The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Support Skill Line: Magicka Aid

Heimdarm
Heimdarm
✭✭✭
Magicka Aid passive is not working properly or the tooltip is wrong. Tooltip says I get 10% mag recovery bonus for EACH support skill I slot. But I get only 10% even if I slot two. I have scorching flare skill slotted so I get the 10% bonus, but when I slot purge I still get only 10% bonus. I can see that nor my mag recovery number is bigger and I can see below the passive skill's tooltip that Current bonus: 10% - while it should be 20%.

Please clarify that the tooltip is wrong and it is working as intended, or it's a bug that will be reparied later.

Update: When I slot reviving barrier ultimate I get the other 10% bonus. Maybe only purge is bugged? However, my purge skill is not morphed yet, so maybe unmorphed skills do not give you bonus? I morph it soon and edit the post again.

Update 2: I morphed purge skill into Efficient purge and still get only 10% bonus. So it's bugged, purge skill do not give me recovery bonus.

Please repair this bug asap, that 10% recovery is very important for my build.
Edited by Heimdarm on November 24, 2018 9:18AM
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will find the answer here

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/446712/purge-not-granting-10-mag-reg#latest

In short....its only purge unmorphed and efficient purge thats buggy
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Heimdarm
    Heimdarm
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your answer! I didn't check the forums so sorry for double post it. It's very unfortunate for me that exactly that morph is buggy I wanted to use. It's so much cheaper... I hope they repair it soon..
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heimdarm wrote: »
    Thank you for your answer! I didn't check the forums so sorry for double post it. It's very unfortunate for me that exactly that morph is buggy I wanted to use. It's so much cheaper... I hope they repair it soon..

jeah its kind a pain in the butt atm, since efficient purge is needed in alot of new trials, atleast for some bosses...and the 10% magreg was neat...now its jsut a magicka dump -.-
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer