Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion: Almalexia Statue

Jamdarius
Jamdarius
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone,

Since we have now Sotha Sil statue, Vivec statue (2 variants even!) wouldn't it be nice to have Almalexia statue to complete whole Tribunal ?
And no, I don't want it just because I want to make Tribunal Temple with all 3 statues :wink:
  • thegravity
    thegravity
    ✭✭
    Absolutely agree. It would be awesome to have a magnificent statue of Almalexia, maybe also with a glow effect in the hands.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. I can't imagine ZOS not doing something to give us access to a statue of her in the future, maybe for Morrowinds second birthday?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • EphemeraCrawford
    EphemeraCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another vote for this, and Sotha Sil as well. My dark elf needs the set for her meditation altar.
  • Greysson
    Greysson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pxw8V2C.jpg
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    go away...i mean its almalexia....pft

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another vote for this, and Sotha Sil as well. My dark elf needs the set for her meditation altar.

There is Sotha Sil statue, it was during clockwork city event (in crown store pack), it looks the same as the one in brass fortress.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aedra.

I would like Julianos and company.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The statue of a self-proclaimed goddess that is a master manipulator of people, turns mad in the end and kills Soth Sil while unleashing the fabricants on Mournhold? No thanks.
    Edited by Feanor on December 11, 2018 8:40AM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want more Aedra statues

Such as Stendarr and Akatosh
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do hope that eventually we will get statues of -every- divine figure, no matter of aedric, daedric or heart-of-lorkan-powered... I would also hope to get small wall-corner-shrines for each of them... but eh. Time will tell.
  • thegravity
    thegravity
    ✭✭
    Jamdarius wrote: »

There is Sotha Sil statue, it was during clockwork city event (in crown store pack), it looks the same as the one in brass fortress.

Yea true - but in comparison with the two variants of the Vivec statues it's way to big.
    Don't get me wrong, I love the current Sotha Sil statue as well, but it would be nice, if there release more consistent sizes of the statues.
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thegravity wrote: »

Yea true - but in comparison with the two variants of the Vivec statues it's way to big.
    Don't get me wrong, I love the current Sotha Sil statue as well, but it would be nice, if there release more consistent sizes of the statues.

ah I get it, well as for me I just placed the statue a bit in the ground so that it's not so huge (the rocky part of the statue to be precise), but ye would be nice to have a variant the size of vivec statue
  • WhyMustItBe
    WhyMustItBe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

Jeez, spoiler tag etiquette hello! :p
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know after so many years since TES III do not believe it is necessary to place spoiler tag, anyways she was ok till she started to be mad =P
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care too much for myself, but I think you guys should have access to it. It only makes sense.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah make the one that should be in Mournhold of her stabbing Mehrunes Dagon. Or a cool one of her wearing her battle mask.
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know after so many years since TES III do not believe it is necessary to place spoiler tag, anyways she was ok till she started to be mad =P

actually i also dont like her attitude in eso. maybe she became mad later, but its not like u cannot see her base characteristics, which are bad at all. and after all she murdered her husband to become a goddess and banged his best buddy then, who helped her murdering her husband. thats even long long long before she was even close to becoming mad. nuff said.
    Edited by Dont_do_drugs on December 14, 2018 11:40AM

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thegravity wrote: »

Bigger statue for a better god! :D

We'll need very small statuette for Ayem, then...
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • TQSkull
    TQSkull
    ✭✭✭✭
    the tribunal are false gods, almalexia is a murderer!
  • Cloudless
    Cloudless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TQSkull wrote: »
    the tribunal are false gods, almalexia is a murderer!

1372740437632.jpg
    Edited by Cloudless on December 14, 2018 1:16PM
  • FanmaR
    FanmaR
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

Since we have now Sotha Sil statue, Vivec statue (2 variants even!) wouldn't it be nice to have Almalexia statue to complete whole Tribunal ?
    And no, I don't want it just because I want to make Tribunal Temple with all 3 statues :wink:
    I cast necromantic resurrection on this thread.

Still waiting...
    Hey she's my least favourite of the Tribunal as well, but she still needs a decent statue dangit!