Maintenance for the week of June 10:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 10

Don't buy a second indrik feather

• MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by MilwaukeeScott on December 13, 2018 11:00PM
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
    Options
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take what these customer service reps say with a grain of salt. They oftentimes are just staffers at a customer service center.

They've also been known to spout uncorroborated BS before. For example, there was one that said crown item for gold "gifting" was against rules. Caused a whole stir and Gina had to contradict and walk back that statement.

Don't believe anything unless it comes straight from ZOS, preferably someone we know like Firor, Lambert, Gina, Jessica, etc.
    PC-NA Goat
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMMM. Curious. So it's up for everyone to decide on who/what to believe.

Yep. ZOS could have come in to any of these Indrik feather threads and cleared up any confusion, but they prefer to ignore questions and maintain the wall of silence. I guess we will find out eventually.

RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, I'm not fussed. I'm going to do enough of the dailies in this event to get the fourth feather. And then I'll see what happens with the berries next year. If it's too much of the stuff I really hate messing with, I'll just leave the mount at the nascent form and call it good.

Actually, as it's really the mount specifically for my wild-child Bosmer warden, I might prefer it nascent anyway.
    Options
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I went ahead and got a few duplicates in the previous event. I'll get my final feather in 2 days and there is more than enough time to get 12 more tickets.
    Options