The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Nocturnal’s Flavor - End Game trials guild recruiting!

XGCAlbatr0ss
XGCAlbatr0ss
✭✭✭
Hey guys/gals, we’re Nocturnals Flavor. We are a guild currently rebuilding since our split with a previous guild. We are looking for qualified and experienced Healers and DPS. Our current members in our guild have vAS+2 clears, vCR +1 clears on all minis, vHOF hm clears and a few have DD titles.

Our focus going forward will be to continue our progression in vCR+3 and get the clear as well as pushing scores in other content. We are looking for experienced healers with all sets and preferably multiple healer classes ie. Templar/Sorc/Wardens....

We need mag DPS that are self sustainable with high dps and survivability. Min dps requirement 50k + solo.

This is a serious raid team and will only accept/ look at serious inquiries. If you want that purple shadow skin and have knowledge of vCR please let me know and we will try you out. Thanks for the interest!
Edited by XGCAlbatr0ss on November 13, 2018 8:57PM
  • HegemonIQ
    HegemonIQ
    ✭✭✭
    Are you still recruiting?
  • DarkXpaliden1
    DarkXpaliden1
    Soul Shriven
    Send me a invite Bloodykarnij
  • XGCAlbatr0ss
    XGCAlbatr0ss
    ✭✭✭
    HegemonIQ wrote: »

What experience do you have in DLC trials? What gear do you have and classes?

• ohitsjradd
    ohitsjradd
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! If you’re still recruiting, I’m interested in the healing position. I currently have a templar, warden, and sorc healer, but I’ll be honest that my sorc could use some more reps.

On my healer(s), I’ve completed all crag HMs, vMoL, vHoF HM, vAS +1s, and vCR. I do have experience in progressing AS +2 (lowest at 59% as tank kiter) as well as vCR +1 (been to execute in the +1 with Relenquen only), but no completes for those as of yet, but am ready to put in the work.

Thanks for your time!
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all hm completes for every trial.

Stam and mag dps
  • Maddogue
    Maddogue
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Maddogue
  • HegemonIQ
    HegemonIQ
    ✭✭✭

Templar High Elf Healer - completed vMOL and vHOF, vAS (+0 group and kite, progressing +1 as kite).
    Warden Argonian Healer - building but ready for vet trials

Sets: SPC, Mending, Worm, Jorvulds (would like a few more pieces, but can make it work), Olorime, Aether, Plague, Monster - Earthgore & Bogdan, lesser used sets - Sanctuary & Twilight. Master Resto & Perfected vAS resto - not really used but still have.
  • ashl3y44
    ashl3y44
    ✭✭
    What times do you run? I have completes in vmol vhof vas both plus ones and down to 50 percent on plus two and some experience in VCR. Templar and warden healers. Send me a message on xbox live if you need more info. I have all sets except jorvulds I need one more piece. Gt Ashl3y44
    660 High elf mag sorc, Argonian templar healer, & Dark elf mag Dk.
  • SpLaTTyDaDDy
    SpLaTTyDaDDy
    ✭✭✭

Templar High Elf Healer - completed vMOL and vHOF, vAS (+0 group and kite, progressing +1 as kite).

Sets: SPC, Mending, Worm, Jorvulds (would like a few more pieces, but can make it work), Olorime, Aether, Plague, Monster - Earthgore & Bogdan, lesser used sets - Sanctuary & Twilight. Master Resto & Perfected vAS resto - not really used but still have.

Hegemondrone?
  • HegemonIQ
    HegemonIQ
    ✭✭✭

Hegemondrone?

That's my GT :smile:
    Edited by HegemonIQ on December 14, 2018 12:52PM
  • SpLaTTyDaDDy
    SpLaTTyDaDDy
    ✭✭✭
    Hey its splatty from wretched legion.

Can def vouch for Hegemon. Shes a fabulous healer!!