The PlayStation® Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of February 25:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – February 25, 3:00AM EST (08:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA megaserver for maintenance– February 27, 4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 27, 4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance– February 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

ESO White Christmas

Currygaminginc
Currygaminginc
✭✭✭
White Christmas at the Old Mistveil Manor. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and Merry Christmas
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of the best layouts I've seen for Mistveil. Moving the fireplace on the ground floor really makes the layout fit better. The DarkElf couches look super. Very cosy, thanks for sharing. I love your videos btw ;)
    I'll play the game my way and you play it your way!
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭
    Wow...beautifully done house! May I ask, where are those fireplaces from? Did you make them yourself or are they new to the game?
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey! very nicely done. I am not a fan of the azura's statue though.
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Charity164
    Charity164
    Soul Shriven
    Love the house. Thanks for sharing.
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    Marvelous :smiley: Really makes me wonder if it's not better to spend crowns on that snow and get inspiration from you than buy the new snowglobe house. Which is nice, don't get me wrong, but not exactly what I was hoping for.

So OP could you possibly list what and how many those "snow patches" you have used? Thx
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, all that snow will cost a FORTUNE in real life money. I would do this in a heartbeat otherwise because it's wonderful. Also, how many of the New Life deco packs did you have to use? That's another high cost item.
    Edited by MornaBaine on November 28, 2018 1:35PM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭
    I think my favorite parts are the turkey and the box of tissues. XD
    @Kiyakotari
    PC/NA CP312
    EP Myraian - Saxhleel Dragonknight - Tank ǀ Librarian ǀ Mastercrafter ǀ
    AD Tuuli ys Saeledhel - Altmer Sorceress - DD ǀ
    AD Duoillaume the Hammer - Altmer Nightblade - DD ǀ Master Thief ǀ Silencer ǀ Vampire ǀ First Bitten ǀ
    DC Ruadh'chok - Orsimer Nightblade - DD ǀ
    EP Wren Llawcáe - Nord Templar - Tanky DD ǀ Werewolf ǀ
    DC Praxidike Moravius - Imperial Templar - Healer ǀ Devotee of Mara, Meridia, & Azura ǀ
    AD Darryl Llawcáe - Altmer Templar - DD ǀ Silencer ǀ
    EP Hírosvørn the Axe - Nord Dragonknight - DD ǀ Werewolf ǀ Packmaster ǀ
    AD Don'jarsi Zilarra - Khajiit Warden - DD ǀ Thief ǀ Dark Brotherhood Assassin ǀ
    DC Wu Fei the Unrelenting - Redguard Dragonknight - DD ǀ Librarian ǀ
    AD Maehlía - Altmer Dragonknight - Tank ǀ Thief ǀ Silencer ǀ
    DC Manone Rolaine - Breton Sorceress - DD ǀ Vampire ǀ
    EP Faník-Azeez-Xal-Sahtee - Saxhleel Templar - Healer ǀ Akssel'sal of the Hist ǀ Seer ǀ
    AD Kalathihre - Altmer Templar - Tank ǀ Mercenary ǀ Devotee of Two Moons Dance ǀ
    AD Khourilen the Fellmonger - Bosmer Warden - Healer ǀ Mercenary ǀ Adherent of the Green Pact ǀ Vampire ǀ

@RapidTwitch
    PC/NA

@Misidae
    PC/NA
    AD Kiheh'Dra - Ohmes Nightblade - DD ǀ
    EP Llasi Faveran - Dunmer Warden - Healer ǀ Devotee of Boethiah ǀ

@Sadagat
    PC/NA
    EP Fanik-Azeez-Xal-Sahtee - Saxhleel Templar - Healer ǀ Akssel'sal of the Hist ǀ Seer ǀ

• mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭
    This is soooo beautiful! Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas to you too! <3
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really awesome - very nice job :)
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Merchants of Magnus (formerly Lone Star, established 2014) and Merchants of Magnus II, the no-obligation Trade Guilds on PC/EU. See @agelonestar in game for details.
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosiest house I have ever seen! Great exterior work with the snow, almost looks like it came with the house.
    PC/NA__Daggerfall Covenant__Vivec
    Kaladin Chalhoub — Redguard Stamblade
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc