while but never really sank my teeth into it. Huge WoW player, but alas the game is dead and I need something new so thought I'd give ESO a serious go. However, I have no idea what I'm doing, where I'm going or what to actually do.

So, to help this, I'm looking for a friendly guild that can help me out with questions, show me the ropes etc etc. I'm still trying to figure out what class/race I want to play as I usually tank, but I think DPS might be better until I get to grip with the game.

So please reply to this thread and hopefully I'll see you all in game!