The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

looking for a helpful guild who takes in newbies

The_Daughtir
The_Daughtir
Soul Shriven
Hello
Just started this game recently and I want to join a guild which takes in new players and has the time to answer questions about the game :smile:
I am looking for something social
I will be doing quests and mostly PVE content, a little PVP and RP.
I have heard a trading guild is also good for getting filled soul gems and food so perhaps a trading guild too? (I dont know anything about what to buy and what not to buy atm.)

Hope to hear from you guys and looking forward to joining a guild and becoming social in the game!
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, if you're really interested in trading I can invite you to "Valinor Traders".
    We're a beginner friendly social guild with a lot of social stuff and PvE, we can introduce you to everything, help you out, answer your questions, we have a really good trading spot BUT also 10kmin sales/week. In your first week you just have to sell 1 item but after that you have to reach 10k sales or donate 4k. We offer a lot of help (like beginner talks on how to trade, make gold, what to sell, ..) but you have to be interested in that :)

If you want to try it out or need more information just write me a mail (ingame it's also @Banshee1505)
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation
  • The_Daughtir
    The_Daughtir
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, if you're really interested in trading I can invite you to "Valinor Traders".
    We're a beginner friendly social guild with a lot of social stuff and PvE, we can introduce you to everything, help you out, answer your questions, we have a really good trading spot BUT also 10kmin sales/week. In your first week you just have to sell 1 item but after that you have to reach 10k sales or donate 4k. We offer a lot of help (like beginner talks on how to trade, make gold, what to sell, ..) but you have to be interested in that :)

If you want to try it out or need more information just write me a mail (ingame it's also @Banshee1505)

Oh didnt know you had to pay to be in a trading guild I think I will wait till I know a bit more about the game and how to make money, crafting and stuff like that :smile: but thank you for the offer I will keep in touch when I become better at the game!
  • Dracopelta
    well we're not a trading guild but we can help you with advice about the game so feel free to check us out :)https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/419814/the-fair-warriors-pc-eu-new-pvp-pve-social-community-recruiting#latest
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭
    Well, you have to sell to be in a good trading guild :smile: They need the taxes of your sales to pay for the trader spot
    Feel free to add me and message me if you ever want to be in a trading guild!
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation
  • Xerion713
    Xerion713
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there!

If you are looking for a guild that can help you learn the game and evolve, learn the mechanics of dungeons and trials, I think you'd be more than happy in "The Heathens" :D Just message me in game, @Xerion713 and I can throw you an invite :)

Best regards,

Xerion
  • Sendrik
    Sendrik
    ✭✭✭
    We are a very small guild,and still kinda new,but RP is something we are looking forward to as well.
    No obligations and very newbie friendly,we also got a discord server where members can come together to talk about pretty much everything.
    If you want to know more about us,you can search for,,midori ken''here,or just send me a pm.
    Could also understand if youre looking for a bigger/older clan,in that case,good luck! :)
    A wanderers way never ends.