Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO White Christmas

Currygaminginc
Currygaminginc
✭✭✭✭
White Christmas at the Old Mistveil Manor. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and Merry Christmas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrX5XUdSoZQ
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is one of the best layouts I've seen for Mistveil. Moving the fireplace on the ground floor really makes the layout fit better. The DarkElf couches look super. Very cosy, thanks for sharing. I love your videos btw ;)
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow...beautifully done house! May I ask, where are those fireplaces from? Did you make them yourself or are they new to the game?
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey! very nicely done. I am not a fan of the azura's statue though.
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Charity164
    Charity164
    ✭✭
    Love the house. Thanks for sharing.
    AD Breton templar healer
  • Hunterka71
    Hunterka71
    ✭✭✭
    Marvelous :smiley: Really makes me wonder if it's not better to spend crowns on that snow and get inspiration from you than buy the new snowglobe house. Which is nice, don't get me wrong, but not exactly what I was hoping for.

So OP could you possibly list what and how many those "snow patches" you have used? Thx
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, all that snow will cost a FORTUNE in real life money. I would do this in a heartbeat otherwise because it's wonderful. Also, how many of the New Life deco packs did you have to use? That's another high cost item.
    Edited by MornaBaine on November 28, 2018 1:35PM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think my favorite parts are the turkey and the box of tissues. XD
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is soooo beautiful! Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas to you too! <3
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really awesome - very nice job :)
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cosiest house I have ever seen! Great exterior work with the snow, almost looks like it came with the house.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden