The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What's the stupidest way you have died?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
I managed to do it in our guilds clockwork city home, fell off the side of the stairs. Talk about a DUH moment. They need a ramp!
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    from lagg
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I talked to the benefactor
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • GoonyGoat
    GoonyGoat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Accidently dodge rolling off a cliff :| extra points if its in a trial...
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fell off the bridge in Chorrol while questing and wandered around in lava for a while before accepting that I was stuck and suiciding in a fiery blaze.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rolled over a mine in vAA and resulted in falling off the cliff during the last boss fight, aha.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rolling out of red into more red then got tickled by an add
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Falling of the ledge at final boss of Aetherian Archive, than proceeding to do that 2 more times on the bridge while trying to get back to the group. This was before portals were introduced :D
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using Natures Embrace on someone just as they accidentally dodge rolled off a keep wall into an enemy ball zerg
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Going AFK in a public dungeon right where a mob spawns!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was getting a bit too immersed playing a Khajiit. I sort of unconsciously assumed he had a cat's grace when he was moving along the edge of a cliff. He fell off. Into lava :s

PC EU
  • GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had streak on my bar in SO when I got to the bridge.
    8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rode my elk too close to the edge of a cliff and when I tried to reverse direction the back legs slipped off...
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can do one better, attempting to gap close on a lone player, but instead goes after the troll tank in the middle of a zerg while they are ult dumping on someone else
  • OwN_Reflex
    OwN_Reflex
    ✭✭
    1vxing inside of a keep, then suddenly the random load screen.
  • girlpoison
    girlpoison
    ✭✭✭
    The glitch with a heavy attack(?) that made you fly across the room until you collided with a wall that would kill you from "fall damage"
    PC/NA @Scarlett - GM of East Empire Trading Co & West Empire Trading Co
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wraith66 wrote: »
    Accidently dodge rolling off a cliff :| extra points if its in a trial...
    One managed to ride over the edge of the bridge before first enemies in HRC. I think he wanted to look behind but turned 90 degree and over the edge, worse that the last was just behind but he had to res at wayscrine and ride back.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Going AFK in a public dungeon right where a mob spawns!
    Did that in delve, not even the boss but some stupid add, and some other hand just killed the boss again then I came back.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    from boredom in endless loading screen
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Right after telling someone in my trial group to be careful of a cliff I accidently rolldodge of said cliff.
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For some reason I always manage to fall off the cliffs in black heart haven where there’s the bridges, idk why but it makes me so mad lol, I always find a way wether it’s accidentally roll dodgin or over jumping
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leaving Coldharbour

H9fNhc7.png
    https://i.imgur.com/H9fNhc7.png
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still offended by this...I was killed by slaughterfish while standing ON the beach. Stupid shallow water up on the shoreline, shocked the heck out of me when I got slaughtered!!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stupidest way I've died is doing the Wraith-of-Crows boss in Clockwork, and I managed to stand right in the middle of all three of the crows, and sat there when all three put out their red circles at once. Triple red circles, and me with no shield. LOL. Yeah, that was an embarassing one. :s I deserved that.
    Note to self: Don't stand in Stupid.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone activated the synergy in vHRC HM -_-
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Golnebo
    Golnebo
    ✭✭✭
    Running too fast before making the first jump in Vaults of Madness. *Splat*
    PC - EU

{Nemesis the Magnificent} - Wannabe Magician with a nack for accidentally killing everything around him - Aldmeri Dominion High Elf Mastercrafter.
    {Knightmare the Wild} - Fiendish Templar Lady with a must kill attitude - Dunmer by birth - EP by choice.
    {Thinks-he-is-Funny} - Tough EP Argonian Dragon Knight. Drinks his ale in Belkarth - Secretly in love with his battlesister Knightmare the Wild. Battlegrounds King.
    {Son-of-a-Witch} - Confused Nightblade who took up the dark arts of black magic. Literally sits in Mournhold all day doing nothing. Dreams of returning to Dragonstar Arena.
    {Eilalenya Alkinaerith} - Strikingly beautiful High Elf of the Aldmeri Dominion - Seducer of men and elves - Learning the Healer ropes. Heals for fun.
    {Blue Bear-y Pie} - Think-outside-the-box Mastercrafter Warden - Enjoys long walks on the beach - Protector of Tamriel's fauna and wildlife - Breton lady.
    {Neopatra} - Grumpy old Veteran - Wreaks havoc in Cyrodill - loves her grandchildren - Redguard Brute. In case of bad mood she turns into a werewolf.
    {Sneaky little Maraya} - Gorgeous Redguard Bombshell - Evil stamsorc who loves to clear dungeons of monsters.
    {Seven of Nirn} - No-nonsense brutal lady-Orc. Always rambling on about the Covenant. Get with it or get out kinda StamSorcOrc.
    {Reeks-of-Incompetence} - Hangs in the balance DK. Studied to become a dentist. Alcohol made her do nothing all day. Argonian Historian.
    {Doctor Whoops} - Self conscious Sorc . Father to 18 children. None of which are anywhere in sight. Proves shield nerfs wrong. Currently doing vDSA.
    {Daisy Deathbringer} - Foul necromancer that likes to hang at funerals and graveyards. Mostly plays with the dead, does not deal much death.
    {Major Defiler} - Lovely necromancer who likes to study life. Puts the word romance in necromance.
    {Cindiana Jones} - Defected Templar. Very deadly in Battlegrounds. Likes to wander around Cyrodill.
    {Sideskirt Bob} - Nightblade who got his nickname when a lady Nord mentioned his waistline.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not paying attention to my bounty and walking into a city.
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decided to swim to Alessia, when I discovered what a slaughterfish is.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "Oh sh*t Dopas gonna solo that boss guys!"

Dies at boss spawn
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aggro the same guard once too many time so he decide to one shot kill me.
    Some guy has no chill.
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to say. I can't remember a single "clever" death.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.