Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leave My Argonian Werewolf Alone

• Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Argonians only have survivability. They don't have damage like the other races. That's the reason why you play argonian and as long its still a tank race, I'm happy.

I play Argonians for that swim speed. The potion passive is just a nice bonus. Legitimately why I play them. Werewolf surfing is too much :)
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Argonians only have survivability. They don't have damage like the other races. That's the reason why you play argonian and as long its still a tank race, I'm happy.

Also, when a race doesn't have to worry about resource management, they can then focus on damage that other races can't, thus winning by wearing the opponent out.

... ask any Argonian Mageblade. haha
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use the trash looking in game race as a way to sustain magic and keep healing strong as a required part of a permanent wolf werewolf build..

That's just like, your opinion, man.

...also I'm amazed it's taken them so long to adjust argonians. I have a couple, I hope they don't get hit too hard, but seriously. It's an absurd passive.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • megachin502
    megachin502
    Soul Shriven

Also, when a race doesn't have to worry about resource management, they can then focus on damage that other races can't, thus winning by wearing the opponent out.

... ask any Argonian Mageblade. haha

Same can be said for a damage race, they can focus on sustain...
    Edited by megachin502 on December 12, 2018 6:47PM
  • lazerlaz
    lazerlaz
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares. I've been an argonian nightblade for almost 3 years purly for looks originally and made no difference in my performance as a killing machine in PVP (after all, you also have to play better than others vs how your stats look on paper)

It's an added bonus since argonian changes that it's the best race for sustain now :)

Y'all get so emotional.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazerlaz wrote: »
    Who cares. I've been an argonian nightblade for almost 3 years purly for looks originally and made no difference in my performance as a killing machine in PVP (after all, you also have to play better than others vs how your stats look on paper)

It's an added bonus since argonian changes that it's the best race for sustain now :)

Y'all get so emotional.

You chose the lizard for its looks?
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions