Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

i have a question for the guys about nintendo switch eso coming soon or not

lordofsidious
will the eso coming soon for the nintendo switch i would play for the eso on nintendo switch because i want them and do you guys want the eso on nintendo switch or not i would you guys want help me for the eso for nintendo switch coming soon ?
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do an internet search on google, bing or whatever using the text "Elder Scrolls Online Isn't coming to the Nintendo Switch"

That should bring up a link to the official Nintendo article about why the Elder Scrolls Online Isn't coming to the Nintendo Switch.

I hope that helps answer your question. Sorry it's bad news.
    PC EU
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't worry The Xbox one X and PS4 versions of ESO is one of the most buggy games on console ESO would be a complete disaster on Switch
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • lordofsidious
    okay its bad that the eso not coming to nintendo switch that was sadly always not coming :(
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forget the Switch, let's play ESO on our phones. @Blizzard.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • COFFAN
    COFFAN
    ✭✭
    Davor wrote: »

Please NO!!!
    Tee hee
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS's Game 2, GoTO, will be on mobile ;)
    PC EU
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Like this ?42167301_2118959421688637_2518981882264158208_n.png
    Edited by Juhasow on November 30, 2018 8:25AM
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Way to spoil Elder Scrolls Eternal!
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this